Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Help Needed

In The South Stand

Default Help Needed

Could another Saints fan help me out and record a copy of the NRL Grand Final this weekend between Manly Sea Eagles and Melbourne Storm. I don't mind paying for your trouble and the VHS tape or DVD.

I have got family members staying over on holiday from Sydney (they are originally from Sutton in St Helens and my young nephews and neices who are holidaying here are massive Manly fans.) (They bumped into Jamie Lyon at a fans day earlier in the year with the other Manly players)

Unfortunately I haven't got Setanta Sports and I didn't really want to set it up for the NRL Grand Final and then cancel it afterwards.

Please give me a call on my mobile (07810 772033) if someone can do this for me. I won't be able to collect it until Monday as we are away on the Sunday after the SL Grand Final and won't be back until Monday.

Many thanks.

Starting A Programme Collection Red_V_Roger's Avatar
    Peregian Springs, (near Noosa) Queensland

Quote Originally Posted by parrsaint
    Could another Saints fan help me out and record a copy of the NRL Grand Final this weekend between Manly Sea Eagles and Melbourne Storm. I don't mind paying for your trouble and the VHS tape or DVD.

I have got family members staying over on holiday from Sydney (they are originally from Sutton in St Helens and my young nephews and neices who are holidaying here are massive Manly fans.) (They bumped into Jamie Lyon at a fans day earlier in the year with the other Manly players)

Unfortunately I haven't got Setanta Sports and I didn't really want to set it up for the NRL Grand Final and then cancel it afterwards.

Please give me a call on my mobile (07810 772033) if someone can do this for me. I won't be able to collect it until Monday as we are away on the Sunday after the SL Grand Final and won't be back until Monday.

Many thanks.
    Hope that somebody has done it for you - great match for Manly and Jamie Lyon.
    Gone Walkabout...

Quote Originally Posted by parrsaint

Many thanks.

ive done it for you, ring you later. steve.
    Last edited by saintscubasteve; 5th October 2008 at 17:08.