JB&B Leach Banner
Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234561222 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 1002

Thread: Stadium Watch 10

  1. #26
    Learning All The Songs djgazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    sutton leach
    Posts
    1,794
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    On leaving work at 730pm, the wind had changed to an Easterly and it was bitter cold. There was a small gritter gritting the pavements at the East end of the site and down Peasley Cross Lane towards the bridge
    don't forget your darkest hour is only 60 minutes long
    KEEP THE FAITH
    Gene Hunt BACK ON MONDAY 20th
    QUIT YO' JIBBER JABBER

  2. #27
    Got A Replica Shirt 100% referee!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    st helens
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djgazza View Post
    On leaving work at 730pm, the wind had changed to an Easterly and it was bitter cold. There was a small gritter gritting the pavements at the East end of the site and down Peasley Cross Lane towards the bridge
    hope the cold doesnt call the match off we have to win this one no matter what!!!! COYS!!!!


    Want to referee? www.shrlrs.webs.com
    St Helens Rugby League Referees' Society THE BEST!

  3. #28
    Learning All The Songs oldun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    St Helens
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 100% referee! View Post
    hope the cold doesnt call the match off we have to win this one no matter what!!!! COYS!!!!
    Hope the wind hasn't pulled the roof off either



    I was always taught to respect my elders,
    but it keeps getting harder to find one!


    I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect;
    therefore I am perfect




  4. #29
    Learning All The Songs Gruntfuttock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St Helens
    Posts
    1,613
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Roof looked fine this morning
    Pre-Match drinks?
    try the George Hotel , George St
    St Helens , A real Saints pub

  5. #30
    Learning All The Songs djgazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    sutton leach
    Posts
    1,794
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    What a nice day it was yesterday. It was like bloody winter at the back of the North Stand
    don't forget your darkest hour is only 60 minutes long
    KEEP THE FAITH
    Gene Hunt BACK ON MONDAY 20th
    QUIT YO' JIBBER JABBER

  6. #31
    In The South Stand
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    near leigh
    Posts
    2,989
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    The wigan supporters liked our stadium so much they didn,t want to leave.

  7. #32
    Noooobie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exiled old un View Post
    The wigan supporters liked our stadium so much they didn,t want to leave.

  8. #33
    Learning All The Songs oldun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    St Helens
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    So you like our new bridge also



    I was always taught to respect my elders,
    but it keeps getting harder to find one!


    I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect;
    therefore I am perfect




  9. #34
    In The South Stand E Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,765
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Seems a bit ironic that the FIOS flag is in the shadow of the Saints Way Bridge

  10. #35
    In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    11,658
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fredrick View Post
    i have never wanted more in my life for a bridge to explode. i can't express just how much i hate wigan rugby. seriousley, the sight of a few cherry n white hooped jerseys makes me feel nautious!
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

  11. #36
    Learning All The Songs Gruntfuttock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St Helens
    Posts
    1,613
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Awww Bless , dont be angry lads, they dont have a bridge of their own leading to a Stadium that they own, so they cant do that in Pieland, we should pity the fools as a great man once said
    Pre-Match drinks?
    try the George Hotel , George St
    St Helens , A real Saints pub

  12. #37
    In The South Stand
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    near leigh
    Posts
    2,989
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    It,s a shame for them.

  13. #38
    Starting A Programme Collection Village Saint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    782
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Glad to see that the Wigan fans are so happy for us now that we have a new stadium and the foundations of a great business, everyone seems to love to Langtree Park and seems to wish that their clubs could be associated with something as good as LP

    Please feel free to come watch Saints vs Widnes in 2 weeks time Bridge-antes (or what ever your nan sewed onto your balaclavas). You'll get to see the bridge lit up and everything

  14. #39
    Got A Season Ticket Donkey Commoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In Exile, remembering the Res'.
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E Saint View Post
    Seems a bit ironic that the FIOS flag is in the shadow of the Saints Way Bridge
    Forever in other's stadium!

  15. #40
    Starting A Programme Collection SaintJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sntellins, .Lancashire
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Commoner View Post
    Forever in other's stadium!
    I like that - a lot!!!

    ONCE A SAINT, ALWAYS A SAINT

  16. #41
    In The South Stand Albion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,514
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Commoner View Post
    Forever in other's stadium!
    Excellent!

  17. #42
    Noooobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Leyland
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Newlove View Post
    It was bloody drafty sat at the back of section A of the north stand against Hull,hope it does get sorted eventually

    Sorry to drag it up again, but any chance of getting something at least started before the 16 June when the rest of the RL world descend on the ground?

  18. #43
    RedVee Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    LP SW Corner
    Posts
    9,968
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Wouldn't that look worse? The rest of the RL world descending upon a building site?


  19. #44
    In The South Stand
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,425
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Newlove View Post
    It was bloody drafty sat at the back of section A of the north stand against Hull,hope it does get sorted eventually
    Ideal spot to errect a couple of them wind turbines, bring a bit of dosh in.

  20. #45
    In The West Stand Sausalito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,571
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    Sorry to drag it up again, but any chance of getting something at least started before the 16 June when the rest of the RL world descend on the ground?
    you'll be thankful of the breeze on a hot balmy summers night

  21. #46
    In The South Stand
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,425
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sausalito View Post
    you'll be thankful of the breeze on a hot balmy summers night
    we might not be playing that day.

  22. #47
    Noooobie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Doubt we will see anything until this season has finished. Whilst it does need doing its not exactly an urgent necessity. I would rather the work to wait till the end of the season anyway it will give us something to moan about for a couple of months.

  23. #48
    In The West Stand
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Daisy Hill
    Age
    55
    Posts
    5,804
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaz217 View Post
    Doubt we will see anything until this season has finished. Whilst it does need doing its not exactly an urgent necessity. I would rather the work to wait till the end of the season anyway it will give us something to moan about for a couple of months.
    More people need to speak to the employees at the stadium. Unless something unbelievable happens, like an Arab investment, the stadium is finished, pigeon sh1t on the Founders Bar windows and supports included!!!!

  24. #49
    Learning All The Songs Dynamite Don Brennan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Accerman st
    Posts
    1,583
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    More people need to speak to the employees at the stadium. Unless something unbelievable happens, like an Arab investment, the stadium is finished, pigeon sh1t on the Founders Bar windows and supports included!!!!
    So feckin wot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  25. #50
    Learning All The Songs wardies love child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    sutton manor
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,195
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Aye, I think the stadium is complete and no more Cxxxxxxg will be done. Either way the place is classy and I'm a happy supporter. Need to concentrate on the team once more.
    Nobody said life would be easy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •