Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new top

Got A Season Ticket Saint_Appleton's Avatar

I have just ordered mine online but the medium size was out of stock any ideas if it will arrive before christmas or will saints let me know or not?

Got A Season Ticket

I'm normally 3XL, so would a 4XL jersey be preferable, & are they Cotton jerseys?
    This is the last play, Long, kicks it wide to Iro, Iro to Hall, Hall is trapped, back it goes to Hoppe, over the shoulder to Hall, there is Jonkers, here is Long and Long fancies it, Long fancies it, it's wide to West, it's wide to West, Dwayne West, inside to Joynt, Joynt, JOYNT, JOYNT!, OH, OH!
    They've won it, they've won it, they've won it. Chris Joynt; Chris Joynt has won it. It is unbelievable here, it is, frankly, unbelievable. Chris Joynt has won the match for St Helens.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Appleton View Post
    I have just ordered mine online but the medium size was out of stock any ideas if it will arrive before christmas or will saints let me know or not?
    Apparently more medium size shirts will be in during the coming week. But that is just allegedly. You never can tell with Saints and their suppliers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chief View Post
    A bit of an exclusive for you.....the away shirt is red, black and white with a red vee. Apparently from the friend who has seen it, the nicest shirt weve ever had.
    been told today the away shirt is pink
    love lying under the SAINTS

Learning All The Songs HitTheWall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noonesaint View Post
    Say it ain't true, I've been giving the C&Ws a load of stick about having a pink shirt!
    "If you think training is hard, try losing"

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by HitTheWall View Post
    Say it ain't true, I've been giving the C&Ws a load of stick about having a pink shirt!
    It isnt, dont worry.
    2011 Season Bet

Huntingtons: Wigan to win the GF

Barney Rubble: Anyone else

£50 to the Steve Prescott Fund

Got A Season Ticket a holy saint's Avatar

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by newport dave View Post
    Mine came yesterday, got delivered to work. I'm a 40-42" chest, so I ordered 'L' same as last year, fits the same.
    OH NO!
    same chest size as you and always go for medium. always fit just right before, I hate it
    when they mess around with the sizes!
    :saint:
    Frome the Holy One

Learning All The Songs The Chief's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noonesaint View Post
    As I said mate, a friend of mine has seen a sneak peak. Colours as described in my post.

In The South Stand southernsaint7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chief View Post
    As I said mate, a friend of mine has seen a sneak peak. Colours as described in my post.
    same friend that told you about lyon?

Called in today on the off chance that I could pick up our shirts which we ordered but the Ladies versions won't be in until Monday.

In The South Stand Saint_Claire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Mulder View Post
    Called in today on the off chance that I could pick up our shirts which we ordered but the Ladies versions won't be in until Monday.
    Is that what they told you? When I phoned up to ask why i hadn't received notification of my pre-order they said the men's hirts and kids were there but I had to wait for mine, they hoped it would be there by Christmas LOL. Though I did get a text to tell me I could pick up my season ticket after the 17th?

Starting A Programme Collection 100% Saint's Avatar

I got mine today, fits perfectly. The badge looks nicer than i first thought it would and the material is nice too.

Slightly OT, but Wigan's new away shirt is awful. Colours not too bad but the massive 'W' is tacky. What is it with the Kooga kits this year? The Kooga efforts so far have been awful.

Starting A Programme Collection 100% Saint's Avatar

Lets just be happy Saints didn't go with Kooga and hopefully never will. The only decent Kooga shirt i've seen so far is the Salfords home shirt.

Default new top

The new shirt is a better quality shirt than the last one,surprised but impressed.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by HitTheWall View Post
    Slightly OT, but Wigan's new away shirt is awful. Colours not too bad but the massive 'W' is tacky. What is it with the Kooga kits this year? The Kooga efforts so far have been awful.
    Apart from the Salford kit, which is one of the best ones.

I'd love Saints to use the same design as the Salford kit, as a home kit, but with the colours reversed.
    This is the last play, Long, kicks it wide to Iro, Iro to Hall, Hall is trapped, back it goes to Hoppe, over the shoulder to Hall, there is Jonkers, here is Long and Long fancies it, Long fancies it, it's wide to West, it's wide to West, Dwayne West, inside to Joynt, Joynt, JOYNT, JOYNT!, OH, OH!
    They've won it, they've won it, they've won it. Chris Joynt; Chris Joynt has won it. It is unbelievable here, it is, frankly, unbelievable. Chris Joynt has won the match for St Helens.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wallasey Saint View Post
    Apart from the Salford kit, which is one of the best ones.

