Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: new top

Anyone know when the away kit is likely to be released?

Learning All The Songs HitTheWall's Avatar

Probably just before the season starts, early February, if last year is anything to go by.
    "If you think training is hard, try losing"

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by foozler View Post
    It could be the case that Leeds get better terms from ISC due to larger orders, maybe ISC invoice in Aussie $ and Leeds have been smart enough to hedge against the Aus$ getting them a more favourable exchange rate.

One explanation could be that Saints get a better margin on the replica kit by virtue of ordering much larger quantities with ISC. In this instance the club would be keener to sell more of the replica kit at the higher margin and therefore make the training wear more expensive. Might sound odd but it does happen.
    i don't buy this to be honest.. realistically how many, for example tracksuits are leeds going to sell, 100 maybe 200.. it's not like either club will be buying the merchandise by the thousand (replica jerseys excluded)

saints merchandise has always been expensive to be honest, as long as i can remember, even 'plain' printed t-shirts not made by puma or isc have generally been quite expensive

If you go to the actual ISC web site the away shirt is on there it looks quite good

Learning All The Songs

http://www.isc-sports.com.au/isc-tea...product-range/

anyone got a number for the town centre shop?

EDIT - dont worry - found it - but no answer

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Quote Originally Posted by Salopsaint View Post
    If you go to the actual ISC web site the away shirt is on there it looks quite good
    Agree with that impresive stuff imo.
    Learned comment from The Don

In The South Stand

love it!
    "If you're going to strive for a change then you have to keep going upwards,"
    Keiron Cunningham, 2016

Starting A Programme Collection rally's Avatar

Sorry about the double post.

Banned

Hmmmm... Not too keen on the away shirt on first impressions - the "pinhoops" look a bit naff to me. Replace those with a 'V' and it would have been a lot nicer. Never mind, maybe it'll grow on me - I never buy away shirts anyway.

Learning All The Songs Saint of Hull's Avatar

After hearing the description I was quite excited.

After seeing it I'm a little dissappointed.

I think the 2006 style in these coulours would have looked awesome!
    Rugby League is a Religion, and I worship the Saints!!

Learning All The Songs saintollie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saint of Hull View Post
    After hearing the description I was quite excited.

After seeing it I'm a little dissappointed.

I think the 2006 style in these coulours would have looked awesome!
    sorry dont like it!!
    but your right about the 2006 design, I really liked that

Lovely shirt. Very impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    That's Conroy for you. 95% of the time he is one of the most knowledgeable posters we have.

Hoops??
    On first look, I'm not a fan. It's not awful, but I definately think we could have done better. Maybe it will grow on me?

Got A Season Ticket

Love it, & will be buying one, thank god the rumors turnned out not to be true & it's not a Pink top for the.
    This is the last play, Long, kicks it wide to Iro, Iro to Hall, Hall is trapped, back it goes to Hoppe, over the shoulder to Hall, there is Jonkers, here is Long and Long fancies it, Long fancies it, it's wide to West, it's wide to West, Dwayne West, inside to Joynt, Joynt, JOYNT, JOYNT!, OH, OH!
    They've won it, they've won it, they've won it. Chris Joynt; Chris Joynt has won it. It is unbelievable here, it is, frankly, unbelievable. Chris Joynt has won the match for St Helens.

Yet another ISC identikit. What happened to individual designs for each team?

Starting A Programme Collection rally's Avatar

Just been reading on the RLFans forum that saints have asked them to remove the pictures of the new saints away shirt. It'll probably be removed from here soon too )

Banned

Got a new shirt off my gf for Christmas, Im xl in most stores, bought always buy an xxl Saints top because I like them loose. This new shirt is skin tight, it even arrived with a couple of small stains! Shes had it printed allready, so does this mean they wont do an exchange on it?

Why didnt Saints say the sizes were changing? The size is totally wrong ISC is a joke.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by phil265 View Post
    Why didnt Saints say the sizes were changing?
    They probably didn't know. Size differences happen between stores when buying non-sports gear. There is always the risk that the same will happen between sports gear suppliers too.

The alternative is that your old shirt washed loose and/or you've put a little Christmas cheer on.

The size is totally wrong ISC is a joke.
    Whereas mine was exactly the same. I'm a girlie size 12 in this shirt and I was a girlie size 12 in Puma's shirt too, and both fit me the same: ie, very nicely!

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    They probably didn't know. Size differences happen between stores when buying non-sports gear. There is always the risk that the same will happen between sports gear suppliers too.

The alternative is that your old shirt washed loose and/or you've put a little Christmas cheer on.

Whereas mine was exactly the same. I'm a girlie size 12 in this shirt and I was a girlie size 12 in Puma's shirt too, and both fit me the same: ie, very nicely!
    There was apparently no problem with the girls sizes. Bought both a size 8 and a size 12 for my gf and sister and they fitted perfectly. Bought a XXL for me, a L and 2 kids shirts and the large and 2 kids shirts had to be taken back 'cos they were too short around the bottom.

I expected this year's ISC sizes to be a lot more loose fitting than the Puma sizes but was pleasantly surprised.

Banned

I bought my shirt today on my jaunt oop North and they've definitely shrunk the sizes considerably. I always had a 5XL in the Pumas which were nicely loose fitting on me (just ) but have had to get a 6XL now and even then it's a bit snug. Of more concern though are all the (many, many, many) sponsors' logos on it apparently being cheap looking vinyl iron-on transfers. Some of them were already peeling off on the sample shirts hung up in the shop. I reckon there'll be lots of shirts in the stands looking like they've had a bad case of sunburn come midseason once they've been washed a few times. I shall be treating mine with kid gloves all year that's for certain. Very disappointing...
    Last edited by Northampton_Saint; 28th December 2010 at 21:27.