PDA

View Full Version : Little things that wind you up.

Pages : [1] 2

Saint Bert
4th January 2008, 11:44
Youngsters wearing argyle socks with Shell Suits ( Well Shell Suits in general really ) but if you have to wear a "sports suit" wear it with other sports attire and preferably for sport. Shop lifting does not count as sport by the way!

People who pay £1.50 for bottles of beer because "it is cheaper than a pint" when £2.40 for a pint works out cheaper by volume.

The January tsunami of people quitting smoking but never do! The poor non smokers are usually the ones who put up with mood swings akin to a 48 stone chain smoking woman who just happens to be "up on stilts!"

RedVee Admin
4th January 2008, 12:12
whinging moaning ****s wind me up

Trev The Bear
4th January 2008, 13:00
- People who play music through their phone without headphones in public.

- The way Sky Sports news ALWAYS goes to the break when the RL ticker is about to come on.

- People who say its not two shots on the black after a foul.

- The two kids off the Vauxhall adverts...annoying shits.

There are probably loads more they just stand out at the moment. :D

RedVee Admin
4th January 2008, 13:20
But what happens to your second shot if you pot the black with your first shot?

Div
4th January 2008, 13:20
People with multiple or swapped usernames. ;)

The Greatest
4th January 2008, 13:21

It ••••ing isnt though :D :D :D

As for me, two words......Kerry Katona.

Sadfish
4th January 2008, 13:21
whinging moaning ****s wind me up

people who reply to their own posts.

RedVee Admin
4th January 2008, 13:30
Red Vee Moderator (RVM) does exactly what it says on the tin.

Number 2 Administrator is exactly who he claims to be.

What's the problem people? There are better things to get wound up about, such as what to do with your second shot on the black when you've already potted with your first.

The Greatest
4th January 2008, 13:35
There are better things to get wound up about, such as what to do with your second shot on the black when you've already potted with your first.

The answer to that is simple. You use your second shot to rub your opponents nose in it by clearing all their balls that remain on the table. :cool:

Trev The Bear
4th January 2008, 13:35
If you play in the George and pot the black with your first shot then (providing you are in receipt of 2 shots) turner puts free credit on the jukebox.

Div
4th January 2008, 13:37
If you play in the George and pot the black with your first shot then (providing you are in receipt of 2 shots) turner puts free credit on the jukebox.

Not been in for a while then ? ;)

Trev The Bear
4th January 2008, 13:40
Not been in for a while then ? ;)
Listen you can't rely on me dusting people at pool so you can listen to the jukebox,get your hand in your pocket you tight get ;)

RedVee Admin
4th January 2008, 13:44
Turner gives something for free? Does he serve a dram of Scotch Mist too?

ticker
4th January 2008, 16:03
lazy people at work who's watches are always a few minutes fast.

Individuals who sign on for teams then dont turn up.

people who take things out of the system without any contribution.

Miserable people.

Pot noodles and curries, the devils food.

fye
4th January 2008, 16:34
Not indicating at roundabouts when turning off, really boils my pi**

Lateness.

Our store man at camp.

People who leave there rubbish in bags in our corridor.

In fact I can probably go on all day but I'll leave it at these 4.

are you blind ref
4th January 2008, 16:36
Small people from Wigan ;)

Future
4th January 2008, 17:28
People who say "buzz" instead of "bus"

mike
4th January 2008, 17:35
People who say "buzz" instead of "bus"
Don't go to Brum then!

fye
4th January 2008, 17:38
Don't go to Brum then!

Or Golbourne ;)

Sadfish
4th January 2008, 18:22
Or Golbourne ;)

people who say Golbourne instead of Golborne

fye
4th January 2008, 18:30
Sorry, I stand corrected ;)

alf wayliner
4th January 2008, 18:39
people who say Golbourne instead of Golborne
People who type say instead of type;)

Two Wheeled Saint
4th January 2008, 20:31
Here we go "Mr. Controversial"

When immigrants go to a supermarket, fill their trolley, then when they get to the till they say “send the bill to the government!”

:mad: :???:
Coming to a shop near you!

paulscnthorpe
4th January 2008, 23:39
when you watch sky sports news on a saturday afternoon, and when you look up, its always 'Championship Latest'

alf wayliner
4th January 2008, 23:47

When immigrants go to a supermarket, fill their trolley, then when they get to the till they say “send the bill to the government!”

Really, and when have you seen that happen?

Supersaint
5th January 2008, 11:10
Sky ****ing around with Saints times and fixtures constantly. Oh and bad timekeeping.