I'd love Saints to use the same design as the Salford kit, as a home kit, but with the colours reversed.
    I'm extremely envious of that Salford kit and the town crest on it in particular - very nice indeed. Our shirt for next season is quite nice but I just have no time at all for these stylised art deco 'SH' badges we've had for the last 15 years. Town crest every time for me (or stickman as an acceptable marketing-friendly alternative).

As for those Wigan shirts.... The away shirt looks like a bus stop that's been attacked by a drunken chav with a spray can, and the home shirt is the most embarassingly awful piece of design I've ever seen. Noone who'd ever even so much as vaguely heard of Wigan or RL before could have thought that that run-in-the-wash pink thing with the fake light reflections was a good idea. God only knows why their board approved it...

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_Claire View Post
    Is that what they told you? When I phoned up to ask why i hadn't received notification of my pre-order they said the men's hirts and kids were there but I had to wait for mine, they hoped it would be there by Christmas LOL. Though I did get a text to tell me I could pick up my season ticket after the 17th?
    I was told the complete opposite yesterday on the phone when I rang to ask about my order. Men's and kids shirts only come in on Tuesday whilst ladies shirts had been in store all week. (I knew the lady was feeding me a line but couldn't be bothered arguing) Hopefully the weather is not too bad (as I type this snow has been falling for the past hour) and I'll just drive up and pick the shirts on the weekend rather than leave anything to chance.

Got A Season Ticket

If they got rid of the W, the Wigan Away kit would be ok. Thank god Saints went with ISC & not Koo Ga, i dread to think what designs Koo Ga would come up with for Saints Kits. The kits for next season for the Super League clubs, are either brilliant or, an abomination.

Rather than start a seperate thread i thought i'd just ask here.

Where is the town centre shop now? (in relation to where it previously was)

I was in St Helens a few weeks back and thought i'd nip in, when i got to where it used to be obviously I remembered it had moved. I didn't have time to find it because I had to catch the train but I'm going to nip in the week to get a Chirstmas present.
    Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    That's Conroy for you. 95% of the time he is one of the most knowledgeable posters we have.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Dan View Post

I was in St Helens a few weeks back and thought i'd nip in, when i got to where it used to be obviously I remembered it had moved. I didn't have time to find it because I had to catch the train but I'm going to nip in the week to get a Chirstmas present.
    It had moved from near Argos to where Zodiac Toys used to be (next to the market) last time I was there about a year ago. Sadly you'd have to be very old to remember Zodiac Toys but I can't remember any of the other shops that have been there since it got closed down by Toy and Hobby's expansion, and it was obviously one of my favourite places in town when I were a lad.
    Last edited by Northampton_Saint; 17th December 2010 at 14:39.

Learning All The Songs The Chief's Avatar

I remember Zodiac and Toy and Hobby. Used to make my mum buy me a star wars figure as a bribe to get me onto town on a Saturday.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Dan View Post

If you go into the Church Square shopping centre, past where the Saints store used to be (it's now a clothing store) and keep walking through the shopping centre, coming out where Top Shop is then just keep walking straight, between the Parish Church (on your left) and the Church Hall (on your right) and into St Mary's Market. Keep going straight on until you have the market stalls on your right and you see a left turn. Take the left and you will then see the Saints shop across from you.

In other words, it used to be in Church Square shopping centre and it's now downgraded to St Mary's Market! It must be quite a while since you went to the shop because it's been in St Mary's for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    If you go into the Church Square shopping centre, past where the Saints store used to be (it's now a clothing store) and keep walking through the shopping centre, coming out where Top Shop is then just keep walking straight, between the Parish Church (on your left) and the Church Hall (on your right) and into St Mary's Market. Keep going straight on until you have the market stalls on your right and you see a left turn. Take the left and you will then see the Saints shop across from you.

In other words, it used to be in Church Square shopping centre and it's now downgraded to St Mary's Market! It must be quite a while since you went to the shop because it's been in St Mary's for a few years.
    Cheers. That make sense!

Yeah it's been a few years since i went to the town centre shop. Its usually easier for me to just got to the stadium but i'm in St Helens anyway in a few days so I'm going to nip in.
    Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    That's Conroy for you. 95% of the time he is one of the most knowledgeable posters we have.

Got A Season Ticket

I picked two ladies tops up yesterday which I had pre-paid. They are quite 'close fitting' and a strange off white colour. A bit of a grey tinge in fact.

What's that about?