PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone......?

saintyick
31st January 2008, 20:27
Know of a decent used car for sale? :???:

I passed my driving test on wednesday and would like a decent car asap.

I have up to 1k to spend.

Thank you.

Quincy Me
1st February 2008, 08:51
Congrats!
I don't know of one car in particular but I used autotrader for mine on the same budget and got a cracking car!

saintyick
1st February 2008, 17:36
Thank you Annie, much appriciated.

Thanks to Mr Tm - Tl, the auto trader has become a bible, but thus far, the search is not coming to fruition.

Anyone know of any private sales? :???:

Beetle!
1st February 2008, 17:48
Thank you Annie, much appriciated.

Thanks to Mr Tm - Tl, the auto trader has become a bible, but thus far, the search is not coming to fruition.

Anyone know of any private sales? :???:

If you had 2800 you could have my corsa lol!

Dont know of anything tez to be honest but will keep the eyes and ears open and text you with anything pal, dads in the motor trade so has a lot of contacts you see so will see if he knows anything

Bronco
1st February 2008, 18:29
Have a nosy at the Car Auctions on a Monday and Wednesday at Carr Mill mate

Doc Green
1st February 2008, 19:25
I might know someone who is selling an N reg Golf 1.6cl....... for £1

saintyick
1st February 2008, 20:05
If you had 2800 you could have my corsa lol!

Dont know of anything tez to be honest but will keep the eyes and ears open and text you with anything pal, dads in the motor trade so has a lot of contacts you see so will see if he knows anything

Thanks John,

Really Appriciate it mate.

Bronco, i'd prefer to stay away from there mate as ive heard more than one person tell me about being ripped off there.

And the good doctor, £1? You having a giraffe? It'd prob need about a grands worth of work doing! Thanks anyways! :D

Square in the Air
1st February 2008, 20:56
My wife is selling our 02 focus (top of the range - one of) with leather seats, air con etc. Need a 5 door because of our new addition. 3 door is a pain in the ass now with the car seat. Unfortunately will set you back around £3k (sorry) ... only one previous owner as well. bargain.

Square in the Air
1st February 2008, 20:56
Oh by the way ... congrats !!!

peter soutos tash
1st February 2008, 21:04
Know of a decent used car for sale? :???:

I passed my driving test on wednesday and would like a decent car asap.

I have up to 1k to spend.

Thank you.

well done but think of the insurance first
you may only have a tenner left
cheap fiesta for starters....good luck

Beetle!
1st February 2008, 21:45
Thanks John,

Really Appriciate it mate.

Bronco, i'd prefer to stay away from there mate as ive heard more than one person tell me about being ripped off there.

And the good doctor, £1? You having a giraffe? It'd prob need about a grands worth of work doing! Thanks anyways! :D

No probs tez, there are a few older shape corsas knocking about at the moment, should be looking at between 600 to 850 for a decent-ish one, all depends on insurance and what your after really

saintyick
2nd February 2008, 17:59
Thanks very much to everyone but i have sorted a car out.

I pick it up on monday.

I'd like to thank tm-tl for all his help, with regular msn messages of decent cars on auto trader.

Cheers Pal! :D