Two Wheeled Saint
5th January 2008, 11:44
Really, and when have you seen that happen?
Morrisons (Baxters Lane) just before Christmas.:eek: £190.00+

Trev The Bear
5th January 2008, 11:59
They weren't immigrants they were from parr ;)

derek acorah
5th January 2008, 11:59
People like ive just left at the gym who even though their stood next to each other insist on making sure everyone within 30 yards can hear what their saying,usually bolox.Taxi drivers who are 'on their way',and Tattoo off fantasy island.

alf wayliner
5th January 2008, 12:45
And what was Morrisons reaction to this as I don't know of any process where anyone, immigrant or otherwise, can walk up to a checkout and not pay like the rest of us. Did they allow the "immigrant" to walk out without paying? did they take details so that the government would know who they were paying the grocery bill for or can anyone just walk up to Morrisons tills and claim to be an immigrant and walk off without paying!

Sceptical Ste
5th January 2008, 16:14
And what was Morrisons reaction to this as I don't know of any process where anyone, immigrant or otherwise, can walk up to a checkout and not pay like the rest of us. Did they allow the "immigrant" to walk out without paying? did they take details so that the government would know who they were paying the grocery bill for or can anyone just walk up to Morrisons tills and claim to be an immigrant and walk off without paying!

There is another process, it's the double barrel shotgun technique.;)

Sceptical Ste
5th January 2008, 16:28

Morrisons, do you still shop at Morrisons? the company that has raised an objection to our new stadium:rolleyes:

Laney
5th January 2008, 17:39
Hello

it drives me mad when i go to the recycling place with all my stuff and people have just dumped bags of it in front of the bins, they can't even be bothered to put it in the relevant containers. Its so annoying and i usually end up putting it in the bins for the lazy beggers!! Shocking it really is! :mad:

:D

Laney
5th January 2008, 17:55

Ive been in supermarket when these coloured persons, who couldn't speak much english hadn't got enough money for their shopping and they were like sorry faces as if they should have it for free. They then started emptying their pockets and digging deep into bags but nothing there, then tried a credit card which didn't work. I'm like omg 15 minits later, but had to be patient bcoz i had my little boy with me ha! They had to put something back but it wasn't enough and there like what? before realizing they had to put something else back. everyone was going mad behind me. But actually i didn't agree with how rude the girl on the till was to them. I mean surely its all in a days work.

erm i hope you enjoyed that little tale :D

Two Wheeled Saint
5th January 2008, 18:23
The security guard and supervisor was called by the checkout chick, they then confirmed what they was saying was correct, they were taken to one side for details. Their stuff bagged up and off they went. Everybody was kicking off big time.

Two Wheeled Saint
5th January 2008, 18:25
Morrisons, do you still shop at Morrisons? the company that has raised an objection to our new stadium:rolleyes:
Only the police and fire service raised objections about only having one access road.

alf wayliner
5th January 2008, 19:54
The security guard and supervisor was called by the checkout chick, they then confirmed what they was saying was correct, they were taken to one side for details. Their stuff bagged up and off they went. Everybody was kicking off big time.
Look, I don't know what you saw but what you didn't see is a facility whereby an "immigrant" was allowed to fill a shopping trolley with goods, go to a check out and stick it on the government's tab, there is no facility for that to happen. Immigrants, if they actually qualify for benefits, get the same level of benefits as any else with the same level of needs, paid in exactly the same way as everyone else's benefits!

Laney
5th January 2008, 20:03
Look, I don't know what you saw but what you didn't see is a facility whereby an "immigrant" was allowed to fill a shopping trolley with goods, go to a check out and stick it on the government's tab, there is no facility for that to happen. Immigrants, if they actually qualify for benefits, get the same level of benefits as any else with the same level of needs, paid in exactly the same way as everyone else's benefits!

I thought it depended on the immigration status of the person/persons, whether they are allowed even a NINO to access our benefits system. I didn't think they were allowed actual payments of money just their accomodation/housing and vouchers.

