PDA

View Full Version : Best Place For Car Valeting

Bronco
22nd February 2008, 15:45
Whats the best place to go to get your Car valeted in St Helens? How much?

bozzy!
22nd February 2008, 15:57
Direct Valeting, i think it is £40 to get a full valet. that includes seats shampooed, hoovered etc etc

they are very good aswell!

St Adrian
24th February 2008, 21:05
Try Empire Valeting 07725735267 my mate Richard owns the company and will arrange this for you.

Syd
24th February 2008, 21:19
Try the poles at the place on the east lancs, near Haydock. Cracking job just for a standard wash, my mate had his car full valeted about 3 or 4 times by them now though and says they are top bollox.

The Chair Maker
24th February 2008, 21:25
Try the poles at the place on the east lancs, near Haydock. Cracking job just for a standard wash, my mate had his car full valeted about 3 or 4 times by them now though and says they are top bollox.

Thats actually in Haydock if its the one near the traffic lights on what was Teligraph petrol station

Syd
24th February 2008, 21:30
Thats actually in Haydock if its the one near the traffic lights on what was Teligraph petrol station

aye it used to be a petrol station, and also they had one of those "starvin marvins" there to years back. Been a valet place for a wee while now, had my cart cleaned a few times by them, fast and a great job, even open al the doors and clean the sills and around the doors, and of course rob all your goods whilst your not looking :-)