Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Eastmond

Quote Originally Posted by OoOGazOoO View Post
    No it isn't.

He was absolutely crap.

You can tell that his mind is not on the job, that is more than clear to see.
    If Eastmond was so disintersted would he bother giving Gardner a load of abuse for faliling to collect a pretty simple pass off the deck
    Would Simmons pick him?

He looked a lot more interested than a number of others. Problem is Kyle is public enemy number 1 and cant do anything
    The past was yours but the future's mine,
    You're all out of time.

In The South Stand

Wabo yes the whole team were poor,but Eastmod is supposed to be an organiser and a play maker and he simply isnt doing the job,yes he yelled at Gardner but it was a poor pass in the 1st place,yelling at people is fine if you yourself are putting in the effort but he simply isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by stevep300 View Post
    Wellens played his heart out and saved two tries from what I saw
    Wellens looks 1 yard too slow in the head and 3 yards too slow with his feet. Nothing in attack absolutely nothing, and laboured in defence.
    You're all out of time.

In The West Stand Talk some sense!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wabo View Post
    Correct, if Eastmond was that disinterested would Simmons pick him? I very much doubt it.

If Eastmond was so disintersted would he bother giving Gardner a load of abuse for faliling to collect a pretty simple pass off the deck? I think not. The bile being spouted against Eastmond on here tonight is ridiculous. But I guess someone has to fill Harry Potter's shoes.
    Sorry Wabo I disagree.

For the last couple of weeks his committment has been questioned and i've stuck up for him, he had the chance tonight to silence some critics/doubters but has instead not helped his cause.

The fact his decision to move away is due any day now doesn't help either, if anything he should have really got involved tonight to prove a point. he didn't

If Eastmond was so disintersted would he bother giving Gardner a load of abuse for faliling to collect a pretty simple pass off the deck
    Would Simmons pick him?

He looked a lot more interested than a number of others. Problem is Kyle is public enemy number 1 and cant do anything
    A pass which Kyle should have made sure went to the man and not the floor you mean...

Default has Eastmond gone

Mate you normally post a lot of sense but he was garbage. His shirt was still clean at half time and he barely took the line on. Same old simple drop off pass and a couple of high bombs taken well by Hodgson. Barely touched the ball all game.

Correct, if Eastmond was that disinterested would Simmons pick him? I very much doubt it.

If Eastmond was so disintersted would he bother giving Gardner a load of abuse for faliling to collect a pretty simple pass off the deck? I think not. The bile being spouted against Eastmond on here tonight is ridiculous. But I guess someone has to fill Harry Potter's shoes.
    A pretty simple pass..................it was another lazy arse pass from a uninterested player!!! Withdraw his terms immediately and never let him pull on a Saints jersey again!!

Quote Originally Posted by brook View Post
    Wabo yes the whole team were poor,but Eastmod is supposed to be an organiser and a play maker and he simply isnt doing the job,yes he yelled at Gardner but it was a poor pass in the 1st place,yelling at people is fine if you yourself are putting in the effort but he simply isnt.
    Eastmond is 21. Has played 2/3 disjointed seasons and is coming into the side from a lengthy injury layoff without his regular, vastly more experienced and usual organiser halfback partner.

Was Sean Long the organiser at 21?
    You're all out of time.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Uninterested, ponderous & cowardly.

I am appalled by what I saw from him tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by OoOGazOoO View Post
    A pass which Kyle should have made sure went to the man and not the floor you mean...
    That bounced into a supposed professional athletes hands
    You're all out of time.

Got A Season Ticket The Captain's Avatar

The fact that he walked off and completely ignored the fans whilst the rest of the team applauded the crowd, speaks a thousand words about his attitude.

Wellens looks 1 yard too slow in the head and 3 yards too slow with his feet. Nothing in attack absolutely nothing, and laboured in defence.
    That may well be the case but he was still in the right place at the right time and for me that is all that counts

Learning All The Songs Saint Jasper's Avatar

which is why he saved two certain tries, snatching them from Wire which would have given the final score a more balanced look than the one we ended up with...not sure exactly which Wellens you were watching but it wasn't that one!
    Warrington have still never won in 16 Super League attempts at Knowsley Road. And, with Saints off to a new home next year, now they never will.

Got A Season Ticket

Eastmond is 21. Has played 2/3 disjointed seasons and is coming into the side from a lengthy injury layoff without his regular, vastly more experienced and usual organiser halfback partner.

