Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: congrats to leeds

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Houghwood Saint
    cant win em all,their pack hammered ours

lets not make excuses, we did not just play with a pack

Got A Season Ticket thesaintuk.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kahuna
    Bollox to Leeds! I think I hate them more than The Pies. Likes of Senior and Sinfield are just complete wankers.
    i hate leeds with a passion but i have a special kind of loathing for wigan which i dont think will ever fade. lets see how leeds hold up now, with all the hype of being the best.. (so called!) and being expected to win all the time without exeption, its a lot of presure to live up to which saints have done for years
    Im not biased i dont care who beats wiganlol

Cant say anything else but well done Leeds,played the better from 1 to 17,just wasnt our night(unfortunately ).

Got A Season Ticket

I'd just like to say "I told you so"

Your boys are well and truly past it and like I have stated previously Leeds are now the team to beat.

Big game players and CHAMPIONS AGAIN

Got A Season Ticket Mr Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Senior Rhino

Your boys are well and truly past it and like I have stated previously Leeds are now the team to beat.

Big gay players and CHUMPS AGAIN
    :eek: Are you serious? We were shocking last night and leeds were just as bad. We are still the team to beat.
    O'KEEFE

Got A Season Ticket

Er, Senior Rhino, why can't you be as gracious in victory as the instigator of this thread is being in defeat? And people say Saints fans are arrogant!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher
    good post.

to be honest, i dont think leon has been at his best for the last month or two. theres been a few games where he has been great, but in others it has been just a case of him popping up from out of no where and not doing too much the rest of the time. maybe its just been a case of teams concentrating on stopping him.

i dont think the effort of the players can be questioned, they just weren't good enough on the night. everytime we scored, leeds just came right back at us with a try of thier own. their were a lot of errors by saints, mainly mispasses, and thats down to the conditions. saints seem to hate playing in the rain, but what do you expect conditions to be like when you play in british summer

i've seen a lot of posts about meli on here, but i think he put in more effort than gardener. whenever meli came inside to drive the ball forward from within our 20 metres, he was trying to burst through tackles and make yards forward, where as gardener flopped to the floor. ye if meli would have caught the bomb mcguire wouldn't have scored his second try, but mcguire did also walk past 4 or 5 players to score.

a bad day at the office, at the worst possible time
    'Even when your over the try line, Saints still wont let you score'
    Phil Clark, 21 April 2006, Salford v Saints

Jamie Lyon: It was two of the greatest years of my life

What can you say,you cant buy class!

Learning All The Songs St Adrian's Avatar

Why dont you just go and FCUK yourself you prat. The very reason your posting on here is because your team dont deserve the win and you know who the true champions should be. Not Leeds thats for certain.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by St Adrian
    Why dont you just go and FCUK yourself you prat. The very reason your posting on here is because your team dont deserve the win and you know who the true champions should be. Not Leeds thats for certain.

What a load of old rubbish "We didn't deserve it"

We played you off the park and were better in every department!!!!

How many wins before you get it through your thick heads that your team is now a bunch of has beens.

The Saints era is well and truly over.

How many wins before you get it through your thick heads that your team is now a bunch of has beens.

Don't count your chickens before they have hatched comes to mind.

You never know just what is around the corner. lol

In The South Stand

i find it really hard to take senior rhino seriously.he went missing after the last 3 wins we had over leeds.then all of a sudden,re appears when leeds win.real supporters are gracious in defeat as well as victory.as for being played off the park,it was only an 8 point victory.being played off the park is what happened to leads at kr 2 weeks ago.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Blobbynator
    Yeah, I thought he was pretty anonymous.

The players that did well IMO were Graham, Fozzard, Gilmour and Long. The others were either ineffective or poor.
    I d add Gidley to that. Leon eh, some jokers on here, give his pay packet back, not fit to wear the shirt. Wouldnt f@cking sell him though, know what I mean.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the priest
    I d add Gidley to that.
    Gidley looked a threat when he got the ball, but we didn't give him much service so you can't really comment on his performance a great deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste

Learning All The Songs

IMO both teams were average and the main reason the whinos won was because they took advantage of our mistakes and we didnt take advantage of theirs eg at the end of the first half when scrutton knocked on from the kick off and put us in a great position we failed to take advantage . If we had scored then it might have been a different story .

Learning All The Songs St Adrian's Avatar

What an absolute t*sser you are to come out with that remark. You have to agree that Saints have been consistent all year hence why they won the hub cap. In the summer era, we have now retained the Challenge cup three times on the bounce. We have been grand finalist for the past three years, won the hub cap also and were crowned world club champions so how does that match a suggestion of has beens.

Leeds might have won the WCC last year and the grand Final twice but have always in every other way come second to a far superior team, yes you guessed it St Helens RLFC, now get lost and go continue your short lived celebration because next year you will achieve nothing. lol