PDA

View Full Version : Lost [season four] chat

Blobbynator
24th February 2008, 23:29
What does everyone think so far? It appears of the six that get off the island, five of them are Kate, Jack, Hurley, Sayid and Claire's baby Aaron. Who's the 6th? Ben? Was he actually off the island in the last episode? What happens to Claire? It's bloody confusing this show. lol

Shakespeare
24th February 2008, 23:51
I'd say Ben. It doesn't look like the Island. Saying that, how many times has this Island changed? lol lol

What does bother me though is, they're not lost. They need a new name.

This week on...........

FOUND

Bronco
25th February 2008, 01:02
You obviously aren't watchin very closely! Ben treats Sayid's gunshot wounds at the end of ep3

Shakespeare
25th February 2008, 01:13
Thats actually what I was talking about. Is that on the Island or not?

I thought no.

BubbleSheep
25th February 2008, 09:52
We know when Sayid shot that guy on the golf course, we know that was a flashforward, but a friend of mine was/is convinced that the whole part with the woman and Ben cleaning his wound was a flashback. But I beg to differ, and he won't change his mind. He thinks that's how it is set up with Sayid flying to the ship and the 'spy' on the ship.

But that ending last night left me thinking.....is it going to be Jacks....or Sawyers.... No!! It's lil' baby Aaron! :confused: Even more questions......

Bronco
25th February 2008, 10:25
Ben being with Sayid was deffo a flash forward. The woman shoots him, and Sayid goes to Ben to fix the wound and Ben asks him what happened, Sayid tells him about the woman and that she asked who he works for and wants to know about Ben.. then Ben says "remember last time you thought with your heart and not with your gun... (I assume this is somethin that happens on the island) do you want to protect your friends or not Sayid - I have another name for you"

The name will prob be the black fella who hired the people to go the island and showed up at the mental home to talk to Hurley.

Blobbynator
16th March 2008, 22:37
Ok, we've had a few more episodes since we last talked about it. Tonight's was possibly the most confusing (Jin & Sun). We seemed to have flash forwards (Sun), real time (Island) and flashbacks (Jin). Did anyone else pick up on that? (Year of the Dragon & Jin saying he'd only been married for 2 months).

I'm still confused as to who the Oceanic six actually are.

Loved 'The Constant' episode a few weeks back btw. Thought it was very clever.

Jakey
17th March 2008, 00:21

I'm pretty sure that the oceanic 6 are jack kate hurley sayid aaron and sun. I agree with the constant eppisode the other week, loved it. Very cleaver.
I've been more surprised that michael was ben's guy on the boat, i thought that was brilliant bringing him back in. Oh and next week apparently someone dies according to the strange american trailer. *shrugs*

lovejake x

Greengrass
17th March 2008, 09:18
I don't watch it but after reading these posts I have to know, do you take drugs before watching it?:???: Does it help if you DO take drugs?:???: lol

Syd
17th March 2008, 10:05

jack kate hurley sayid aaron and sun as jakey boy says. Poor Jin is dead, Michael is back, but with memory loss and a little more hair, Ben is now classed as a mass murderer or serial killer, or maybe genecide supremo?

Greengrass
17th March 2008, 10:38
jack kate hurley sayid aaron and sun as jakey boy says. Poor Jin is dead, Michael is back, but with memory loss and a little more hair, Ben is now classed as a mass murderer or serial killer, or maybe genecide supremo?

Is it set in Warrington and who does Paul Cullen play?

BubbleSheep
17th March 2008, 10:54
Did anyone else pick up on that? (Year of the Dragon & Jin saying he'd only been married for 2 months).
I only got it towards the end, when it turned out he had died. But I think the episodes are getting better. Season 4 is now turning out to be on a par with Season 1.

And how could I forget the mystery man that returned? Mr Kevin Johnson? lol

Blobbynator
17th March 2008, 10:55
As soon as Ben mentioned the spy on the boat, you just knew it was going to be "Kevin Johnson". :D

Syd
17th March 2008, 11:56
Is it set in Warrington and who does Paul Cullen play?

hahaa its based in Orford, aroudn Poplars Avenue,and Cullen plays the chinese lady, cant understand a word he'she says.

Greengrass
17th March 2008, 20:41
hahaa its based in Orford, aroudn Poplars Avenue,and Cullen plays the chinese lady, cant understand a word he'she says.

Shin Tin.?lol

Ell Saint Blues
18th March 2008, 13:05
I thought the captain telling Sayid about the play crash and 345 dead bodies on it being staged was a great little line / twist.

BubbleSheep
2nd June 2008, 12:27
Anybody watch the final episodes last night?? Personally I thought they were the best two eps of the season. :D Any views?

Blobbynator
2nd June 2008, 12:55
Anybody watch the final episodes last night?? Personally I thought they were the best two eps of the season. :D Any views?

Unbelievable series with a jaw dropping end. Great season finale with many more questions asked.