Two Wheeled Saint
5th January 2008, 20:05
I saw a shopping trolley full, and no money or payment was given. If you don't believe it, thats your perogative (fair doo's), but I saw what I saw.
:???:

Laney
5th January 2008, 20:11
I saw a shopping trolley full, and no money or payment was given. If you don't believe it, thats your perogative (fair doo's), but I saw what I saw.
:???:

it wouldn't actually surprise me if there was a way for this sort of thing to happen. For example, in Wigan they have scrapped the school Clothing Grants for help with kids school uniforms, but there is actually still a fund where asylum seekers can receive this grant for their children.

alf wayliner
5th January 2008, 20:35
I thought it depended on the immigration status of the person/persons, whether they are allowed even a NINO to access our benefits system. I didn't think they were allowed actual payments of money just their accomodation/housing and vouchers.
Spot on with the status aspect but I'm pretty sure the vouchers system was stopped a couple of years ago, either way if it's vouchers or cash it's paid to the individual and certainly not via an intermediary like the local supermarket and the "immigrant" would get no more (and in some cases less) than "non immigrants".

Getting back on topic there are shed loads of urban myths around this subject that just serve to cause confusion and, ultimately, conflict, it's one of the BIG things that wind me up!

alf wayliner
5th January 2008, 20:39
it wouldn't actually surprise me if there was a way for this sort of thing to happen. For example, in Wigan they have scrapped the school Clothing Grants for help with kids school uniforms, but there is actually still a fund where asylum seekers can receive this grant for their children.
So they apply to the fund and receive a grant, they wouldn't go to the till at the local uniform shop and walk out there would be some kind of transaction taking place either cash or a voucher received from the fund.

Billy Bunter
5th January 2008, 20:52
- Shoppers/old people on rush hour trains.

- Mates who are ALWAYS late for whatever your doing. But then when you play them at their own game they're ringing you up demanding to know where you are and moaning that they're stood on their own.

- Single supplements on package deals and general lack of reasonable single occupancy rates in hotels. I quite like just taking off for a week of peace on my own but options are severely limited.

- Lazy fcukers at work who look at you like you've crapped on their desk when you ask them to do something that is a major part of their role.

- The ticket inspector at Piccadilly who can't read your ticket unless its an inch away from his face.

- Women at the gym who hold onto the treadmill as they walk.

- People who get angry when they drink. I can smile and laugh if someone accidentally bumps into me, why can't some of the stripey jumper/jeans/Rockport crew manage the same?

- Girls/women gravitating towards the above and then moaning when they get treated like dirt.

- The checkout women at Tesco Metro in Liverpool talking about their woes whilst serving people. Thank god for self-service tills.

- People, thinking of my dad here but know many others like him, who can't relax during a meal out because their food is taking to long to come. Just chill out and enjoy the company and ambience. Eating out gets turned into a chore rather than something to enjoy.

- Last trains from Liverpool back to St Helens being too early.

I could go on....:o

CHANNEL22
5th January 2008, 22:39
Women in the baths who swim side by side and talk as they swim and take 5 minutes for one length without letting you past.

Car drivers who do not (or pretend not to) notice cyclists.

When you tell someone something and they say "Is that right?"

RedVee Admin
5th January 2008, 23:03
When you tell someone something and they say "Is that right?"
By the same token, my boss gives me my jobs to do and then asks if that's OK with me. Sometimes I answer no.

RedVee Admin
5th January 2008, 23:07
People who cant tell where, wear, were and were... there, their, and they're... texts like texis

People who, when their phone rings, stop moving to get it out of their pocket and answer it. It's a MOBILE phone. Do your legs stop working when it rings?

That last one happened to me at KR once - the pillock stopped to answer it and was holding up about 300 people coming of the Scaff.
People who can't tell of, have and off apart.

You should have thought of that before letting steam off.

Laney
5th January 2008, 23:24
So they apply to the fund and receive a grant, they wouldn't go to the till at the local uniform shop and walk out there would be some kind of transaction taking place either cash or a voucher received from the fund.

Yes i take your point, they have to apply to this fund which is for families in severe hardship. It used to be 3 different amounts depending if the child was infant, junior, or high school. Wouldn't buy all a uniform anyway i think the highest payment was £28 which was received in voucher form. Its probably a disceretionary payment now.

Laney
5th January 2008, 23:27
Getting back on topic there are shed loads of urban myths around this subject that just serve to cause confusion and, ultimately, conflict, it's one of the BIG things that wind me up!

I agree I have come across it an awful lot.

Sceptical Ste
6th January 2008, 01:39
Only the police and fire service raised objections about only having one access road.

Go to the planning application and look at the consultation response from Peacock & Smith Ltd. This is an objection raised on behalf of WM Morrisons supermarkets PLC and their objections to the new Tesco superstore. There is also an objection raised by GVA Grimley on behalf of the owners of the Church Square Shopping centre.

Div
6th January 2008, 11:57
People who say

24/7

"Can I get" in shops. Where did that one come from ? It was always can I have before.

