Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: U20s game called off

Banned

Default U20s game called off

I've just read a Saints tweet to say that the U20s game tomorrow has been called off to preserve the pitch for the first team game as heavy rain is due in at around lunchtime.

Got A Season Ticket

That's a shame, like watching the U20s before the main game, always seems to Rain when we play Dire.
    This is the last play, Long, kicks it wide to Iro, Iro to Hall, Hall is trapped, back it goes to Hoppe, over the shoulder to Hall, there is Jonkers, here is Long and Long fancies it, Long fancies it, it's wide to West, it's wide to West, Dwayne West, inside to Joynt, Joynt, JOYNT, JOYNT!, OH, OH!
    They've won it, they've won it, they've won it. Chris Joynt; Chris Joynt has won it. It is unbelievable here, it is, frankly, unbelievable. Chris Joynt has won the match for St Helens.

Learning All The Songs The Hoss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    I've just read a Saints tweet to say that the U20s game tomorrow has been called off to preserve the pitch for the first team game as heavy rain is due in at around lunchtime.
    Wouldnt of got that at KR... Was one of the best pitches in SL.
    St. Helens RLFC.... Its your team... And your team needs YOU! :saint:

Quote Originally Posted by The Hoss View Post
    Wouldnt of got that at KR... Was one of the best pitches in SL.
    On Boots n All, LMS was saying that the Stobart pitch is really good.

Maybe its the fact that its a massive game and also doesn't help Widnes playing on the same pitch?

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    On Boots n All, LMS was saying that the Stobart pitch is really good.

Maybe its the fact that its a massive game and also doesn't help Widnes playing on the same pitch?
    You also have Everton Reserves playing on that pitch, not sure if Runcorn FC are still going.
    This is the last play, Long, kicks it wide to Iro, Iro to Hall, Hall is trapped, back it goes to Hoppe, over the shoulder to Hall, there is Jonkers, here is Long and Long fancies it, Long fancies it, it's wide to West, it's wide to West, Dwayne West, inside to Joynt, Joynt, JOYNT, JOYNT!, OH, OH!
    They've won it, they've won it, they've won it. Chris Joynt; Chris Joynt has won it. It is unbelievable here, it is, frankly, unbelievable. Chris Joynt has won the match for St Helens.

In The South Stand Saint_Claire's Avatar

And not a drop has fallen......

I enjoyed watching LMS on Boots n all. I wonder how many female Saints fans have borrowed a dog to walk it near the Earlestown Viaduct this week? Wanderer, you can borrow mine...