PDA

View Full Version : Football thread

Ronny Zamora
16th January 2008, 17:40
Kevin Keegan just been appointed new manager. Will he walk (again) or how long will it be before they show him the door too?

Saint Bert
16th January 2008, 17:46
Just when you thought the bar codes could not get any more small time!

Remember 1 thing,

Oxford United 10,000 ;)

Massive, even bigger than City lol

Paul Cullen's Mantra
16th January 2008, 18:10
YXpUdBlRZe8

Tallahassee
16th January 2008, 18:47
Can a Football Club and set of fans get more of a joke?:???:

peter soutos tash
16th January 2008, 20:43
Can a Football Club and set of fans get more of a joke?:???:

gillette hicks and benitez........

Tallahassee
16th January 2008, 21:16
:D hehe

Gray77
16th January 2008, 22:07
Heaven forbid that we actually get a feel-good story in football. With our countries top division full of owners, players and managers with no link to the people they "represent", Newcastle have actually done something that very rarely happens these days... do something that makes their fans happy and optimistic. What NUFC have done to annoy people in St Helens is beyond me, they cant be that "small" or you wouldnt be talking about them would you all?!

Saint Bert
17th January 2008, 10:27
Heaven forbid that we actually get a feel-good story in football. With our countries top division full of owners, players and managers with no link to the people they "represent", Newcastle have actually done something that very rarely happens these days... do something that makes their fans happy and optimistic. What NUFC have done to annoy people in St Helens is beyond me, they cant be that "small" or you wouldnt be talking about them would you all?!

They claim to be the best fans in the world yet have smaller crowds than their rivals. They dance about with no shirts on at -1', that isn't funny, it is fecking idiotic and embarrassing, they claim to be one of the biggest clubs in the country yet my Grans dining room table has seen more silver, that's 3 for starters.

Reacher
17th January 2008, 10:46
They claim to be the best fans in the world yet have smaller crowds than their rivals. They dance about with no shirts on at -1', that isn't funny, it is fecking idiotic and embarrassing, they claim to be one of the biggest clubs in the country yet my Grans dining room table has seen more silver, that's 3 for starters.

Good shout. I am sick of hearing of the myth of the legendary Toon fans. They were nowhere to be seen when not in the Premiership with a crowd of 10,000 against Oxford many years ago, and rarely fill the ground on European nights. And yet there are fans who supposedly cant get tickets. lol

DD
17th January 2008, 11:24
Why is it United fans always feel the need to put down supporters of other clubs? It's like a compulsive disorder. They hate everyone!

Saint Bert
17th January 2008, 11:26
Why is it United fans always feel the need to put down supporters of other clubs? It's like a compulsive disorder. They hate everyone!

Did you get that one in before we mentioned your half empty gaff last night!

MASSIVE lol

ploughman
17th January 2008, 11:36

agree,if you dont fill your ground every week,dont have a 10yr waiting list for tickets, dont win every trophy available youre not a proper football club.

i wonder what man utds attendence would be if they had a playing record like newcastles ie no trophys for 30 yrs?

leave newcasle alone,at least they cant be accused of being glory hunters.

Greengrass
17th January 2008, 11:36

It's inbred in the Cornish people.;) ;)

Saint Bert
17th January 2008, 11:41
leave newcasle alone,at least they cant be accused of being glory hunters.

Check out crowds before Keegan arrived!

Hark now here, the bandwagon rolls
And Keegans drving it!
But we want to know where the geordies where
When they were fecking shit!

Elysian
17th January 2008, 11:48
Whether its a mistake for Newcastle or not - its great to have a charracter like Keegan back in the Premiership.

Saint Bert
17th January 2008, 12:01
5 reasons to hate Newcastle United in pictures.

http://www.newcastleis.com/Nufc%20fans.jpg

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/72220472.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A67A875B7B493C7719 6B49E290EC96DE79

http://www.blogonthetyne.co.uk/images/toonultras.jpg

http://alan-shearer-news.newslib.com/img/logo/3177.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41519000/jpg/_41519932_antdec_416_pa.jpg

Elysian
17th January 2008, 12:03
Its difficult to argue with that. lol

Its the constant insistance that they are a big club that irritates me the most.

peter soutos tash
17th January 2008, 12:18

didnt win much in 70s......
didnt win much in 80s.......
but still had more fans locked out than both miseryside teams could muster

small clubs are very bitter and yes that includes city

Greengrass
17th January 2008, 12:48
5 reasons to hate Newcastle United in pictures.

http://www.newcastleis.com/Nufc%20fans.jpg

Hang on a minute some pub landlord has made money out of someone honing his body into a master boozers physique, why don't you knock your colleagues for their part in his development.lol lol or are you jealous your speccies only want prawn sandwiches.

