Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Jade Goody

Banned

Default Jade Goody

You will be sadly missed jade we all loved you. You are the new queen of hearts

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste

RIP

Learning All The Songs Billinge Lump's Avatar

I can't believe Sky News were covering the funeral live.

Can they really be regarded as a serious News network now?
    I'm too pretty to be unlucky

Quote Originally Posted by Catholic Green View Post

May she rest in peace, but "the new queen of hearts", I don't think so
    :eek:They don't like it up 'em Mr Mainwaring :eek:

Starting A Programme Collection saintyick's Avatar

Fell sorry for her children, losing their mum at such a young age but queen of hearts?

Sorry. No.

Hope the press leaves the children alone now.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ultra ski View Post
    rip

Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Banned

She is just as popular as the queen of hearts. Infact Dame jade goody should be buried with the queen of hearts. Then william n harry and jades two young kids can row across to see their mums on the special island

She is just as popular as the queen of hearts. Infact Dame jade goody should be buried with the queen of hearts. Then william n harry and jades two young kids can row across to see their mums on the special island
    She was also fo the same questionable morals.

One was a whore
    The other a racist
    They both exploited the media
    They both died early

Neither are really in the grand scheme of things achieved in life worth any of the notorioty they gained.

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

Is that the "Royal We" because I hated the sight of her, I know a lot of better people than her who succumbed to cancer and made sod all out of it she's made millions while people cannot get treatment because of their postcode.

She is the Queen of sod all.
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.

Got A Season Ticket rochdalepontypoolsaint's Avatar

I totally agree with the negativity towards her. Shame she died so young but I just cannot see what she brought to society.
    Fair play to her to make a few quid for the kids if people are willing to pay good money for magazine deals etc...I just don't get why people are interested in her to bother buying the magazines....And don't get me started on the live televised funeral. Come on!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

To be fair she has done an awful lot to raise awareness of cervical cancer and the importance of getting smear tests. And to be fair if you were the sole bread winner in your house dying of cancer and someone came up to you and said "yeah you're gonna die, but i can get you £5,000,000 for your kids". Honestly, what would you do?
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble View Post
    To be fair she has done an awful lot to raise awareness of cervical cancer and the importance of getting smear tests. And to be fair if you were the sole bread winner in your house dying of cancer and someone came up to you and said "yeah you're gonna die, but i can get you £5,000,000 for your kids". Honestly, what would you do?
    Of course we'd do the same for our children/families, but I don't believe that's the issue.

Jade was a racist, terribly unimportant and made famous by Reality TV (People have a dislike towards the Reality TV aspect alone).

Well done to her for her short time working against for cervical cancer but there have been a lot better people pass without mention.

Facebook is asking me to have a two minutes silence for her. Men and Women that died for their country to get two minutes. Jade won't be getting it from me. I'll say a prayer for her children, hopefully they'll get through this as easy as possible.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk DD's Avatar
    Newton-le-Willows; East Side of the Fence.

Quote Originally Posted by Billinge Lump View Post
    I can't believe Sky News were covering the funeral live.

Can they really be regarded as a serious News network now?
    Probably the best ratings they have ever had. Business is business!

I won't join in with the Jade baiting. She was a young woman of 27 who has suffered a painful death and it has left two kids without her mother. It's still tragic which ever way you look at it.

At the end of the day, a society that pays far more interest to what is happening on reality TV shows than what is happening in the political and economocal world has created a monster and that is what we are seeing here.

Whether it is the need for escapism, I don't know, but the future of Britain is not in safe hands.
    THIS YEAR LENDING SUPPORT TO:- St. Helens RLFC, Manchester City, Celtic, Alemannia Aachen, Steps 1 to 6 Non-League Football

Its sad. She's raised awareness but IMO could've done more given her celebrity status but each to their own.

I don't blame her for wanting to get some £ together for her kids security and future.

I don't agree with it being on tv and having a silence for her. I believe that people who deserve to be respected by a silence should have earned it really. She may have raised awareness in younger wome, women in general actually but for me that doesn't warrant a funeral parade on telly and a few minutes silence.
    Your favourite worst nightmare

Example - Wont go quietly

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lancasherbrawn&bed View Post
    she's made millions while people cannot get treatment because of their postcode.
    ah, that old chestnut.

Care to tell everyone what treatment is unavailable based on postcode?

Quote Originally Posted by The Greatest View Post
    ah, that old chestnut.

Care to tell everyone what treatment is unavailable based on postcode?
    Why not tell us you really want to!
    I imagine she is special to you as she seems to appeal to the intellectually challenged.

Banned

Why not tell us you really want to!
    I imagine she is special to you as she seems to appeal to the intellectually challenged.

I havent commented on Jade, nor do I want to. I was commenting on your usual spouting of cr@p with no knowledge of that particualr topic other than the hysterical whining from whatever rag you have read that day / week / month.

I havent commented on Jade, nor do I want to. I was commenting on your usual spouting of cr@p with no knowledge of that particualr topic other than the hysterical whining from whatever rag you have read that day / week / month.
    Crap is your domain you are a past master, the references I made were from people being interviewed on tv News who were refused drugs to treat cancer because their PCT would not fund it. OK is that alright for you is that crap you obviously can prove I am wrong can you. Just go back to your Playboy and exercise your wrist for an hour.
    I am now signing off as I am away working all week to pay taxes to keep you on your medication and hopefully let you and the other inmates out for a day in Morecambe so you can have a nice ice cream.

Banned

Crap is your domain you are a past master, the references I made were from people being interviewed on tv News who were refused drugs to treat cancer because their PCT would not fund it.
    and why was that? Have you thought about it or just repeat any old cr@p?

What drugs were they? Trial ones? Unproven ones? Ones which may only have a 30% chance of working so the money was spent more effectively elsewhere? Obviously, you have though of all this lol

Learning All The Songs theres only one stan wall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespeare View Post
    Of course we'd do the same for our children/families, but I don't believe that's the issue.

Jade was a racist, terribly unimportant and made famous by Reality TV (People have a dislike towards the Reality TV aspect alone).

Well done to her for her short time working against for cervical cancer but there have been a lot better people pass without mention.

Facebook is asking me to have a two minutes silence for her. Men and Women that died for their country to get two minutes. Jade won't be getting it from me. I'll say a prayer for her children, hopefully they'll get through this as easy as possible.

Fully agree.

10/12/1989 12-12 v Dewsbury (H) Regal Trophy.
    Att:5,847 (Loyal supporter ever since).

Got A Season Ticket rochdalepontypoolsaint's Avatar

A FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....A BLOODY FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I bloody hope the kids get every penny from that. (Although shame on you if you go and watch that tosh!!)
    Did we not see more than enough of her on the screen as it is?!!!

and why was that? Have you thought about it or just repeat any old cr@p?

What drugs were they? Trial ones? Unproven ones? Ones which may only have a 30% chance of working so the money was spent more effectively elsewhere? Obviously, you have though of all this lol

I'M BAAAACCCCKKK you can stop arguing with yourself now!

No poppet they were drugs that were successfully treating certain cancers that were very expensive, so that only certain PCT's would fund them or the rich could buy them. Obviously thick racist half wit Reality tv STARS? fall into that category.

Banned

I'M BAAAACCCCKKK you can stop arguing with yourself now!

No poppet they were drugs that were successfully treating certain cancers that were very expensive, so that only certain PCT's would fund them or the rich could buy them.
    Hi pettle.

Ever thought that those that chose not to fund them spent their money more wisely and perhaps put it towards treating two and three times as many people for conditions every bit as serious?