Was Sean Long the organiser at 21?
    He has time to become an organiser, and is not one yet, so he needs to hit the line which he isn't doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jasper View Post
    which is why he saved two certain tries, snatching them from Wire which would have given the final score a more balanced look than the one we ended up with...not sure exactly which Wellens you were watching but it wasn't that one!
    I'm glad someone else saw the same Wellens playing as me tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post
    Mate you normally post a lot of sense but he was garbage. His shirt was still clean at half time and he barely took the line on. Same old simple drop off pass and a couple of high bombs taken well by Hodgson. Barely touched the ball all game.
    And i still am

I'm not saying he wasnt garbage, he was they all were. But people are trying to say Gaskell played well, Wellens played well. They didnt, none of them did. There were a few who looked a lot less interested than Eastmond.

The way people are going after Eastmond is sickening, I wouldnt blame him for ••••ing off, seems the only way he can keep the natives happy is by scoring at least 400 points a game and buying everyone a pint afterwards.

They were all **** poor, Roby has been on fire this year, didnt scoot once to try and catch the markers out.
    You're all out of time.

Noooobie

Kyle walking off is an absolute disgrace.... Fans pay good money to watch the team and win or lose will still be their. So support from the players should always be shown, just as we support them! If he goes then he goes, but if he stays ( which I personally doubt) then he needs to buck his ideas up. On a lighter note, wilkin was good and gaskelldidnt look to bad.

I'm glad someone else saw the same Wellens playing as me tonight

In The South Stand

And i still am

I'm not saying he wasnt garbage, he was they all were. But people are trying to say Gaskell played well, Wellens played well. They didnt, none of them did. There were a few who looked a lot less interested than Eastmond.

The way people are going after Eastmond is sickening, I wouldnt blame him for ••••ing off, seems the only way he can keep the natives happy is by scoring at least 400 points a game and buying everyone a pint afterwards.

They were all **** poor, Roby has been on fire this year, didnt scoot once to try and catch the markers out.
    People are going after Eastmond because he isnt or wont give 100% its that bloody simple,HE DOESNT LOOK BOTHERED and thats why people are getting on his back,i dont mind people playing badly if they at least give the effort but for the 3rd game in a row he didnt.Playing the hes coming back from injury card is weak to,lots of people do can you imagine Wello never giving 100% after injury ? and thats the crux of the problem with Eastmond the lack of heart and effort.

would they be the two "certain" tries where firstly the ball was nearly over the line then monaghan knocked it out, and the second one blythe lost it and it bounced into wellens hands, he knew •••• all about it.

look i dont wanna slag wellens off, but people are on here proclaiming wellens did this wellens did that, when he did •••• all, but they dont wanna admit because they like wellens.

eastmond doesnt get cut the same slack, its one rule for one player and one rule for another. always gotta be a scape goat.

we were shite and wire were fantastic, get over it.

if eastmond hadve looked more interested we still wouldnt have won, they were that good.
    You're all out of time.

Noooobie

Kyle walking off is an absolute disgrace, but all every1 is doing on here is getting on the lads back! hes 21 years old hes got his agent telling him to go for the money and he's got to chose between his head and his heart. its a life changing decision, theres more money for him union but he could be world class for us for many years to come. Too many people are giving him too much stick for tonights performance he was no better or worse than our world class stars Roby and Graham. We just weren't at races tonight and its not good for the lad to walk off after game as we get behind them as fans but the lads getting unjustified abuse considering other players were just as bad tonight! Wellens is only person I think who can hold his head high he stopped a couple of try opportunities, mr reliable as per usual!

Starting A Programme Collection NortonSaint's Avatar

The wire kicking game tonight was ace, they seemed to hit the grass everytime while we kicked straight into ther hands. That makes all the difference, until we start to kick with purpose instead of just hoofing it in the general direction of their line then we are going to struggle.

Starting A Programme Collection rally's Avatar

Eastmond out! The one player we need to lead us about the park and he can't even do that! I think its about time Simmons grows some coconuts and drops him.

Got A Replica Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by rally View Post
    Eastmond out! The one player we need to lead us about the park and he can't even do that! I think its about time Simmons grows some coconuts and drops him.
    I'd like to drop him to.... But maybe not in same way

In The South Stand

On the Bath RU fanzone its mentioned that in The Times newspaper today Eastmond is off to Bath on a 3 year deal and it will be announced By Bath tomorrow on Saturday.

If its true it comes as no surprise. One of the staff at Saints told me six weeks ago that he was likely to go based on the offer they had made as Saints would struggle to match it.