Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new top

Got A Season Ticket

I brought the Saints jersey today as i collected my Season Ticket, although i like the jersey, i like that the Super League patches are already added on to the jersey, rather than paying extra for them, i'll have to take me jersey back & change it, it feels like its 2 sizes smaller, also brought one of the the Training range tops, & they feel like there a size smaller.
    This is the last play, Long, kicks it wide to Iro, Iro to Hall, Hall is trapped, back it goes to Hoppe, over the shoulder to Hall, there is Jonkers, here is Long and Long fancies it, Long fancies it, it's wide to West, it's wide to West, Dwayne West, inside to Joynt, Joynt, JOYNT, JOYNT!, OH, OH!
    They've won it, they've won it, they've won it. Chris Joynt; Chris Joynt has won it. It is unbelievable here, it is, frankly, unbelievable. Chris Joynt has won the match for St Helens.

Learning All The Songs Dynamite Don Brennan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Saint View Post
    I brought the Saints jersey today as i collected my Season Ticket, although i like the jersey, i like that the Super League patches are already added on to the jersey, rather than paying extra for them, i'll have to take me jersey back & change it, it feels like its 2 sizes smaller, also brought one of the the Training range tops, & they feel like there a size smaller.
    Yea that'll be It,bet your bathroom scales are out as well

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite Don Brennan View Post
    Yea that'll be It,bet your bathroom scales are out as well
    When i step on the scales, they break due to the neddle going through the roof.
    This is the last play, Long, kicks it wide to Iro, Iro to Hall, Hall is trapped, back it goes to Hoppe, over the shoulder to Hall, there is Jonkers, here is Long and Long fancies it, Long fancies it, it's wide to West, it's wide to West, Dwayne West, inside to Joynt, Joynt, JOYNT, JOYNT!, OH, OH!
    They've won it, they've won it, they've won it. Chris Joynt; Chris Joynt has won it. It is unbelievable here, it is, frankly, unbelievable. Chris Joynt has won the match for St Helens.

Learning All The Songs

Default new top

So the kids tops haven't been posted out yet?!

Learning All The Songs HitTheWall's Avatar

Rang the shop up yesterday to check whether my order was instore and whether I could go and collect them today, the lady said Yes the order was all there and it would be fine to pick up instore today. When I got there, surprise surprise the two size 10 kids' jerseys that I'd ordered weren't in stock. To say I was a little p**sed off after coming over from Yorkshire is an understatement.
    "If you think training is hard, try losing"

I went at half four today and it was shut.

Got A Replica Shirt SaintsGirls's Avatar

Called the shop today to be told the 4 shirts I'd preordered on the 7th November were in the post... but the 3 kids shirts were without the printing I'd asked for as they 'can't print on junior shirts' and a letter was enclosed explaining why. My kids will be gutted... for the last 3 years they've always had their fave players on the shirts... plus surely an age 16 shirt is equivalent to a ladies size 8 or 10 and they can be printed on! When I asked about the £ 30.00 I'd paid for printing I was told I'd need to call in the week if I wanted a refund... erm yes I do want a refund thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsGirls View Post
    Called the shop today to be told the 4 shirts I'd preordered on the 7th November were in the post... but the 3 kids shirts were without the printing I'd asked for as they 'can't print on junior shirts' and a letter was enclosed explaining why. My kids will be gutted... for the last 3 years they've always had their fave players on the shirts... plus surely an age 16 shirt is equivalent to a ladies size 8 or 10 and they can be printed on! When I asked about the £ 30.00 I'd paid for printing I was told I'd need to call in the week if I wanted a refund... erm yes I do want a refund thank you!!
    Really?? How ridiculous, so no kids can get any players names on shirts?? Or is it that just certain names are deemed too long e.g. LMS is never gonna fit on a kids shirt. What names did you ask for if you don't mind me asking?

If it's the former then I'm not being funny but isn't it mainly kids who want players (their 'idols' for many) names on their shirts? I don't think a grown man would bawl his eyes out if he couldn't get any of his favourite players names on his shirt but I can bet you some kids will. And you're right, a size 8 ladies shirt is equivalent to a 12 kids shirt, so does that mean they can't print on there either?

I asked for '14 Moore' on the aged 16, '7 Eastmond' on the aged 12 and on the aged 8 my son wanted his name, Jake and number 11 (his squad number for the Clock Face Miners!) .. Not exactly long names, especially Moore on the aged 16!!! ... Just really annoyed this hasn't been mentioned before or brought to light earlier on the store website... my kids for one are going to be really disappointed I can tell you!

Learning All The Songs Saint of Hull's Avatar

So I'm not getting my and 15 month old daughters shirt in time for Christmas then?

I have to sit and watch her open the Hull FC shirt from here mum and have nothing to offer her in return?

Its a good job she doesn't really understand at the minute!
    Rugby League is a Religion, and I worship the Saints!!

Got A Season Ticket

Interesting thread on the RFL Fans Saints page, about the cost of Saints official merchandise with Leeds Rhinos. Both Saints & Leeds official merchandise are now made by the same manufacturer, but the Saints merchandise is more expensive

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=477873

Rhinos Hoody £30,
    Saints Hoody £45, 50% More Expensive

Rhinos Rain Jacket £30
    Saints Rain Jacket £40, 33% More Expensive

Rhinos Fleece £32
    Saints Fleece £45, 40% More Expensive

Rhinos Jacket £47
    Saints Jacket £70, 50% More Expensive

Rhinos Train Shorts £18
    Saints Train Shorts £30, 66% More Expensive

Rhinos Elite Training £24
    Saint Elite Training £45, 80% More Expensive

Rhinos Synergy Jacket £33
    Saints Synergy Jacket £45, 40% More Expensive

Rhinos Train Tee £22
    Saints Train Tee £25 BARGAIN !!!!