RedVee Admin
6th January 2008, 13:34
Both Americanisms.

Blame satellite TV channels that churn out endless American C grade tat.

ploughman
6th January 2008, 14:14
people walking round town eating.
the man walking round tesco yesterday drinking coffee.
so anyone who wont sit down to eat or drink

drivers who dont queue,they just drive up on the outside and try to push in
middle lane hoggers on motorways,we drive on the left not in the middle
speeding motorists
so anyone who doesnt abide by the highway code

alistair darlings eyebrows
any politician
lee briers
so anyone whos a tit

RedVee Admin
6th January 2008, 14:42
People who don't know the difference between:

QUEUE (an orderly line)
CUE (snooker and pool playing tool or a theatrical direction)
QUE (the Spanish word for what)

ploughman
6th January 2008, 14:52
people who pick up on little mistakes who have nothing better to do with their time;)

Blobbynator
6th January 2008, 15:01
* People who snore.
* Slow drivers.

THELAST3YARDS
6th January 2008, 15:46
* People who snore.
* Slow drivers.

Drivers that snore

are you blind ref
6th January 2008, 15:48
People who don't work (i.e. retired people and people with small children) who wait until lunchtime and then clog up the aisles at the supermarket with prams and zimmers when those who do work are rushing round in their lunch break trying to get there shopping done.

Ban them between 12 and 2 :mad:

Ronny Zamora
6th January 2008, 17:34
People who don't know the difference between:

QUEUE (an orderly line)
CUE (snooker and pool playing tool or a theatrical direction)
QUE (the Spanish word for what)
QUE - also a freestanding gate tower (in Chinese architecture). An English word! Apologies to 'Ploughman'. Too many arguements over these spellings in Scrabble! You never forget.

RedVee Admin
6th January 2008, 18:36
Either way it is not an orderly line... No apology.

People who dont recognise the difference between a syntax error and someone who cant tell of, have and off apart.
People who balls up then rather than say "OK, fair cop", try to switch the blame or make out that there is no blame in the first instance.

Syntax error my arse.

foot of god
6th January 2008, 18:47
people who want a service from you, but are to busy on their mobile phones speaking to someone "more Important"

people with sunglasses on their heads in the middle of winter

Paul Cullen's Mantra
6th January 2008, 18:55
Rob Burrow...

Sceptical Ste
6th January 2008, 19:42
People who don't work (i.e. retired people and people with small children) who wait until lunchtime and then clog up the aisles at the supermarket with prams and zimmers when those who do work are rushing round in their lunch break trying to get there shopping done.

Ban them between 12 and 2 :mad:

People who get back to work late after lunch, then blame it on the supermarket being busy. ;)

Victoria Beckham's pout.

Russell Brand and the way he rrrrrrrrroooollllllllllllssss his words.

Cyclists on the road at night, without lights.

People who swim across the pool and not length ways.

Cold calling sales people, either on the phone or at the front door, usually at tea time when your eating.

Daytime telly shows such as Trisha, etc, drivel.

Big Brother and all the hype, again drivel.

Middle aged men who wear wigs, if your going bald just accept it.

Drivers who don't indicate at islands.

Drivers who go around islands in the wrong lane.

Drivers who think that just because they have indicated, it gives them the right to pull out in front of you.

Drivers doing 80mph down the motorway whilst using their mobile phone.

Dog owners who don't clean up after their dog.

Shop assistants who keep trying to sell you insurance for the item you've just bought.

Enough for now.

peter soutos tash
6th January 2008, 19:52
some thought gone in to that ste

anyone who wins 7 out of last eight trophies and still moans
get a grip

Sceptical Ste
6th January 2008, 21:10
some thought gone in to that ste

anyone who wins 7 out of last eight trophies and still moans
get a grip

Never moan about Saints, and i've missed the inane sofa adverts from the list above.;)

St Steve
6th January 2008, 21:23
going into morrisons ordering a breakfast asking for scrambled egg instead of 2 fried eggs and finding i get charged extra for the scrambled egg. The manager gave me an excuse that they have to use milk and butter. this makes me laugh cos the scrambled egg was powered.

going into pc world and wanting to buy a laptop and the sales person wanting to know what i wanted it for and on being told i'm not telling you being told they wont sell me one. there loss.

scouse birds going to the shops in eskimo boots and pyjamas and 6 inches of make up on

paulscnthorpe
6th January 2008, 21:57
going into pc world and wanting to buy a laptop and the sales person wanting to know what i wanted it for and on being told i'm not telling you being told they wont sell me one. there loss.

that's going to annoy worldwidesaints

scouse birds going to the shops in eskimo boots and pyjamas and 6 inches of make up on

i wish it was just scousers, but there's a lot of st helensers doing that too!!

looks so scruffy

RedVee Admin
7th January 2008, 10:30
that's going to annoy worldwidesaints
Too bad. He can blame it on a stack buffer overflow.