Saint Bert
17th January 2008, 12:53
Hang on a minute some pub landlord has made money out of someone honing his body into a master boozers physique, why don't you knock your colleagues for their part in his development.lol lol or are you jealous your speccies only want prawn sandwiches.

Nothing to do with their physique mate, supporters bouncing around with no shirts on no matter what the weather are indicative of small time, no mark, shite teams." look at us, we are shite and getting beat but I have got no shirt on at below freezing, how good are we?"

Do you see supporters of United, Arsenal, Liverpool etc etc doing this? No, it is left to the likes of Portsmouth, Bradford City, Ipswich, Newcastle.

Greengrass
17th January 2008, 13:09
Nothing to do with their physique mate, supporters bouncing around with no shirts on no matter what the weather are indicative of small time, no mark, shite teams." look at us, we are shite and getting beat but I have got no shirt on at below freezing, how good are we?"

Do you see supporters of United, Arsenal, Liverpool etc etc doing this? No, it is left to the likes of Portsmouth, Bradford City, Ipswich, Newcastle.

All the more reason for getting more women at matches at Newcastle, Pompey, Bradford and Ipswich.;)

ploughman
17th January 2008, 13:10
Check out crowds before Keegan arrived!

Hark now here, the bandwagon rolls
And Keegans drving it!
But we want to know where the geordies where
When they were fecking shit!

so keegan puts more bums on seats,sounds like good business to me.

WIGANHATER
17th January 2008, 13:43
Did you get that one in before we mentioned your half empty gaff last night!

MASSIVE lol

I know, West Ham's travelling suppoort was terrible!

Saint Bert
17th January 2008, 13:45
I know, West Ham's travelling suppoort was terrible!

lol lol lol

WIGANHATER
17th January 2008, 13:47
Keegans a great appointment for Newcastle. They will just need a good defence coach to work with him.

Reacher
17th January 2008, 15:50

How did I know that you would find fault with my post? Was waiting for your reply. What I said was factual in any case. Do you want us to all be friendly and love all other clubs? Just like I am sure that you and your massive club followers will respect the minutes silence on Feb 9th for the 50th anniversary. Cant see it somehow.

And for the record, when we were in the second Division we were averaging 50,000 + every home game. Say what you want against United but you can never criticise the support over the years before we were successful. I despise our bandwagon jumper fans the same as everyone else. The fact that you were giving away tickets at £10and still could not fill your ground says it all. A complete joke.

Saint Bert
17th January 2008, 15:55
The fact that you were giving away tickets at £10and still could not fill your ground says it all. A complete joke.

lol lol lol

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1571872.jpg

DD
17th January 2008, 16:15
How did I know that you would find fault with my post? Was waiting for your reply. What I said was factual in any case. Do you want us to all be friendly and love all other clubs? Just like I am sure that you and your massive club followers will respect the minutes silence on Feb 9th for the 50th anniversary. Cant see it somehow.

And for the record, when we were in the second Division we were averaging 50,000 + every home game. Say what you want against United but you can never criticise the support over the years before we were successful. I despise our bandwagon jumper fans the same as everyone else. The fact that you were giving away tickets at £10and still could not fill your ground says it all. A complete joke.

Another set of fans to have a pop at. Good old United fans never content to talk about themselves when they can stick the boot in elsewhere? ;)

I guarantee that if one City fan breaks the silence, there will be hoards of rags on line telling me how we are ALL scum. It won't cross their minds that the vast majority were impeccably behaved.

Maybe you should have a look at United's crowd stats at the end of the 80s to see how loyal the bretheren were. Half full grounds and still claimed to be the greatest club in the world! :)

Reacher
17th January 2008, 16:22
Another set of fans to have a pop at. Good old United fans never content to talk about themselves when they can stick the boot in elsewhere? ;)

I guarantee that if one City fan breaks the silence, there will be hoards of rags on line telling me how we are ALL scum. It won't cross their minds that the vast majority were impeccably behaved.