BubbleSheep
2nd June 2008, 13:30
You'd have thought that half way through the season, you know they're off the island, and now we know how the 6 got off, how many more questions can be asked.....but that ending... :eek: Mr Jeremy Bentham? :) Well, How the hell did he end up in that coffin?? And seeing as Ben was 50ft underground in an ice cave, we know he got off from past episodes, but how??? They should rename the show "Question Time." Bring on the next season :D

Syd
2nd June 2008, 14:46
Poor Lock, he regained his legs and is now dead. RIP John Lock you bald headed c0ck. So it looks like season 5 will revolve a lto aroung Jim from Neighbours. And we also found out that there was more than 6 who got of the isalnd, Frank the helicopter pilot and the scottish bloke "brother".

Look forward to season 5 and the producers twisted minds throwing us another 12 months of bonkeroony stories.

HOW did that island dissapear then hmmmmm electro magnetic shinanigans it seems

Chris Saint
2nd June 2008, 15:19

I've really enjoyed how they managed to get to that point with the writers strike in the middle of the season.

A few questions come to mind:

1.) What happened to the other Oceanic Survivors that lft the Island the Life Boat passengers - as we didn't see these get back to the island before if disappeared nor where they in the vicinity when the freighter blew up?

2.) Who is left on the Island off the plane - Sawyer, Locke(before he becomes Jeremy Bentham), Cindy, The 2 Children and the other survivors that the Others took... What about Claire

3.) Where did the other island go - the one with the Hydra station?

4.) What did Sawyer say to Kate? - i'm guessing it was about his daughter but i've not real idea.

5.) Who is the ginger brit? i mean she has always been a bit weird - which i attributed to bad acting but for Miles to know she had been before was a bit of a curve ball.

6.) Just what is Sun up to!

Supersaint
2nd June 2008, 17:13
I think Desmond was the other one who got off the island

Apparently apart from Jack nobody of the cast knows what happens at the end :D

Again as usual its more questions than answers lol

Kitty
2nd June 2008, 17:28
My son tells me that Desmond wasn't on the plane, he was a round-the-world sailor who ended up on the island by chance, therefore although he survived, he is not one of the oceanic six.
However, my son could be having me on.
:rolleyes:

I think Desmond was the other one who got off the island

Apparently apart from Jack nobody of the cast knows what happens at the end :D

Again as usual its more questions than answers lol

bazdev
2nd June 2008, 17:39
You'd have thought that half way through the season, you know they're off the island, and now we know how the 6 got off, how many more questions can be asked.....but that ending... :eek: Mr Jeremy Bentham? :) Well, How the hell did he end up in that coffin?? And seeing as Ben was 50ft underground in an ice cave, we know he got off from past episodes, but how??? They should rename the show "Question Time." Bring on the next season :D

My take on it is that when he turned the wheel to "move" the island he was teleported to where we saw him a couple of episodes ago (where he killed the 2 men on horseback)

The chamber that he put lots of metal in was for teleporting rabbits so that is my take on it. I also thought the finale was poor. The ending was so bad my G/F guessed it with an hour to go.

bazdev
2nd June 2008, 17:40
My son tells me that Desmond wasn't on the plane, he was a round-the-world sailor who ended up on the island by chance, therefore although he survived, he is not one of the oceanic six.
However, my son could be having me on.
:rolleyes:

That is correct. The six are Sayid, Jack, Kate, Sun, Hurley & Aaron

wabo
2nd June 2008, 18:30
fantastic show, great ending, yeah that woman with the red hair from the freighter seemed to mention that she was born on the island, how did locke end up with a new name an in a coffin, wots going on with christian shepherd?? he appeared before michael before the freighter blew up!

plus does anybody have any idea who or what jacob is???
i read somewhere that because of the time travelling malarky, aaron in the future is jacob, but they seem desperate to keep aaron from returning to the island.

where did the island go?

they did mention the others that got off the island, desmond to resurface maybe?
Richard (the guy that never ages) has been seen off the island in flash forwards a few times

bazdev
2nd June 2008, 19:18
fantastic show, great ending, yeah that woman with the red hair from the freighter seemed to mention that she was born on the island, how did locke end up with a new name an in a coffin, wots going on with christian shepherd?? he appeared before michael before the freighter blew up!

plus does anybody have any idea who or what jacob is???
i read somewhere that because of the time travelling malarky, aaron in the future is jacob, but they seem desperate to keep aaron from returning to the island.

where did the island go?

they did mention the others that got off the island, desmond to resurface maybe?
Richard (the guy that never ages) has been seen off the island in flash forwards a few times

He was letting Michael know that the island would let him die (as it wouldn't before he helped out on the boat). He is probably just Jacobs mouthpiece.

I think that the rumour of Aaron being Jacob could well be true. Would be interesting to see them explain it tho

Gerry Mander
2nd June 2008, 20:40
Excellent stuff. The Q&A show afterwards
was a washout with lots of Z list celebs
and the creators sneering and trying
to be clever.

Keeping up with most of the subplots.

Still struggling with the following

Why must the person who moves the
island (Ben) leave and never return?

What is the monster (black smoke) and
what is the rationale for the sonic fence?

Why can Ben and Jim Robinson not be killed?

Blobbynator
2nd June 2008, 20:42
Why can Ben and Jim Robinson not be killed?

Knowledge is power?

Blobbynator
2nd June 2008, 20:52
Check these out btw:

http://www.youtube.com/user/smolesiuk

Quite lengthy videos, but they give some interesting insights from a fan.

wabo
4th December 2008, 16:51
season 5 trailers on you tube now.

back late jan '09 whoop whoop