Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New signings?

In The South Stand

Rogues you make things to easy:

Originally Posted by Village Saint
    At least try and make your trolling interesting you sad little boy, now get back into your insecure bubble of belief that you're a super club while at the same time you rent accommodation off Wigan Athletic!

No we don't.
    Now back on topic
    Anthony Laffranchi (31) replaced James Graham.
    Lance Hohaia (29) replaced Kyle Eastmond.
    Willie Manu (32) replacing probably yet another Saints young product.

Good innit!!!

In The South Stand

I will await some sort of pathetic attempt to get out on a technicality such as
    "we dont rent off wigan athletic we rent off dave wheelan" or some similar sh!te.

But to be honest the funniest part of your contribution to this thread is exiting it then coming back several times which just highlights the fact that you've been had pal.

In The West Stand

People shouldnt get so worked up about Rogues, he makes a lot of good points but because they have a truth to them and it isnt what you want to hear then everyone goes bonkers over it.

Starting A Programme Collection saints123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyl View Post
    People shouldnt get so worked up about Rogues, he makes a lot of good points but because they have a truth to them and it isnt what you want to hear then everyone goes bonkers over it.
    Are you a Saints fan? just asking.....

People shouldnt get so worked up about Rogues,
    This. It's amazing how many people get wound up by his anti-Saints comments after so long...

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by saints123 View Post
    Are you a Saints fan? just asking.....
    why would you think Im not? Just asking.

Noticed the thread is called 'new signings? '. It should be called ' Bitching '.

why would you think Im not? Just asking.

No just didn't know really, you crawl up Rogues ar$e on quite a few occasions just thought I'd ask.

In The West Stand Talk some sense!'s Avatar

Rogues knows his rugby and knows how to provoke a reaction, but I think the forums a better place when there are opposing views so don't get so worked up by it. I think we've already seen off baz I think lets not see off rogues too!

Quote Originally Posted by Talk some sense! View Post
    Rogues knows his rugby and knows how to provoke a reaction, but I think the forums a better place when there are opposing views so don't get so worked up by it. I think we've already seen off baz I think lets not see off rogues too!
    He might know his rugby but he's a w@nker. Gary Glitter can sing but he's a w@nker.... I don't mind him posting but he talks boll0x, then changes his mind, hes a prize b£llend. I'll leave it at that on him.

In The South Stand

Are you assuming im going bonkers over rogues nonsensical rantings on this thread? far from it, like everyone else i have taken great pleasure in seeing his hypocrisy and cringeworthy comments. it would however be nice of him to explain wigans "tenancy that isnt a tenancy" lol. Oh but that would mean he has once again returned to a thread that he said he had left, further highlighting his hypocrisy.

In The West Stand

No just didn't know really, you crawl up Rogues ar$e on quite a few occasions just thought I'd ask.
    I make it about twice in my entire life that I have stuck up for him, its not a lot really.

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by lee.ashtonsaint View Post
    Are you assuming im going bonkers over rogues nonsensical rantings on this thread? far from it, like everyone else i have taken great pleasure in seeing his hypocrisy and cringeworthy comments. it would however be nice of him to explain wigans "tenancy that isnt a tenancy" lol. Oh but that would mean he has once again returned to a thread that he said he had left, further highlighting his hypocrisy.
    to be fair he is wiping the floor with you with consummate ease.

Learning All The Songs

to be fair he is wiping the floor with you with consummate ease.
    Make that 3

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Geoggy View Post
    Make that 3
    not at all, my comment could quite easily be a measure of how easy Lee Ashtonsaint is to wind up rather than a measure of Rogues skill at winding poeople up

In The South Stand

Nothing could be further from the truth johnnyl, although thanks for joining in. To be "wound up" would involve an amount of agitation, when there has been nothing but hilarity throughout this thread with Rogues contribution. It has been very funny to see rogues make such a hypocrite of himself and has contributed his most ridiculous comments to date imo. I wonder if he ever will clarify the "tenancy that isnt a tenancy".............

In The West Stand

Nothing could be further from the truth johnnyl, although thanks for joining in. To be "wound up" would involve an amount of agitation, when there has been nothing but hilarity throughout this thread with Rogues contribution. It has been very funny to see rogues make such a hypocrite of himself and has contributed his most ridiculous comments to date imo. I wonder if he ever will clarify the "tenancy that isnt a tenancy".............
    but he didnt say that, did he. Its quite clear that he claimed that they dont rent the ground off Wigan Athletic...they were his words. It is you that has turned it into something else.

but he didnt say that, did he. Its quite clear that he claimed that they dont rent the ground off Wigan Athletic...they were his words. It is you that has turned it into something else.
    He did say that they are not tenants though when they quite clearly are, if you disagree I suggest thicker lenses on your glasses.

In The West Stand

He did say that they are not tenants .
    Its quite clear that he did not say that

Quote Originally Posted by Village Saint View Post
    now get back into your insecure bubble of belief that you're a super club while at the same time you rent accommodation off Wigan Athletic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    No we don't..
    yes you do, care to explain how you believe you are not a tenant in the DW?
    When did I EVER say that Wigan are not tenants at the DW?
    In fact, the last quote there even says that he didnt say it.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

He did say that they are not tenants though when they quite clearly are, if you disagree I suggest thicker lenses on your glasses.
    Show me anywhere where I have said that we weren't tenants?
    What I did post was in reply to Village Saint was that "We do NOT rent our accommodation from Wigan Athletic" There is a BIG difference. For the umpteenth time. Wigan RL pay 10% of their ticket sales to Whelco, which is a brilliant deal to play at (along with Hull) the best stadium in Superleague. Maintenance costs, security/ gateman costs etc are covered in that payment.

Who do Wigan Athletic pay their rent to?

In The West Stand

anyway, back to the topic

Great signings if true and just what we need. Pacy young outside back and a 2nd rower that isnt a Mike Bennet identikit clone and can actually bust tackles and offload.

Its quite clear that he did not say that

Dave Whelans company includes Latics, therefore yes they do rent off the larger, better supported more widely known team from Wigan. They are tenants at the Dave Whelan stadium.

In fact, the last quote there evan says that he didnt say it.

Show me anywhere where I have said that we weren't tenants?
    What I did post was in reply to Village Saint was that "We do NOT rent our accommodation from Wigan Athletic" There is a BIG difference. For the umpteenth time. Wigan RL pay 10% of their ticket sales to Whelco, which is a brilliant deal to play at (along with Hull) the best stadium in Superleague. Maintenance costs, security/ gateman costs etc are covered in that payment.

Who do Wigan Athletic pay their rent to?
    I thought the council owned just 5% of the DW, correct me if I'm wrong, of this I am not 100% sure ?

In The West Stand

The technicalities do not matter, RG at no point ever said that they were not tennants at the DW. He simply did not say it, it is a figment of your imagination.

Back on planet earth what he did say is that Wigan RL dont pay rent to Wigan athletic. I dont even know if he is correct, but it is what he said and not what you claim that he has said.

In The West Stand

I thought ?
    and thats where you should have stopped. It went downhill from there.