Im getting de ja vois i have seen that link on here before

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by SaintPeter View Post
    Where have they set them up?
    east car park.

In The West Stand Talk some sense!'s Avatar

Im getting de ja vois i have seen that link on here before
    Sorry I thought it was a different link that had been posted, still though the point remains. Cladding is no longer an issue to be worried about

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Talk some sense! View Post
    Sorry I thought it was a different link that had been posted, still though the point remains. Cladding is no longer an issue to be worried about
    Phew! Thought i was going nuts then. Its only really the people who cant be bothered to read all the posts since their last visit.

Someone mentioned before aswell that all the expensive steel will be covered with the new coat. Looking at the plans it will be flush to the steel and block work.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Houghwood Saint View Post
    Not meaning to cast a cloud on this and continue the cladding dilemma but when i was there this afternoon talking to a couple who were from the cladding company they told me that they had been in the east stand on monday and the seats were wet in the corner.He pointed out the general area to the left of the letter 'A'!
    dont know if this has been pointed out, if so sorry, but there aint no seats in the east stand. if you have your stands mixed up and mean the north stand, wet left of the letter A would suggest a bigger problem than I foresaw, but anyway it will be made good.

In The South Stand

Phew! Thought i was going nuts then. Its only really the people who cant be bothered to read all the posts since their last visit.

Someone mentioned before aswell that all the expensive steel will be covered with the new coat. Looking at the plans it will be flush to the steel and block work.
    peter can you put the link up, the plans I saw said the cladding was proud of the steelwork.

Quote Originally Posted by doghead View Post
    peter can you put the link up, the plans I saw said the cladding was proud of the steelwork.
    Ah yes just looked and your right, but the still will be partially seen of the drawings are right.

Learning All The Songs

dont know if this has been pointed out, if so sorry, but there aint no seats in the east stand. if you have your stands mixed up and mean the north stand, wet left of the letter A would suggest a bigger problem than I foresaw, but anyway it will be made good.
    Sorry,yes it was probably the North stand,i get disorientated being from Billinge!Its great that it will all be sorted out,cheers!

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Rocket science this was not. Still if it had been left to the silent majority you'd have all been wearing sowesters next season.
    If it was down to the silent majority we would have still been getting our cladded stadium without about 30 pages or whinging.

Rocket science this was not. Still if it had been left to the silent majority you'd have all been wearing sowesters next season.
    As was posted by Saints representative in July the stadium would be fully cladded by the start of the new season, and that is occuring, its not rocket science its already posted

So Saints said it would be done and it is, before and of the pap was posted

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

you'd have all been wearing sowesters next season.
    Can you still get them in N-l-W is there a shop like Arkwrights selling them, I like the yellow oilskin ones they look really cool. Sou'Westers are the new COOL!
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Houghwood Saint View Post
    Not meaning to cast a cloud on this and continue the cladding dilemma but when i was there this afternoon talking to a couple who were from the cladding company they told me that they had been in the east stand on monday and the seats were wet in the corner.He pointed out the general area to the left of the letter 'A'!
    Do you mean the North stand? There's no seats or letter 'A' in the East stand.

Sorry, just noticed you've already answered this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadfish View Post
    As was posted by Saints representative in July the stadium would be fully cladded by the start of the new season, and that is occuring, its not rocket science its already posted

So Saints said it would be done and it is, before and of the pap was posted
    Hear blooming hear!

Help! I was at the ground on Tuesday with the kids and managed to have a look inside, I've got some pics but I'm a technophobe can somebody post them if I email them to them. :-)

I sent you a pm

Cheers

I sent you a pm

Here is mrazzer's photos

In The South Stand

Metal shutters on the turnstiles are looking impenetrable. Those losers on the urban tresspassing forums will find it harder to break in now. Well they will once the cladding goes on after Christmas. I just hope Saints are investing in proper security measures in the intervening period.

Rottweilers, search lights and snipers, I hope.

In The South Stand

Been for a nosey around Salford's ground today, looking very impressive. Saw some leaflets about their season ticket prices.

£50 for adults, £20 for 13-16 year olds and free for the Under 12s. Unbelievable value. If they can't get a good crowd with those offers, they never will.

Learning All The Songs

As many are doing went for a wander round the stadium whilst I was off today - unbelievably got an impropmtu tour inside and didn't have a camera!!

Was talking to the chap whose company are laying the fancy red glass bits. They are from Cirencester and apparantly have imported the stuff from France and it is rather expensive. He was telling me it had to be sieved and dyed etc hence the cost I suppose. Looks very impressive when the sun hits it, especially the strip next to Tescos at the top which they were laying today. He thought it was simply to add colour and blend in with the red of the stadium.

As has been mentioned roller shutters now down on the turnstyles - look impressive

One negative - Pigeons are making a right mess on the black cladding at the top and then onto the floor below - get the falcons in!

Control room is going to be very high tech by the look, they were just getting ready to install the flat screen monitors - bloke from Barr was saying they can monitor all the turnstyles. Should be a good feather in the cap for holding big games

Saw one function room the one on the left (2nd floor) - bit smaller that I imagined, but great view of the pitch and very posh toilets, showed us in one of the boxes too.

Glanced at changing rooms from the corridor outside - impressive size. Walked out of the tunnel - and noticed the padding on the corporate seats

Well worth a walk down to have a wander round the outside - you cant appreciate the scale until you do. Great day!

In The South Stand

the hawk man is coming next week Iwas told.

Learning All The Songs Dynamite Don Brennan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    Been for a nosey around Salford's ground today, looking very impressive. Saw some leaflets about their season ticket prices.

£50 for adults, £20 for 13-16 year olds and free for the Under 12s. Unbelievable value. If they can't get a good crowd with those offers, they never will.
    Think you might need to read it again,Salford fans are complaining about how confuseing the brochure/leaflet Is. I think those prices are for some sort of membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Windle Lad View Post
    Was talking to the chap whose company are laying the fancy red glass bits. They are from Cirencester and apparantly have imported the stuff from France and it is rather expensive
    Sounds like selling ice to Eskimos that!!!

the hawk man is coming next week Iwas told.
    I had cause to visit Whiston Hospital last February, around 3am in the morning: the hawk man was outside A&E shining a big lamp on the various pigeon hideouts so the hawk could cause complete havoc with the flying rats.