Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wigan sign Amos ...

Quote Originally Posted by bazdev View Post
    Ps. To ManchesterSaint, what is your view on Puletua coming in pushing the likes of Clough and Frodsham back??? Is that ok why it's Saints or are you unhappy with the signing?
    I can assure you Paul Clough will be playing a major part in our 2009 campaign.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    I can assure you Paul Clough will be playing a major part in our 2009 campaign.
    And rightly so. I think he is a quality player in the making.

Starting A Programme Collection Beetle!'s Avatar

We have the likes of Mathers/Goulding/Sam and Joel Tomkins/Hock/O Loughlin/Prescott/O Carroll/Fielden/McIlorum/Karl Pryce all fighting for a first team place so we have a lot of Brits.

you forget harrison hansen, he surely doesn't count on the quota seen as you brought him in as a junior from a British amateur club?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle! View Post
    you forget harrison hansen, he surely doesn't count on the quota seen as you brought him in as a junior from a British amateur club?
    I know, but I wasnt sure if I mentioned him if people would point to the fact he plays for Samoa/NZ and add to the overseas lol

Like I say I agree that we have too many overseas but it will take time to replace them and if we go to just kids we will end up fighting relegation again like when Millward tried to take us down

In The South Stand peter soutos tash's Avatar

I know, but I wasnt sure if I mentioned him if people would point to the fact he plays for Samoa/NZ and add to the overseas lol

Like I say I agree that we have too many overseas but it will take time to replace them and if we go to just kids we will end up fighting relegation again like when Millward tried to take us down
    Agent Millward if you dont mind
    lol

We have the likes of Mathers/Goulding/Sam and Joel Tomkins/Hock/O Loughlin/Prescott/O Carroll/Fielden/McIlorum/Karl Pryce all fighting for a first team place so we have a lot of Brits.

We also have most of the U21 winning squad like Mossop, Tuson etc to come in if needed.

Whilst it is true we have a lot of overseas players, Richards/Roberts/Carmont/Feka/Bailey/Leuluia/Riddell and hopefully Tim Smith are all good players and an improvement on what we have waiting behind them. Hopefully Smith will teach Sam Tomkins a thing or two before he leaves at the end of the season.

Ps. To ManchesterSaint, what is your view on Puletua coming in pushing the likes of Clough and Frodsham back??? Is that ok why it's Saints or are you unhappy with the signing?
    Regarding Paul Clough, I do not accept Tony Puletua has pushed him back. He will be in the squad alongside the lad. Regarding Frodshaw, I don't think he has pushed him back from where he is at; I don't think Frodsham is ready for week to week Superleague this season but will be a useful squad player, possibly making more of a case next season.

Agent Millward didn't try to take you down, he got found out for taking you down!!!

In The South Stand

no relegation this year.
    "If you're going to strive for a change then you have to keep going upwards,"
    Keiron Cunningham, 2016

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hemmings' Wig View Post
    no relegation this year.
    bottom 4 in the league then lol

Also where do you stand on Hape coming in??? No spring chicken, injury prone. But an obvious improvement on what you have

In The South Stand

bottom 4 in the league then lol

Also where do you stand on Hape coming in??? No spring chicken, injury prone. But an obvious improvement on what you have

he isnt coming in.
    "If you're going to strive for a change then you have to keep going upwards,"
    Keiron Cunningham, 2016