People who use computer and internet terminology in real life.

Maybe now he will get that referring to a typing mistake as a Syntax Error just makes him look like a tosser, especially when implied that we should all know this.

A lot easier to admit to it and say "Oops, I missed off an F, silly me",

warringtonsaint
7th January 2008, 12:25
Lots (most!!) of the ones already mentioned - no wonder my kids call me Victor Meldrew..........

In addition, off the top of my head -

The way Gordon Brown drops his jaw every other sentence (used to be the way that Blair waved his hands around)

People who have a casual disregard for the law / accepted social standards, such as using a non-handsfree mobile while driving, parking in disabled car parking spaces when they clearly are not disabled (physically anyway, sure they must have some personality disorder.....)

Saint Bert
7th January 2008, 12:56
parking in disabled car parking spaces when they clearly are not disabled (physically anyway, sure they must have some personality disorder.....)

People with disabled badges thinking they have the right to park wherever they like!

Loading Only means deliveries are required and space needed to deliver them, it is not an extension of parking facilites for those with orange badges :mad: :mad:

Beetle!
7th January 2008, 13:29
People with disabled badges thinking they have the right to park wherever they like!

Loading Only means deliveries are required and space needed to deliver them, it is not an extension of parking facilites for those with orange badges :mad: :mad:

Most of the blue badge holders in st helens think it entitles them to park on double yellow lines too, lost count of the amount of times i have had to slap on behind focus (no frills) to avoid oncoming traffic due to disabled badge holders parking and narrowing the road!

alf wayliner
7th January 2008, 15:25
Most of the blue badge holders in st helens think it entitles them to park on double yellow lines too, lost count of the amount of times i have had to slap on behind focus (no frills) to avoid oncoming traffic due to disabled badge holders parking and narrowing the road!

Actually, it does allow a badge holder to park for up to three hours on double yellows.

But if you need to "slap on" then you're driving too close or are not that good looking ;)

RedVee Admin
7th January 2008, 16:27
Actually, it does allow a badge holder to park for up to three hours on double yellows.
But doesn't allow them to cause obstructions. I'm with Beetle on this: there's a difference between considerate parking on double yellow lines and dumping the car anywhere that suits.

alf wayliner
7th January 2008, 17:54
But doesn't allow them to cause obstructions. I'm with Beetle on this: there's a difference between considerate parking on double yellow lines and dumping the car anywhere that suits.
Well now, that's not what he said is it, he said "Most of the blue badge holders in st helens think it entitles them to park on double yellow lines too" when it does in fact entitle them to do so.

What he should have said was that some people seem to think that it entitles them to park indiscriminately on double yellows, regardless of the impact on the traffic flow.

It fecking well makes my blood boil when I drive down Hall St into Church St and witness the chaos caused by inconsiderate parking by blue badge holders on a bus route so I'm in agreement.

McClennan
7th January 2008, 19:45
People who park in disabled bays when they don't even have a badge. That's even worse than those that have a badge and don't have issues that would prevent them from parking elsewhere. It happens all the time at the big Londis on West End Road in Haydock.

welshsaint
7th January 2008, 20:49
Badge holders who park on yellow lines ( considerately or otherwise) and fling open the driver's door without a glance in the wing mirror, causing a major anchor -on and then need to take a while to actually get out of the car

DD
7th January 2008, 21:51
1) People who play music on mobiles out loud.
2) People who play music on mobiles/IPods with ear plugs but so loud everyone within a three mile radius can hear it.
3) Slow walkers.
4) People who stand on the left on escalators, blocking the thoroughfare
5) People who think they have no need to indicate when turning left.
6) Idiots who take the blind bend on Mill Lane well in excess of the speed limit (Sadfish for example!)
7) People who like prog rock and get all arsey when you tell them it's a sack of shite
8) People who use text speak on internet forums and emails
9) People who use text speak in texts
10) Irresponsible dog owners
11) Responsible dog owners
12) People chewing gum with their mouth open

And that lot's just off the top of my head! lol

Greengrass
8th January 2008, 09:59
1) People who play music on mobiles out loud.
2) People who play music on mobiles/IPods with ear plugs but so loud everyone within a three mile radius can hear it.
3) Slow walkers.
4) People who stand on the left on escalators, blocking the thoroughfare
5) People who think they have no need to indicate when turning left.
6) Idiots who take the blind bend on Mill Lane well in excess of the speed limit (Sadfish for example!)
7) People who like prog rock and get all arsey when you tell them it's a sack of shite
8) People who use text speak on internet forums and emails
9) People who use text speak in texts
10) Irresponsible dog owners
11) Responsible dog owners
12) People chewing gum with their mouth open

And that lot's just off the top of my head! lol

What about semi responsible dog owners?