Learning All The Songs

Default new top

Saints in cock up something very simple shocker

In The South Stand Saint_Claire's Avatar

Picked mine up today. Ladies shirt fine. Husband has worn XL for years, had to swop for 2XL. I'd ordered an age 10 for my 8 year old, it was miniscule, had to have an age 12 and it just about does, so anyone who has pre-ordered, I'd check them. Also if you've pre-ordered printed shirts they aren't already printed. They've run out of some numbers (1 for starters) so you cannot have them done yet. You can also only fit either a name or a number on the kids shirts due to the placing of sponsors. No queues though!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Claire View Post
    Picked mine up today. Ladies shirt fine.
    That's good news. I'm hoping Santa is bringing me one on Christmas morning!

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Claire View Post
    Picked mine up today. Ladies shirt fine. Husband has worn XL for years, had to swop for 2XL. I'd ordered an age 10 for my 8 year old, it was miniscule, had to have an age 12 and it just about does, so anyone who has pre-ordered, I'd check them. Also if you've pre-ordered printed shirts they aren't already printed. They've run out of some numbers (1 for starters) so you cannot have them done yet. You can also only fit either a name or a number on the kids shirts due to the placing of sponsors. No queues though!
    Ridiculous. Probably not helped by the fact that, width wise, the shirts are pretty much the same size as last year but length wise they're a good 2-3 inches shorter.

Still no sign of my pre-ordered shirts yet.. getting worried now! Was assured they went early last week, what on earth was the point of me pre-ordering on the 7th November if on the 20th December I'm still waiting??? Wish I'd never taken advantage of the 'free p&p' - I'd have got them now! - Suddenly the £ 30.00 I've paid for non existant printing on the kids shirts doesn't matter, I just want the bloody shirts.

On a really embarassing note as well hubby and youngest son are Giants fans.. their shirts were pre-ordered on the 7th December, only released on the 14th and arrived in the post on the 15th!!! So were as I was worried they'd be the ones missing out its looking like me and my three other kids will be the ones without shirts on xmas day... and am I getting some ribbing over this from the other half, don't blame him as if it was the other way round I'd be doing the same!!! Thanks Saints!!!

nlwsaint
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by ma barker View Post
    I picked two ladies tops up yesterday which I had pre-paid. They are quite 'close fitting' and a strange off white colour. A bit of a grey tinge in fact.

What's that about?
    Yes, I know what you mean! They wouldn't pass the Daz doorstep challenge, that's for sure. They look like they've been washed with a pair of jeans in the machine.

Got A Season Ticket

Went to the Shop in the Town Centre, & got my jersey exchanged, as well as another top, & they still feel like they're a bit small[mainly around the bottom]. Weird thing is, i also brought a Polo shirt, & that feels bigger size than the jersey, even though the Polo top is a size smaller.

I had no problems with Puma sizes, the 2XL 2007 away jersey still fits me perfectly, & i've had to get the 5XL ISC jersey, & 4XL ISC merchandise.

Quelle surprise, Saints shop causing customers misery. Will we ever get it right??

Got my top for my birthday the other day that magic feeling you get when you first try it on..superb
    And the HAVEN shirt is mighty fine as well.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bazzamatazz View Post
    Received my XL yesterday but it's a lot smaller than last years, so got to send mine back again. They seem to be a lot tighter around the arms.

Got my xl shirt on monday, the same size as I have always had, and it is a lot tighter around the arms, which seem to be a lot shorter than before. Love the shirt, but maybe could have done with an xxl. Can't put too much weight on over xmas now as it will then appear to be spray on

Noooobie

Sent my XL shirt back on the 10th trying to exchange for a 2XL, not heard anything yet so got in touch via the contact form on the main Saints site. Not had a reply from them yet and that was 4 days ago. A simple 'yes' or 'no' would be a start.

Not even sure i'll get a replacement shirt by the sounds of it. No doubt it's been lost in the deluge of orders they've had.

Finally managed to nip into the town centre store (thanks for the directions Wanderer!) and got to say i'm pretty impressed with the new shirt. Its far better quality than the Wire ISC shirt. The sleeves seem a little tight but that seemed to be the case irrelevant of the size of the shirt (both XL and XXL were tight around the sleeves).

Some of the other merch is also quite good.
    Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    That's Conroy for you. 95% of the time he is one of the most knowledgeable posters we have.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

I'm doing a couple of months in the gym before I get one judging from the views of everyone.Joking apart they do look a snug fit on the players who dont carry much timber.
    Learned comment from The Don

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Saint View Post
    Interesting thread on the RFL Fans Saints page, about the cost of Saints official merchandise with Leeds Rhinos. Both Saints & Leeds official merchandise are now made by the same manufacturer, but the Saints merchandise is more expensive

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=477873
    It could be the case that Leeds get better terms from ISC due to larger orders, maybe ISC invoice in Aussie $ and Leeds have been smart enough to hedge against the Aus$ getting them a more favourable exchange rate.

One explanation could be that Saints get a better margin on the replica kit by virtue of ordering much larger quantities with ISC. In this instance the club would be keener to sell more of the replica kit at the higher margin and therefore make the training wear more expensive. Might sound odd but it does happen.