Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plastic Card?

Noooobie

Just received mine today.

In The South Stand Saint_Claire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sydney2002 View Post
    Mine and little Syd's arrived today... I am goign to use it at the petrol station in a bit.
    Mine and husband's arrived today, but none for the kids? I assumed that they just used the paper books and thought what a nightmare as will have to use 2 sets of turnstiles, but kids are meant to get them too then?

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Claire View Post
    Mine and husband's arrived today, but none for the kids? I assumed that they just used the paper books and thought what a nightmare as will have to use 2 sets of turnstiles, but kids are meant to get them too then?
    Mine and the kids arrived this morning- all in seperate envelopes!!

Quote Originally Posted by KPnuts View Post
    Mine and the kids arrived this morning- all in seperate envelopes!!
    Brian's and mine were in separate envelopes what a waste of postage, especially if they send out the lads ones separately as well. If they do....I have a feeling I'm going to have to query them, as it doesn't bode well them not arriving all at the same time!

Got A Replica Shirt

just received my access card don't think i need it for the storbart i'll just use season ticket ,may use it to draw money out of a hole in the wall though

Got A Replica Shirt

Mine arrived today! At last!

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by St Leigh View Post
    Has anyone had their plastic (season ticket) card yet?
    Came today. However, still waiting for phone call(promised Monday after a special meeting had been arranged) apologising for cock up last Friday when people were sitting in our 'season ticket holder' seats!!!!!!!

Plastic card will be handy if you lose your house key!!!!!!

Got A Replica Shirt SaintsGirls's Avatar

Got ours today... 6 seperate envelopes... postman must've wondered what was going on ... Could've saved a fair amount of money using common sense and posting the kids with ours, as we ordered the season tickets as a family package, but that's Saints for you

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Came today. However, still waiting for phone call(promised Monday after a special meeting had been arranged) apologising for cock up last Friday when people were sitting in our 'season ticket holder' seats!!!!!!!

Plastic card will be handy if you lose your house key!!!!!!
    Yeah I got a call today too, likewise promised for Monday.

As our seats in the North Stand dont exist we've got to send the cards that we received today back. We have now been moved to the South Stand and have been told that new cards should be sent out this week, but may be delayed as they are waiting for a software upgrade!!!

Got mine today. I expect the PIN number will come tomorrow.
    I bought a pack of luminous condoms last week. The wife's face lit up.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk DD's Avatar
    Newton-le-Willows; East Side of the Fence.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsGirls View Post
    Got ours today... 6 seperate envelopes... postman must've wondered what was going on ... Could've saved a fair amount of money using common sense and posting the kids with ours, as we ordered the season tickets as a family package, but that's Saints for you
    Sacked in the morning, they're getting sacked in the morning!
    THIS YEAR LENDING SUPPORT TO:- St. Helens RLFC, Manchester City, Celtic, Alemannia Aachen, Steps 1 to 6 Non-League Football

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsGirls View Post
    At least sending them out individually you are sure of getting at least some of them. If they had all been together and got lost in the post you wouldn't be happy. You have all received them but it could have been so different - who knows.

Learning All The Songs are you blind ref's Avatar

Mine arrived yesterday and is now safely tucked in the front of my season ticket - woe betide anyone who tries to sit in my seat ;-)
    Saint until I die - For richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, through good times and bad.

Got A Season Ticket

My plastic card arrived Yesterday. Annoying it took so long to make them &, send them out, considering i renewed my ST last September as a few other fans did.
    This is the last play, Long, kicks it wide to Iro, Iro to Hall, Hall is trapped, back it goes to Hoppe, over the shoulder to Hall, there is Jonkers, here is Long and Long fancies it, Long fancies it, it's wide to West, it's wide to West, Dwayne West, inside to Joynt, Joynt, JOYNT, JOYNT!, OH, OH!
    They've won it, they've won it, they've won it. Chris Joynt; Chris Joynt has won it. It is unbelievable here, it is, frankly, unbelievable. Chris Joynt has won the match for St Helens.

Got A Replica Shirt SaintsGirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Mulder View Post
    At least sending them out individually you are sure of getting at least some of them. If they had all been together and got lost in the post you wouldn't be happy. You have all received them but it could have been so different - who knows.
    True... but as we had 2 sets of family tickets (1 adult,2 kids) I personally would've sent them to the adults as when we picked up the season tickets they were in two bundles

Have located the two missing ones, they went to our old house as when we moved they updated our addresses but not the kids. If only....LOL so have to go into shop and get new ones for them.