DD
8th January 2008, 10:28
Oh and I forgot people who make unneccessary sniffing noises.

If it's habit put a sock in it, if you have a cold, then blow your bloody nose. If you sniff it back up, how the hell are you going to get rid of it?

St Steve
8th January 2008, 11:25
people who go on about car drivers when they cant drive or dont want to drive.

people who go on about people taking corners fast when they dont have a speed gun to see how fast the driver is driving.

St Steve
8th January 2008, 11:40
women who get upset whne they say "does my bum look big in this" and you say yes.

People who think happy mondays, stone roses et al is the best music ever when in fact it is a crock of sh**e

Saint Bert
8th January 2008, 12:11
People who say things are shite just because they don't find it to their particular taste! lol

Greengrass
8th January 2008, 12:57
17 year olds driving cars who think they are the only people who know anything about driving,

who wear baseball caps sit with their chest up against the steering wheel with an 18'' gap between their back and the seat,

have crap music playing as loud as possible with the windows wide open even on the coldest day of the year and force anyone who is within a quarter of a mile of them to listen even at 3 o-clock in the morning.

If ever there was anything more worthy of extermination than the above I have yet to find it.

Even dog haters are not that bad.;)

Saint Bert
8th January 2008, 13:13
17 year olds driving cars who think they are the only people who know anything about driving, who wear baseball caps sit with their chest up against the steering wheel with an 18'' gap between their back and the seat, have crap music playing as loud as possible with the windows wide open even on the coldest day of the year and force anyone who is within a quarter of a mile of them to listen even at 3 o-clock in the morning. If ever there was anything more worthy of extermination than the above I have yet to find it. Even dog haters are not that bad.;)

Oh yes!

http://www.carbasics.co.uk/uglycar2.jpg

Greengrass
8th January 2008, 13:20
Oh yes!

http://www.carbasics.co.uk/uglycar2.jpg

Which jobcentre was that photographed outside?:D

Warks Kev
8th January 2008, 13:22
People who leave trolleys in supermarket aisles whilst they get items from other shelves.

Kids with Heeleys (sp?)

Laney
8th January 2008, 15:35
People who leave trolleys in supermarket aisles whilst they get items from other shelves.

erm i do that when the aisles are blocked up with people in daydream land. Make a list and stick to it!!!

DD
8th January 2008, 15:38
people who go on about car drivers when they cant drive or dont want to drive.

people who go on about people taking corners fast when they dont have a speed gun to see how fast the driver is driving.

You don't need to have a set of Bristols to know a tit when you see one. ;)

warringtonsaint
8th January 2008, 16:02
Another one - spam e-mail.

Whilst I have got a good filter so all of it goes to a separate inbox, I still have to make sure no kosher ones have gone there in error.

In there today are mails purporting to have come from such diverse individuals as:

Siegfried Kuntz
Fulbert Zweduks
and
Lorchen Schwerer.................

offering everything from a "p-enis enlargement" through "your loan is now approved", "Genuine Rolex watches" to various Viagra-a-like medications............

Perhaps I could get the loan they "offer" me, get my plonker surgically enhanced to mega-girth, take the Viagra to keep it erect and wear the Rolex on it.........

BubbleSheep
8th January 2008, 16:04
Kids with Heeleys (sp?)

They have to be the most annoying thing ever invented. Period. :p

are you blind ref
8th January 2008, 18:08
People who don't like dogs - they're just disfunctional

People who moan about 4x4 drivers when there are plenty of other cars on the road that have similar emissions and let's face it, if people didn't drive so called gas guzzlers Gordan would have to get his tax some other way like taxing people for having fun !!!

Div
8th January 2008, 18:19
They have to be the most annoying thing ever invented. Period. :p

Just a guess but are they the trainers with wheels ?

BubbleSheep
8th January 2008, 18:53
Just a guess but are they the trainers with wheels ?

