Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Staff at saints town centre shop

Got A Replica Shirt

Well at least you all seemed to have got through the door. I have just come back from Birmingham this afternoon, thought I would take a detour (living on the wirral, hence the nick) and go via the shop to get an away shirt and a ticket for the Hudds game. I got there at around 4:30 to find the shop "closed for staff training" from 3:00. There was no mention of this on the website (although I haven't looked on the store website). Complete waste of time for me. Suppose we can see how the training affects service from now on.

Learning All The Songs

Well I suppose if we're all complaining that they need customer service training then I suppose we have to be patient whilst this happens.

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by forward ref View Post
    Well I suppose if we're all complaining that they need customer service training then I suppose we have to be patient whilst this happens.

Well not really, they shouldn't be in the job. Would you accept going to a garage and the guy fixing your car not being a trained mechanic or a doctor / nurse not being medically trained. Its a pre-requisite of the job.

Learning All The Songs Barney Rubble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyl View Post
    Well not really, they shouldn't be in the job. Would you accept going to a garage and the guy fixing your car not being a trained mechanic or a doctor / nurse not being medically trained. Its a pre-requisite of the job.
    Its a good thing that they are at least bothering to try and give them extra training. After reading some peoples thoughts on here, some people sound like they need it.
    And on the eighth day he created The Saints and he said " Go forth and entertain !"

Starting A Programme Collection rally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Its a good thing that they are at least bothering to try and give them extra training. After reading some peoples thoughts on here, some people sound like they need it.
    haha like it. I've been in the shop a few times now and have never had any problems with the staff. They have always been helpful

Learning All The Songs wardies love child's Avatar

2hours comes across as more of a rollicking than a training sesh but it's a run in the right direction. I hope it's good for all concerned.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyl View Post
    Well I suppose even doctors and nurses had to be trained.

Learning All The Songs wardies love child's Avatar

Glad you didn't mention dentists then I would have doubted your statement

Banned

I can't believe that this thread is still going. How proud you lot must be!! For chrissake ,get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by JC or is it just GC View Post
    I can't believe that this thread is still going. How proud you lot must be!! For chrissake ,get a life!
    So people should not give a damn about all aspects of St Helens RLFC (or Saints RL, or Sporting Club St Helens, what ever we are calling ourselves this week) giving a professional service on ALL levels of its business?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk DD's Avatar
    Newton-le-Willows; East Side of the Fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    it isn't their fault that the systems aren't operating properly.
    Saints didn't get where they are today by splashing out unnecessary cash on systems that work properly!
    THIS YEAR LENDING SUPPORT TO:- St. Helens RLFC, Manchester City, Celtic, Alemannia Aachen, Steps 1 to 6 Non-League Football

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Saints didn't get where they are today by splashing out unnecessary cash on systems that work properly!
    Yes we all remember the debacle when the system crashed a few years ago when they were selling wembley tickets!
    I cant see Saints spending any money at all on the Town Centre shop re ticket machines etc as i am sure it will close when the new ground opens.All investment will be on a new ticket office and shop.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Well it's given us all something to do in the close season and in the dark nights.....only a couple more weeks to go then hopefully we can close down this sorry episode and a new shop and service ethos will emerge from the Darkness.
    Learned comment from The Don

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    System 888 works, it is the bedrock on which all other systems should be built.

In The West Stand

But there are certain things they have to do before they are let loose on the job. Similarly with customer service is should be a basic pre-requisite that the person is socially adequate and not grunt and scowl at you.

Got A Replica Shirt

The point I was making was that it wouldn't have taken much to put an announcement on the website that the shop was closing as it would have saved me a great deal of time going out of my way into the town when normally I would have gone straight home via the M56 and M53