Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 223238394041424344 LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1096

Thread: Stadium Watch 3

Starting A Programme Collection 100% Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Two Wheeled Saint View Post
    This is a major bugbear of mine, why can't people understand the easiest of junctions? They should be the best and most free flowing of all junctions for me, but step up Mr/s knobhead who can't look over their shoulder or in their wing mirrors
    And not forgetting indicating either.

Learning All The Songs Two Wheeled Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 100% Saint View Post
    And not forgetting indicating either.
    Stop getting me started

Learning All The Songs Billinge Lump's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saints-Crusaders View Post
    Too many people want to take the shortest route possible when they come to roundabouts...... Even when the lanes are fully marked out, too many idiots find it hard to stick to the correct lane
    There's going to be plenty of crashes once that Tesco opens and all three lanes will be being used.
    I'm too pretty to be unlucky

im trying to log into the webcam but its not downloading. is it down? please some1 tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by the heywood saints View Post
    im trying to log into the webcam but its not downloading. is it down? please some1 tell me.
    It is down. The Chair Maker has sent an e-mail to Barr to see if they can get it fixed. Still awaiting a reply I think.

Got A Replica Shirt

Anyone know if there's a pub near by?

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Mulder View Post
    It is down. The Chair Maker has sent an e-mail to Barr to see if they can get it fixed. Still awaiting a reply I think.
    sent a few since it went down, $hag all reply.

In The South Stand

Just had a look in at the site, they are still working, they are normally well gone by now, couple of the diggers are about to leave, half a dozen left this last couple of days, get the feeling they are pushing it for the steel to start Monday.

Starting A Programme Collection 100% Saint's Avatar

Maybe a long shot but perhaps you could phone them?

Starting A Programme Collection

I was going to phone them but there is no number on the site.

Didn't they have something on here a while ago about having a place where you could call in at certain times etc. This may however have been when they were constructing the roundabout and a different firm. I'm sure Mr. Gruntfuttock mentioned this.

Learning All The Songs Gruntfuttock's Avatar

It was a clinic for the road building contract not this current one i am afraid
    Pre-Match drinks?
    try the George Hotel , George St
    St Helens , A real Saints pub

Noooobie

Currently working as a Consultant for Barr Construction (albeit on another project) but our regular meetings will be held at the Barr site for the new Stadium.

If there are any particular questions/queries you have for Barrs please let me know and I'll ask.....they already know I'm very interested in this scheme ( and a season ticket holder !!!)

Plus if you want any pics from inside the site also......

Learning All The Songs Gruntfuttock's Avatar

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES !!!!
    did I mention we want pictures?
    Pre-Match drinks?
    try the George Hotel , George St
    St Helens , A real Saints pub

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Baker View Post
    Currently working as a Consultant for Barr Construction (albeit on another project) but our regular meetings will be held at the Barr site for the new Stadium.

If there are any particular questions/queries you have for Barrs please let me know and I'll ask.....they already know I'm very interested in this scheme ( and a season ticket holder !!!)

Camera please. both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Baker View Post

"Ted" check your inbox ive sent a reply to you
    hopefully makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by doghead View Post
    sent a few since it went down, $hag all reply.
    someone should speak to security at the site about it as the 2 cams are part of their security system. He or she should know something about it or sure.

In The South Stand

They are working this morning, pouring concrete into the cuttings of the North end of the West stand, that should see the South and West stands ready for the steelwork.
    Looks like some more of them white bags have appeared, they could be breeding.

Behind and,on occasion,in the Mill House.

Quote Originally Posted by doghead View Post
    They are working this morning, pouring concrete into the cuttings of the North end of the West stand, that should see the South and West stands ready for the steelwork.
    Looks like some more of them white bags have appeared, they could be breeding.
    That's all we need.Don't tell the eco freaks,they'll want all work stopped until the breeding sesason is over.
    Knowsley Road 1890-2010

Farewell old friend,you will live long in all our memories.

Quote Originally Posted by daves View Post
    That's all we need.Don't tell the eco freaks,they'll want all work stopped until the breeding sesason is over.
    I think they may have hatched now - those white bags are the empty eggshells. lol They were a breed belonging to the Pile-driver variety. They flew off with their parents the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintPeter View Post
    someone should speak to security at the site about it as the 2 cams are part of their security system. He or she should know something about it or sure.
    Well i went and visited the site today, and the security guard was completely none plussed when I asked him about webcams.
    The response was along the lines of "what webcams? your webcams? who do you work for? i dont know anything about any webcams? are you one of those St.Helens people? wheres your other mate in the Peugeot who takes pictures? come back monday"

I think the best thing, is for a brave soul to walk upto the security office on monday. Which is the windowed portacabin visible near the Barr site cabins, and ask someone then who may be able to help. I would do this mysefl but am in work.

I also have to ask which one of you guys drives the aforementioned French car?

Quote Originally Posted by The Chair Maker View Post
    Well i went and visited the site today, and the security guard was completely none plussed when I asked him about webcams.
    The response was along the lines of "what webcams? your webcams? who do you work for? i dont know anything about any webcams? are you one of those St.Helens people? wheres your other mate in the Peugeot who takes pictures? come back monday"

I think the best thing, is for a brave soul to walk upto the security office on monday. Which is the windowed portacabin visible near the Barr site cabins, and ask someone then who may be able to help. I would do this mysefl but am in work.

I also have to ask which one of you guys drives the aforementioned French car?
    did you get any piccies today CM

That will be good old john. He used to work for the secret service but lost his job because he asked to many questions.

I thought they would know about the webcams. I thought they were part of the security system from what it says on their server home page.

This weeks piccies.

The mucky mountain has shrunk dramatically

The mysterious white bags.

looking towards the pitch.
    You can see in this pic and the earlier one that the site is looking a lot tidier now.
    Lots of fencing to separate different parts of the site.

Vegetation has been cleared on both sides of the linkroad were the bridge is being built.
    It shows how close the brige goes to the ruin

Turning round and facing the town centre you can see how close to town the bridge and the stadium is.

In The South Stand

Had a look this morning Sunday, didn't expect to see any changes, wrong, there are about 10 working, just pottering about really.
    Whats gone under the radar is on phase 2 there is a brick building being built the size of a house in the far corner tight up against the industrial estate, they are working this morning on whatever it is.
    Now to the good news, behind the largest of the two building yet to be demolished is parked a large crane, poking out from the other side of the yet to be demolished building piled high are brand new girders, so it looks like Monday target will be met, the girders painted white are about 20 inches wide by about 10ft long, not the very heavy gauge stuff but heavy enough.

Starting A Programme Collection BigMatt's Avatar

The white bags are obvious - we are going to resign Keith Mason and they are his new tackle bags! Surely this is obvious isn't it
    :-)