Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Fancy A Calendar!

Default Fancy A Calendar!

Wakefield Trinity Wildcats Community Trust and The Steve Prescott Foundation are proud to announce that The Wildcat Dolls official 2009 Calendar will go on sale next Friday 12th December.

All proceeds from the calendar will be split between the Wildcats Community Trust and the Steve Prescott Foundation.

The Steve Prescott Foundation, is a charity that the girls have supported for the past year, being present at Steve’s League at War event, joining the gang in their launch of the Charity Walk from Hull, and re-joining them again in Old Trafford for the final leg of the walk.

Community Dance Manager and Head Wildcat Doll Sarah Robinson said “The girls have been eager to put together a calendar for a while now, and along with the expert photographer Andy Davies we have included in it some excellent pictures of the girls in all sorts of different places and outfits. We hope that we have a good response to the calendars and that we can raise lots of money for our 2 chosen charities”

The Wakefield Trinity Wildcats Community Trust Provides opportunities for young people across the district to take part in an active lifestyle.

As well as funding activity the programme’s raise awareness for key issues including bullying healthy eating and childhood obesity.

Community Trust Manager Davide Longo added:
    “This is a massive effort by the Wildcat Dolls who have given up their time free of charge, to raise money for the community of Wakefield, It is enough that they are great role models for all young girls but to try and raise money for this cause and the Steve Prescott Foundation just shows the community spirit which exists at the Wildcats”.

Martin Blondel Secretary of the Steve Prescott Foundation Commented “ We are really indebted to Sarah and the rest of the Wildcat Dolls for their continued support of the Foundation, the Dolls are a credit to not only Wakefield RL but to the Community of Wakefield as a whole. As the Calendar shows they are by far the Best Cheerleaders in Superleague!”

The Calendars look great and feature some great shots including local junior rugby League, I would urge everyone to get one in their Christmas Stocking !

The calendars are priced at £9.99 and all proceeds are being split between the Steve Prescott Foundation and the Wildcats Community Trust. To order the catalogues please contact this number 01924 211 611 and my e-mail sarahrobinson@wakefieldwildcats.co.uk or visit www.steveprescottfund.co.uk and click on the merchandise page.

To See these Ladies in Person please attend Wello's Testimonial Match were the Wakefield Wildcat Dolls will be holding a bucket collection outside the turnstiles for the Adam Watene Fund.

Are you Mr July and do you get your baps out?

Quote Originally Posted by Number Two View Post
    Are you Mr July and do you get your baps out?
    Dear Sir

I have had information that my transvestite "friend" Martina is actually on the Calendar but this will not add to sales and quite frankly i cant believe that has actually been added.

But there are enough fantastic pics of the dolls to make the Calendar a great buy for the Cheerleader Enthusiast.

If you would like to have a sneak preview of the calendar follow this link....

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.u...-to.4786451.jp

In the Queens Arms dreading the King coming home early.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogal View Post
    Dear Sir

I have had information that my transvestite "friend" Martina is actually on the Calendar but this will not add to sales and quite frankly i cant believe that has actually been added.

But there are enough fantastic pics of the dolls to make the Calendar a great buy for the Cheerleader Enthusiast.
    Cheerleader Enthusiast is a bit long surely "PERV" would have sufficed.lollollol
    On the Back foot looking for the front one.