Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Graham

Banned

Default Graham

After all the talk about Saints being too cocky going into the final last year, What did everyone think of Graham's celebration for the opening try. A few Saints fans near me were worried it would inspire Leeds and so it proved (in my eyes at least)

Learning All The Songs

About time you ••••ed off to cherry and white isn't it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Geoggy
    About time you ••••ed off to cherry and white isn't it?
    Lost have we?????

In The South Stand peter soutos tash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bazdev
    Lost have we?????
    unlike you mate it doesnt happen often

Got A Season Ticket thesaintuk.'s Avatar

without agreeing with any goon or ewt, i did think it was a bit cocky,humility is something that will win you a place in fans hearts, lets hope it was a one off, think weve had enough egomaniac premaddonnas for now thanks... fans can turn as quick as the weather changes on grand final night....
    Im not biased i dont care who beats wiganlol

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesaintuk.
    without agreeing with any goon or ewt, i did think it was a bit cocky,humility is something that will win you a place in fans hearts, lets hope it was a one off, think weve had enough egomaniac premaddonnas for now thanks... fans can turn as quick as the weather changes on grand final night....
    What was he supposed to do?? he's just scored a try in the grand final.

Pay no attention to the prick who posts this crap, he spends more time in the saints forum than any of us.

And what if one of his wigan superstars had scored in the grand final (not likely but what if?) would they have bowed and walked away?

Got A Season Ticket

Can't believe you let this wind up merchant reel you in. Just ask him what the Pies have won in the last few years. I have previously said that he is not worth reading and I stick by it. Graham, just for info, is Man Of Steel and Wigan's last man of steel was? How many years ago? Stick to your Pies Bazdev, they may appreciate your wind ups there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Stokesaint1
    Can't believe you let this wind up merchant reel you in. Just ask him what the Pies have won in the last few years. I have previously said that he is not worth reading and I stick by it. Graham, just for info, is Man Of Steel and Wigan's last man of steel was? How many years ago? Stick to your Pies Bazdev, they may appreciate your wind ups there.

James Graham was a worthy man of steel. You wont get any arguments from me about that, but the celebration wasn't your typical joyous celebration it was arrogant and following on from the rumours of the players singing the Leeds Rhinos song after the semi, I think it played a part in your downfall.

Farrell was our last Man Of Steel and Graham still has to improve to be classed in the same bracket, although the way he is going he may even surpass the great man

After all the talk about Saints being too cocky going into the final last year, What did everyone think of Graham's celebration for the opening try. A few Saints fans near me were worried it would inspire Leeds and so it proved (in my eyes at least)
    Every player is allowed to celibrate, it add's to the atmos, we will all have diffrent opinions of weither it was cocky or not.

His one celibration wasnt the cause of saints loosing, 17 man team.

Saints rubbish on the night.. not Grahams celibration, but just my opinion lol

Given that I was in the West Stand and cant bring myself to watch the game again on SKY, what did he actually do? Was too busy celebrating myself at the time to notice anything.

What was wrong with his celebration, pray tell?

In The South Stand peter soutos tash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher
    Given that I was in the West Stand and cant bring myself to watch the game again on SKY, what did he actually do? Was too busy celebrating myself at the time to notice anything.
    nothing at all
    maybe bazdev needs to see more try celebrations
    oops sorry hes a goon

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Not like the celebration of the first leeds try then? Where the whole team came piling in as if they'd won it there and then.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by amywinehouse
    What was wrong with his celebration, pray tell?

strangely i thought the celebration was very subdued,infact the whole team looked miserable as indeed they did at half time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble
    Not like the celebration of the first leeds try then? Where the whole team came piling in as if they'd won it there and then.

that's what I mean, they showed genuine joy, whereas Graham held out both arms, as if to say look at me and to me it looked like he was arrogant.

On the times I have seen him socially he is nothing like that, but when he did it a few Saints fans near me, commented on how they have said they wouldn't be too cocky this year (like last season), but that did make them look that way

I wasn't bothered either way

When Graham scored that first try I very much doubt any Saints fans were standing, watching and offering forward a critique of Graham's celebration. We were all jumping about celebrating ourselves. As any sane Saints fan would. You are grasping at straws Bazdev.

what was graham indicating in his celibration?
    like some players do a celibration, and it meens somthin?
    can any body enlighten me?

Got A Season Ticket

Saints showed "arrogance", whereas Leeds showed "joy". Really Bazdev, I know you're a Pie, but is it possible to show at least a semblence of impartiality?

Bazdev, you could tell him how arrogant you perceived his celebration to be, next time you see him socially. It might be wise to tell him first that very, very few props would have been on the end of that move. Peacock, although a brilliant player, would never be there to finish a move like that.
    Graham has a high skill, all action game, full of off-loads, footwork and passing, suitable for an expansive,
    dry weather game. Also he has the hard-edged, tough as f*ck attitude needed when conditions necesitate an arm wrestle. This marks him out as a world class player. To reach such a level at his age is unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by All Saints
    Saints showed "arrogance", whereas Leeds showed "joy". Really Bazdev, I know you're a Pie, but is it possible to show at least a semblence of impartiality?
    He says he's a pie, i think he's another Saint with bent tendencies, just to start an arguement. Don't know why you all fall for his remarks. Don't answer him and he will soon p£$$ off.

Bazdev, remind me again how many times the Pies have won silverware this millenium?

Noooobie

It's water under the bridge now,put it behind us & wait for 2009.Leeds did their homework on us & always kicked to Meli who can't catch a ball & thats were Leeds beat us.

Starting A Programme Collection Barbarian's Avatar

I was more concerned at the way Graham seemed to be shouting at Hargreaves and looked like he was blaming it on him at the end. I may be wrong but if its true then Graham is far too arrogant and big headed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amywinehouse
    He says he's a pie, i think he's another Saint with bent tendencies, just to start an arguement. Don't know why you all fall for his remarks. Don't answer him and he will soon p£$$ off.
    I dont know why you think it is a windup???

In the build up to the game, a number of Saints players mentioned that last year they were too cocky/arrogant going into the game. I asked the question what did you all think of Graham's celebration???

I only noticed because a few Saints fans in the Flagship commented on it at the time.

Anyway, if this is what your like when u lose, its a good job u support Saints cos they dont lose as many as most eh???