Maybe you should have a look at United's crowd stats at the end of the 80s to see how loyal the bretheren were. Half full grounds and still claimed to be the greatest club in the world! :)

Okay lets compare stats then shall we, Utd v City attendances over the years. Go ahead, am looking forward to it. After that we will start on trophies. You know full well that the vast majority of your fans will break the silence. They will love it. Have seen their mentality over the years to fully expect it. Have never said we have always been the greatest club. But will always be the most famous. Something that you will never ever compete with. And if you are going to bring up stats I will bring up your pathetic 13,000 I think it was in the fizzy pop cup in the 90's. Cant recall who it was against, maybe Wycombe.

Dave, why even try and argue City against Utd, there is only going to be one winner. You see, as much I dislike the Scousers, they have a proud history and I respect the trophies that they have won. Whereas City.....

Saint Bert
17th January 2008, 16:31
Maybe you should have a look at United's crowd stats at the end of the 80s to see how loyal the bretheren were.

Sheff Wed, Sunday afternoon, 2pm KO on ITV, first time a United attendance had dropped below 30,000 for a league game for nigh on 40 years.

Shit football, shit weather,shit game, probably one of the lowest points I have had watching the reds.

Reacher
17th January 2008, 16:35
Sheff Wed, Sunday afternoon, 2pm KO on ITV, first time a United attendance had dropped below 30,000 for a league game for nigh on 40 years.

Shit football, shit weather,shit game, probably one of the lowest points I have had watching the reds.

There was also only one year where we did not have the highest average attendance and that was when the Stretford End was being rebuilt. I miss that "Wonderfuel Gas" stand, remember that one Bert! The end of the 80's was a barren period and yes crowds dropped but still the best supported lol

Saint Bert
17th January 2008, 16:46
. I miss that "Wonderfuel Gas" stand, remember that one Bert!

I am just about old enough to remember going in the Quadrant Stand! :eek:

DD
17th January 2008, 17:13
Okay lets compare stats then shall we, Utd v City attendances over the years. Go ahead, am looking forward to it. After that we will start on trophies. You know full well that the vast majority of your fans will break the silence. They will love it. Have seen their mentality over the years to fully expect it. Have never said we have always been the greatest club. But will always be the most famous. Something that you will never ever compete with. And if you are going to bring up stats I will bring up your pathetic 13,000 I think it was in the fizzy pop cup in the 90's. Cant recall who it was against, maybe Wycombe.

Dave, why even try and argue City against Utd, there is only going to be one winner. You see, as much I dislike the Scousers, they have a proud history and I respect the trophies that they have won. Whereas City.....

You don't half chomp you. I thought they'd have coached that out of you in your training! :D

If you think the stuff in bold is correct then you are a first rate idiot. It's a pathetic thing to say, one that I find deeply offensive, and based on no foundation whatseover. We had a minute's silence for Munich in 2003 at Old Trafford and all passed without incident.

Next thing you'll be telling me that United's firm never physically assault teenage girls wearing Manchester City shirts!

Reacher
17th January 2008, 17:42
You don't half chomp you. I thought they'd have coached that out of you in your training! :D

If you think the stuff in bold is correct then you are a first rate idiot. It's a pathetic thing to say, one that I find deeply offensive, and based on no foundation whatseover. We had a minute's silence for Munich in 2003 at Old Trafford and all passed without incident.

Next thing you'll be telling me that United's firm never physically assault teenage girls wearing Manchester City shirts!

If the vast majority respect it, then I will be man enough to hold my hands up and apologise. As for calling me an idiot- lets not go there. I have enough foundations to back up the fact that City are one of the worst clubs along with Bolton to spend the majority of the games at OT with their aeroplane impressions. Go on football forums and you will see it on there also. I have had close involvement with City fans to know what they are like. Just because you and your mates respect it, does not mean that it does not happen. Are you everywhere in the ground all at once? You should be on Heroes!

