Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woe is us...

In The South Stand Saints-Crusaders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da Ruth
    How can you not blame them?? They were crap...the lot of them. I can only think of one player who was outstanding last night.

And as for entertaining us week in, week out..I don't think so. We played far more entertaining rugby before DA arrived at the club. Hopefully Mick Potter will be able to ressurect some of that.

Maybe they were crap cuz ppl like you didnt bother to get behind them and instead choose to slag them off instead for one bad performance
    KNOWSLEY ROAD 1890-2010. A part of history soon to be no more...the place that meant so much to so many people. Farewell old lady, forever in our hearts.

Got A Season Ticket Strayed Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da Ruth
    How can you not blame them?? They were crap...the lot of them. I can only think of one player who was outstanding last night.

And as for entertaining us week in, week out..I don't think so. We played far more entertaining rugby before DA arrived at the club. Hopefully Mick Potter will be able to ressurect some of that.
    I'm in disbelief, like I said I'm gutted but I love the club and count myself lucky that I'm watching them in these succesful years. Hate to say this but I'm starting to understand why opposition fans shout 'loyal supporters' at us. Although your in the minority, your a ****ing shite excuse of a supporter.

What are you going to do, if in a few years we become an average team? St Helens 'til I die? Glory supporter until you die, my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by St Adrian
    The only way to make the team know how disappointed the fans are is to boycot the homecoming, thats what I will be doing.
    Then never again attend matches, buy merchandise, celebrate cup wins or anything else. You are not a fan of Saints but a glory hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterSaint
    Get a grip for crying out loud. We have tonight lost the GF, again admittedly having failed to turn up. The better side won over the course of the 80 minutes. But if ssomeone had said at the start of the year we'd have put 149 on Wigan over four games, won the hubcap again, retained the Challenge Cup again, won another Man of Steel award are you lot really telling me you wouldn't have taken it. Of course you bloody would and to say anything else is a blatant lie.

We have had a massively successful year again and unfortunately come up short at the GF.

Someone said the other day they would be proud no matter what the outcome tonight. Its a shame, everyone doesn't think that way and resorts to knee jerk berating of the team that has brough so much entertainment this year.
    2008 was yet again another huge success. Perhaps those who are overreacting and slating individuals will remember that next season or the year after when we have won nothing and not even contested a final.

We came up short, the lads did their best, it wasn't good enough. Get a grip, hold your heads up and be proud of the teams that has won so much again this year.

The only ones with the right to be so downbeat at the players who's bodies have taken such a pounding again.

Proud to be a Saint.

well said some fans are very poor losers they caused more arguments amongst themselves I was a shamed for them the Leeds fans watching them lapped it up come Saints fans get a grip a
    best side

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

i think a lot of saints fans have become arrogant and so disrespectful for the teams achievements..

this team of the last 5 years, which is basically the same backbone has won a superleague title, finished top 4 seasons running, won the world club championship, and the challenge cup 4 our of five seasons!!

GET A GRIP SAINTS FANS!!

comments on here about "they didn't turn up" "they couldn't wait to get to the bar" and the like are absolutely shameful.. we lost by 8 points, a bounce of the ball here, a penalty there and we would have won, it's those fine lines in sport.. the team had a bad game, in sport it happens, if we had had a bad game (like leeds did) two weeks ago, we wouldn't have heard all this rubbish..

a quick note for all those 'disappointed saints fans'

saints didn't win the challenge cup from 1976 - 1996, in which we appeared in four finals. we didn't win the league from 1974 - 1975 until 1996.. we may have won the odd mickey mouse trophy, but that was all

now imagine not winning the cup again till 2028 or the league till 2029!!

you have become so used to winning, you forget just how far we have come

Noooobie

you havnt a clue hes excelled in every games hes played despite playing with a ver bad shoulder injury

Noooobie

exactly eastmond is way better the only reason he didnt play in the world cup warm up match against wales i because he had a shoulder op