Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pimmies Pies

Cottoms hotpots, black puddings and sausages for me......... superb.

Not all at once LoL

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amywinehouse View Post
    Cottoms hotpots, black puddings and sausages for me......... superb.

Not all at once LoL

There is no other hotpotlol

Got A Replica Shirt

Tell you what I have eaten cottoms for years and thought they were great but not being stuck im my way's I thought we'd give pimmies a try and there so much better than cottoms I was amazed that I'd settled for cottoms stuff so so long. Open your mind and taste buds while supporting a life long Saints tradition that I for one dont want to loose if at all possible.

Noooobie

Well hello everyone, Ive looked at the site for a long time now but never had the time to really get stuck into the topics but while Ive got a couple of hours I think I might get a couple of things off my chest. Can I just say thank you to bambi who ever you are for all your good words about AM Foods, we are AM Foods and you have done a good job on this site of letting people know where we are and indeed many have said that they found us from redvee site. Also can I just add that the hot pot's are deffo better than any others around and you will only find out if you try them, come on in and sample them it's free.............................................. ..........

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

I tried AM Foods for the Pimmies Pies just before Christmas - excellent, just like old Pimmies! Meat & potato in particular, no difference to Pimmies whatsoever, although our youngest didn't think the steak ones tasted the same........but still woofed them down
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

Got A Replica Shirt

Yo, welcome to redvee mate, do you know who I am yet????????? thanks for your comments only telling truth, we are so glad your there and right on top of the new ground as well so we can collect our stuff on the way in. You two have worked so hard this year to keep us pimmies and give me some great lunches, I know you have had lots of problems to cope with but your doing a great job keep up the good work.
    p.s your bacon and sausage nuddger rock....