Gray77
17th January 2008, 19:29
I know this has developed into a Manchester debate but to get back to NUFC, yeah there were some dismal crowds in the 1980's, but most were in the old 2nd Division and the club was being run terribly and alot of people protested by not going. If you look at average crowds Newcastle have only had three post-war seasons when their average has dipped below 20,000. For most of the 1970's they averaged 30-35,000 and in the 1940's and 50's averaged over 40,000 regularly. Of course they have bandwagon fans, which team doesn't, including our very own! And as far as being a big club, they are, much as in the same way City, Villa and Spurs are. There are massive clubs like United, Barca, Milan etc but just because clubs like NUFC dont match up to that standard doesn't mean they aren't a big club. And trophies do not fully equate to size of club, because by that reckoning Chelsea would be a huge club right now and Leeds Utd a small club.
As for United fans' opinions on City fans ruining the Munich commemorations, well maybe some will and that'll be a shame, but dont forget that elements of your fanbase are hardly guilt-free when it comes to respecting other clubs tragedies either. We all have fans that tarnish the reputations of our clubs, its a societal issue and unfortunately that will always be the case.

Tallahassee
17th January 2008, 19:44
Why are the Car-Toon fans any different from Liverpool,Everton,United or City from wanting success,Its only the Sky-SoccerAM generation consider them as a big club anyway.:???:

DD
17th January 2008, 19:45
If the vast majority respect it, then I will be man enough to hold my hands up and apologise. As for calling me an idiot- lets not go there. I have enough foundations to back up the fact that City are one of the worst clubs along with Bolton to spend the majority of the games at OT with their aeroplane impressions. Go on football forums and you will see it on there also. I have had close involvement with City fans to know what they are like. Just because you and your mates respect it, does not mean that it does not happen. Are you everywhere in the ground all at once? You should be on Heroes!

Look, we know we are one of the worst culprits but to use the word "majority" is an insult to me, my team and everyone's intelligence.

In recent years the supporters doing the most aeroplane impressions have been your very own, trying to goad us into doing likewise so they can take the moral high ground.

Believe it or not, I have close involvement with City fans myself. I know how many idiots we have got, but even those idiots are largely clued up enough to know that any breaking of the silence would ruin the image of our club for good. If it does happen, it will be by a very small minority.

On a City forum the question was asked. 1 out of the 100 and odd replies said that he could not guarantee his silence. He was widely lambasted by the vast "majority" as I would have expected.

To suggest that the "majority" will break it is based upon what exactly? I have been to all the derbies at OT in the last decade and seen very few aeroplane impressions from our own and heard very few Munich songs. In Mary Ds, I grant you, it does happen, but rarely in the grounds.

This is not the 1980s. I fear you must be in a timewarp somewhere if you think the "majority" behave like that.

On 10th February, I expect you to be holding your hands up and the 500 red numpties adjacent to the away end to be holding them out as per tradition!

Reacher
17th January 2008, 19:54
This could run and run and I have neither the time nor inclination to do so. Suffice to say we will see what happens. Regardless of your comments, you have no right to use the term first rate idiot and the fact that "Mary D's" sees Munich impressions shows you that it does happen. They probably dont do it at OT for fear of being filled in. I remember how brave they were a couple of years ago threatening the Utd fans whilst stood behind a line of police horses, dogs and officers in riot gear.

I dont tarnish everyone with the same brush and I know that Utd fans are not exactly squeaky clean when it comes to behaviour. I also know that you go to the matches and are in a good position to comment. If I had a pound for every time I heard a City fan shout Munich scum when at a derby, I would be okay for admissions at Sts games for a long time!!

DD
17th January 2008, 20:20
This could run and run and I have neither the time nor inclination to do so. Suffice to say we will see what happens. Regardless of your comments, you have no right to use the term first rate idiot and the fact that "Mary D's" sees Munich impressions shows you that it does happen. They probably dont do it at OT for fear of being filled in. I remember how brave they were a couple of years ago threatening the Utd fans whilst stood behind a line of police horses, dogs and officers in riot gear.

I dont tarnish everyone with the same brush and I know that Utd fans are not exactly squeaky clean when it comes to behaviour. I also know that you go to the matches and are in a good position to comment. If I had a pound for every time I heard a City fan shout Munich scum when at a derby, I would be okay for admissions at Sts games for a long time!!

I only inferred you were a "first rate idiot" if you believed the "majority" would break the silence; which is not only absurd but it made me quite angry, as did the fact that my initial light hearted bit of banter was returned with bitter, vitriolic comments that were completely out of order and way over the top. However I apologise for the use of the term.

