Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Bags of rags....

Learning All The Songs Saint of Hull's Avatar

Default Bags of rags....

I have a bunch of old Saints shirts and a bunch of the wife's old Hull shirts I am donating to a local young enterprise works scheme.

As the title suggests they make bags from rags: http://www.bagsofrags.co.uk/

I have agreed with them that 50% of the proceeds will go the the Steve Prescott Foundation.

I haven't got a confirmed price yet but the web page gives you an indication of the kind of things they produce.

If you could PM me if you maybe interested in buying one - no commitiment just wanted to gauge numbers to see if its worth them doing it.

Thanks

Paul
    Rugby League is a Religion, and I worship the Saints!!

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Hi Paul , would it not be worth while contacting the Steve Prescott Foundation , I donated Adam Foggarty's shirt , which was auctioned off at the James Roby testimonial night at the owld Moss Bank Labour club it went down really well raised £350 , may well be worth a call .
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint of Hull View Post
    I have a bunch of old Saints shirts and a bunch of the wife's old Hull shirts I am donating to a local young enterprise works scheme.

As the title suggests they make bags from rags: http://www.bagsofrags.co.uk/

I have agreed with them that 50% of the proceeds will go the the Steve Prescott Foundation.

I haven't got a confirmed price yet but the web page gives you an indication of the kind of things they produce.

If you could PM me if you maybe interested in buying one - no commitiment just wanted to gauge numbers to see if its worth them doing it.

Thanks

Paul
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Quote Originally Posted by roy litherland View Post
    Hi Paul , would it not be worth while contacting the Steve Prescott Foundation , I donated Adam Foggarty's shirt , which was auctioned off at the James Roby testimonial night at the owld Moss Bank Labour club it went down really well raised £350 , may well be worth a call .
    Nice one. Will do cheers.

Just to update for anyone interested they have finished some of the bags are they are going online now:

http://www.bagsofrags.co.uk/collections.php

50% of profits to SPF.

Got A Season Ticket

What a great idea!! I've just ordered the MediCash one for work instead of having to carry round my ultra dull laptop bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelvocation View Post
    What a great idea!! I've just ordered the MediCash one for work instead of having to carry round my ultra dull laptop bag.
    Superb!

thanks

Got A Replica Shirt

I,ve just ordered one of the bags. Great idea, good price and helping charity, the environment by recycling and also the young designers trying to make a living in a very competitive field. Thanks for letting me know about these.