Yes. The wheel is in the heel of the shoe, so they can still walk properly. But does that stop them? Nooooo....But when the kids are everywhere, supermarkets, shops, even on holiday, you just wish ... no. Even falling over wouldn't stop them. They'd just get back up and constantly drive you mad.

RedVee Admin
9th January 2008, 02:10
People who say "period". This is not America.

Silly little women driving 4x4s whilst wearing tons of make up and high heels just to drop off the kids at school.

Not due to the emissions or any other environmental issues but rather because they simply cannot handle a vehicle that size and quite frankly, have absolutely no need for a vehicle of that size.

Greengrass
9th January 2008, 09:54

Ok just for you "MENSTRUAL CYCLE" is that ok personally I think period sounds better and uses less air.

saintangel
9th January 2008, 10:22
I will tell you what you lot dont half moan ha ha have you nothing better to do.
I know i could find alot more interesting stuff to do than sit here and moan all day.

Trev The Bear
9th January 2008, 10:29
I will tell you what you lot dont half moan ha ha have you nothing better to do.
I know i could find alot more interesting stuff to do than sit here and moan all day.
People who whinge about people whinging and saying they could find better things to do when infact they're whinging more than the people who whinge. ;)

daves
9th January 2008, 10:30

Silly little women driving 4x4s whilst wearing tons of make up and high heels just to drop off the kids at school.

Not due to the emissions or any other environmental issues but rather because they simply cannot handle a vehicle that size and quite frankly, have absolutely no need for a vehicle of that size.

99.99999% of people who own those vehicles have absolutely no need for anything that size.

leeroy
9th January 2008, 10:35
Ok just for you "MENSTRUAL CYCLE" is that ok personally I think period sounds better and uses less air.

dont think he meant a lady's time of the month , ;)

RedVee Admin
9th January 2008, 10:50
People who attempt to be humorous and fail miserably, also grate on my nerves.

The Greatest
9th January 2008, 11:33

The worrying thing is there is more than a reasonable chance that he wasnt trying to be funny.

Shakespeare
9th January 2008, 12:11

I have an alternative view point to this.

Say i have two kids. Theyre in the back of the car.

Im driving around and an accident occurs. Do i want them in the back of a Land Rover or a fiesta?

No decision.

The Greatest
9th January 2008, 13:10

Im driving around and an accident occurs. Do i want them in the back of a Land Rover or a fiesta?

No decision.

get a volvo then ;)

RedVee Admin
9th January 2008, 13:20

No decision.
Say you have three kids.

All three are attempting to cross the road outside school when along comes Mrs Land Rover who cannot see over the steering wheel, followed by Mrs Fiesta who can see over the steering wheel.

I'll let you draw conclusions.

are you blind ref
9th January 2008, 13:21
get a volvo then ;)

Yeah, get an XC90 then can you can have a big safe 4x4.

BTW woman drivers can handle 4x4's - and better than an 18 year old can drive a chaved up corsa :p

The Greatest
9th January 2008, 15:03
BTW woman drivers can handle 4x4's - and better than an 18 year old can drive a chaved up corsa :p

I dont recall saying that they couldn't.

Greengrass
9th January 2008, 16:32

I suppose someone falling and breaking their leg makes you laugh.
You're only here once and if going through your one time on earth being a miserable bleeder floats your boat then carry on sailor!

By the way why did you name yourself after a kids turd.

doug
9th January 2008, 17:03

No decision.

Won't make a scrap of difference if you get hit by a 46 tonne wagon doing 56mph.:p

Shakespeare
9th January 2008, 17:11
get a volvo then ;)

Why? A Freelander offers better protection for my kids than an XC90 does. ;)

Say you have three kids.

All three are attempting to cross the road outside school when along comes Mrs Land Rover who cannot see over the steering wheel, followed by Mrs Fiesta who can see over the steering wheel.

I'll let you draw conclusions.

They wouldn't be crossing without me and they'd also have dropped off on the correct side if the road.

are you blind ref
9th January 2008, 18:15
I dont recall saying that they couldn't.

Number 2 said it !

The Greatest
9th January 2008, 19:11
Number 2 said it !

well quote him then and not me when your replying :cool:

DD
9th January 2008, 19:34
The Greatest seems to wind a lot of people up. ;)

The Greatest
9th January 2008, 20:23
The Greatest seems to wind a lot of people up. ;)

with very little effort too :lol:

Shakespeare
9th January 2008, 20:35
Won't make a scrap of difference if you get hit by a 46 tonne wagon doing 56mph.:p

Who the •••• opted for that on a school run!!!! lol

are you blind ref
9th January 2008, 21:02
well quote him then and not me when your replying :cool:

The first part of my post WAS a response to his post.