Whilst I appreciate you obviously have a low opinion of our supporters I reserve the right to defend our corner and also point out that whilst we are far from perfect, your fans are not exactly perfect either.

I remember how brave the 200 United fans were taunting me and throwing missiles at my three comrades at Oxford Road Station behind a line of policemen. I remember how brave they were when they knocked about the two young girls wearing City shirts, leaving them covered in blood. I also note how brave they are outside Old Trafford too whilst throwing coins in at us whilst there is a line of policemen in between.

We all have idiots supporting us. The arrests league tells the story that some are perhaps worse than others.

Now let's draw a line under it and move on and please realise that comments in jest do not deserve such a reaction.

It was like reacting to a stink bomb with a nuclear attack!

Saint Bert
17th January 2008, 20:22
Desp Dave:-

Idiots a plenty at all clubs, alike civil people at all clubs.

Fact to clear up though,

I have been at every derby game at OT and you do still get the runway song and you do get the plane salutes.

A vast number of City fans from Manchester, even people who I would not consider idiots, refer to United Fans and to me personally as Munich's.

United fans doing the plane to away fans came after a derby game at OT, it was the year the first development on the North Stand happened as I ended up stuck in the corner at the Stretford End, a large chorus of Munich 58 was being sung by the jovial followers in blue just as united scored, the away end shut up and the arms went down immediately, at that point most of the ground started making the plane salute laughing at City. It has now become old tat since and done to death and the irony of it is now lost, I has at a gues that some Utd numpties don't even know what it is all about.

Last fact of all, Newcastle think they are a big club, they are not!

DD
17th January 2008, 20:29

Fact to clear up though,

I have been at every derby game at OT and you do still get the runway song and you do get the plane salutes.

A vast number of City fans from Manchester, even people who I would not consider idiots, refer to United Fans and to me personally as Munich's.

United fans doing the plane to away fans came after a derby game at OT, it was the year the first development on the North Stand happened as I ended up stuck in the corner at the Stretford End, a large chorus of Munich 58 was being sung by the jovial followers in blue just as united scored, the away end shut up and the arms went down immediately, at that point most of the ground started making the plane salute laughing at City. It has now become old tat since and done to death and the irony of it is now lost, I has at a gues that some Utd numpties don't even know what it is all about.

And who the bloody hell asked you to chime in? ;)

I have not heard the runway song sung in Old Trafford for years. I particularly take note of this because I deplore it in every way, so I'm not going to be moved on this one. It shows us up in a rotten light. The first year of the North Stand development was when? If it was the 90s I accept it, it was rife at one point but not in the 21st century.

You are right that many refer to United fans as 'Munich's. Not the "majority" mind but quite a few. Personally I hate the term and would never use it, and I don't go along with their means of justifying it either.

Reacher
17th January 2008, 20:29

Fact to clear up though,

Was that when Lee Sharpe scored in the FA Cup to put us 2-1 ahead? I think it was. Great memories, particularly as City had a decent away following with it being the FA Cup and a higher than normal allocation.

Dave- Comments accepted. I did not think I was bitter as my comments started off with banter although I accept maybe they seemed harsher than they were meant to sound. Line well and truly drawn under it.

PS In relation to the arrests league, without wishing to sound arrogant when you have 76,000 fans every home game, the law of averages state that you will have more arrests than a similar crowd of 30 or 40 thousand ;) ;)

DD
17th January 2008, 20:32
PS In relation to the arrests league, without wishing to sound arrogant when you have 76,000 fans every home game, the law of averages state that you will have more arrests than a similar crowd of 30 or 40 thousand ;) ;)

Yes. I thought about that after I posted it! lol

DD
11th February 2008, 01:30
Ok Stu.

Where's my apology? You said, with assurity, that the "majority" of City fans would break the silence. I said they would not. Not one perosn did, let alone the "majority"!

May I also mention 'the double' too?

Stu, I await your response. ;)

I deserve an apology! :D

Only jesting squire. Forgive me, it's been a long time between drinks. :)

Reacher
11th February 2008, 08:04
Ok Stu.

Where's my apology? You said, with assurity, that the "majority" of City fans would break the silence. I said they would not. Not one perosn did, let alone the "majority"!

May I also mention 'the double' too?

