Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Virgin media and Sky

Got A Season Ticket

Default Virgin media and Sky

I have cable TV, phone, t'internet via Virgin Media.
    I have just had an e-mail from them saying they are putting the price of Sky Sports up from Sept as Sky are putting the price up. The e-mail also says that Virgin are also going to alter other prices.
    No details of actual price increases were given.
    Has anyone esle had a similar e-mail or know the details of the price changes?

I always turn off Sky Sports once the RL season has finished - does anyone else do this?

I also threatened to leave Virgin - they gave me a discount on my deal and upgraded my broadband service so that I would stay with them, so it's worth giving them a hard time.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter 22 View Post
    I have cable TV, phone, t'internet via Virgin Media.
    I have just had an e-mail from them saying they are putting the price of Sky Sports up from Sept as Sky are putting the price up. The e-mail also says that Virgin are also going to alter other prices.
    No details of actual price increases were given.
    Has anyone esle had a similar e-mail or know the details of the price changes?

I always turn off Sky Sports once the RL season has finished - does anyone else do this?

I also threatened to leave Virgin - they gave me a discount on my deal and upgraded my broadband service so that I would stay with them, so it's worth giving them a hard time.
    Yes mate keep insisting that you want to be cut off and they will give you some kind of deal,definately.