Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Sentiments

Default Sentiments

Do you think clubs run the risk of poor decisions through sentimental reasoning, take Wigan people want Carmont to do 1 more turnaround, I think its 1 to many. In big games he CAN struggle or go missing and he seems greedier with the ball this yr and his passing is going backwards IMO.

Also only my opinion I think this should be Wellos last year due to the many reasons allready given on various threads.

An open question as I am not sure of the answer, has any team won league, CC or GF in the last 3-5 years with a defensive FB?
    Seasoned logs for sale £3.50 per net bag or £30 for 10 net bags delivered within Billinge/Wigan area.

In The West Stand Talk some sense!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 29wes28 View Post
    Do you think clubs run the risk of poor decisions through sentimental reasoning, take Wigan people want Carmont to do 1 more turnaround, I think its 1 to many. In big games he CAN struggle or go missing and he seems greedier with the ball this yr and his passing is going backwards IMO.

Also only my opinion I think this should be Wellos last year due to the many reasons allready given on various threads.

An open question as I am not sure of the answer, has any team won league, CC or GF in the last 3-5 years with a defensive FB?
    Just my take on Carmont, he's worth another 12 months - In my opinion he's looked greedier due to having an inexperienced winger outside him. Gelling has been out of plae a number of times when Carmonth has passed to his wing and that'll make him keep the ball when with Richards he'd have perhaps passed.

He's still good enough in my opinion.

He's gooin wom.