Stu, I await your response. ;)

I deserve an apology! :D

Only jesting squire. Forgive me, it's been a long time between drinks. :)

If you check your PM's you will find you have just that. And that was sent prior to you posting this. I hold my hands up and applaud the silence and a great performance. I only wish our players would have shown such attitude and passion on such a special day.:(

Saint Bert
11th February 2008, 10:12
99.9% of the remembrance was perfect, the only blot being the fans should have been told that the poem/song The Flowers of Manchester would be played just before the teams left the tunnel, with music starting from the sound systems the City fans started singing and so did the United fans, saldy most of the words could not be heard.

The wierdest derby day I can recall ( not just getting beat at OT ), no real edge to the atmosphere and certainly no edge to the game of 90% of those in red, very strange day indeed.

PS

The kit worn was so much better than the modern day ones.

Reacher
11th February 2008, 10:20
99.9% of the remembrance was perfect, the only blot being the fans should have been told that the poem/song The Flowers of Manchester would be played just before the teams left the tunnel, with music starting from the sound systems the City fans started singing and so did the United fans, saldy most of the words could not be heard.

The wierdest derby day I can recall ( not just getting beat at OT ), no real edge to the atmosphere and certainly no edge to the game of 90% of those in red, very strange day indeed.

PS

The kit worn was so much better than the modern day ones.

Agree with you on the kit. It looked great. Who were the 10%? I am struggling to think of any

Saint Bert
11th February 2008, 11:08
Agree with you on the kit. It looked great. Who were the 10%? I am struggling to think of any
Anderson looked our only "engine" through the middle IMO, Tevez got through bag loads of work with little reward, as we knew he would playing up top on his own, pitty that uncle Carlos and Fergie STILL can't see that our entire game goes to pieces when we don't play 4-4-2

4 Premiership matches lost this season, all 4 of them Rooney was missing and we played 1 up front on their own.

Reacher
11th February 2008, 11:13
Anderson looked our only "engine" through the middle IMO, Tevez got through bag loads of work with little reward, as we knew he would playing up top on his own, pitty that uncle Carlos and Fergie STILL can't see that our entire game goes to pieces when we don't play 4-4-2

4 Premiership matches lost this season, all 4 of them Rooney was missing and we played 1 up front on their own.

Its no coincidence that we have lost without him. He epitomises everything that other footballers dont. He chases lost causes, gives 100% and would probably play for nothing. Just a young lad who loves to play. Thats why he is idolised at United more than any other player including Ronaldo.

I agree that 4-4-2 is when we are at our best. Ronaldo is not a centre forward regardless of his talents. He should have played on the wing, pure and simple. Hargreaves should have played with Anderson and Scholesy to come off the bench when their energy levels waned a little.

peter soutos tash
11th February 2008, 12:16
united werent at the races
poor day for me allround
my kids team lost united lost and saints lost
but thanks to city fans for respect

dufc4
11th February 2008, 12:23
I never seen the game but would hae thought Ronaldo would have started up front, playing 4-5-1 at home plays into any team's hand unless you've got the right players to play that formation.

Saint Bert
11th February 2008, 12:42
Midfield of Giggs,Scholes,Nani, Anderson and Ronaldo

The idea I suppose was that any of that group of 5 could get forward and support Tevez, they didn't!

DD
11th February 2008, 14:15
If you check your PM's you will find you have just that. And that was sent prior to you posting this. I hold my hands up and applaud the silence and a great performance. I only wish our players would have shown such attitude and passion on such a special day.:(

You can't expect me to notice PM's when I've been out drinking all day. ;)

Reacher
11th February 2008, 14:26
You can't expect me to notice PM's when I've been out drinking all day. ;)

Well check it now then, since you have finally sobered up ;) lol

DD
11th February 2008, 14:33
Well check it now then, since you have finally sobered up ;) lol

I have. Cheers! :D

Post match seemed to go trouble free around the ground with us all being kept in for half an hour, although there were a few hoodie scallies who didn't take defeat too well.

All nice and incognito before letting rip with a good, healthy sing-song at Newton Station. :)

Reacher
11th February 2008, 14:34
I have. Cheers! :D

Post match seemed to go trouble free around the ground with us all being kept in for half an hour, although there were a few hoodie scallies who didn't take defeat too well.

All nice and incognito before letting rip with a good, healthy sing-song at Newton Station. :)

Before you all got back on the coaches and trains to Stockport and Oldham ;)