You know, pedantic people really wind me up ;)

The Greatest
9th January 2008, 21:06
The first part of my post WAS a response to his post.

You know, pedantic people really wind me up ;)

Is that aimed at me or him.....you never quite know with you :cool:

are you blind ref
9th January 2008, 21:16
Is that aimed at me or him.....you never quite know with you :cool:

That's because I'm a woman of mystery :D

paulscnthorpe
9th January 2008, 22:02
it was funny when on top gear they went across sudan in some clapped out bangers.. "people of surrey, you dont need 4x4s"!

saintangel
10th January 2008, 10:29
People who whinge about people whinging and saying they could find better things to do when infact they're whinging more than the people who whinge. ;)

Im not whinging though i just said i could find better things to do thats all i mean it doesnt bother me that people have a moan cos things do bother me to but i dont go around whinging to everyone about them i just get on with it.

RedVee Admin
10th January 2008, 11:08
I suppose someone falling and breaking their leg makes you laugh.
You're only here once and if going through your one time on earth being a miserable bleeder floats your boat then carry on sailor!

By the way why did you name yourself after a kids turd.
Do all your posts have to make reference to sanitary and lavatorial ablutions?

Greengrass
10th January 2008, 11:19
Do all your posts have to make reference to sanitary and lavatorial ablutions?

Well there are over 1200 of them so why dont you go through them all and let us know how many do make reference to sanitary and lavatorial ablutions, you named yourself Number 2 I just asked the question. :rolleyes:

Paul Cullen's Mantra
10th January 2008, 11:22
Well there are over 1200 of them so why dont you go through them all and let us know how many do make reference to sanitary and lavatorial ablutions, you named yourself Number 2 I just asked the question. :rolleyes:

Perhaps he is Ade Gardner in disguise?

RedVee Admin
10th January 2008, 11:23
Seems the search engine isn't keen:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : poo, wee

Greengrass
10th January 2008, 14:57
Seems the search engine isn't keen:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : poo, wee

Wee are not amused and I poo poo your suggestion.

DirtyPrettyThing
10th January 2008, 19:18
Kerry Katona.
Smug people.
My boyfriend's dog when he barks at 5am EVERY morning.
The extreme two-facedness that can come out in most people.

Shakespeare
10th January 2008, 19:20
When i need a number 2 after ive walked somewhere.

Then having to take a number 2 in a public lavatory.

derek acorah
10th January 2008, 21:38
Walking out of a pub feeling like i should be saying 'Tonight Matthew im going to be Engleburt Humperdink',due to a cloud of sh*te made by a load of lungers all huddled together.

ploughman
10th January 2008, 23:21
agree,they should now ban smoking in public areas,inside or out

Greengrass
11th January 2008, 10:46
When i need a number 2 after ive walked somewhere.

Then having to take a number 2 in a public lavatory.

Careful! the lavatorial Police will be after you.;)

Shakespeare
11th January 2008, 14:36
Careful! the lavatorial Police will be after you.;)

The same ones that caught George Michael? Im not into that kind of action Sir.

Greengrass
11th January 2008, 14:43
The same ones that caught George Michael? Im not into that kind of action Sir.

You're also obviously not into reading the earlier posts from Number 2.

Shakespeare
11th January 2008, 14:55
I have done. I just wanted to make a gay joke.

Greengrass
11th January 2008, 15:00
I have done. I just wanted to make a gay joke.

Sorry, but I hate gay jokes they're nothing but a pain in the ar5e.

BubbleSheep
11th January 2008, 15:03
Exams. That's what get on my nerves. They mess up the night before the exam, then you worry that you've not done enough to actually do the exam, then when you go in and its a piece of p155.

Div
11th January 2008, 15:04
Exams. That's what get on my nerves. They mess up the night before the exam, then you worry that you've not done enough to actually do the exam, then when you go in and its a piece of p155.

These days yes. Had to work in our day and not everybody got 9 straight A's and went to Uni. ;)

BubbleSheep
11th January 2008, 15:43
and not everybody got 9 straight A's

9A's? You having a laugh? I think I only got 4 at GCSE....

Reacher
11th January 2008, 16:58
Wagon drivers who overtake on a motorway but have not got the speed or power to get past vehicles, therefore end up clogging the middle lane for miles. They wont move back because they are the "kings of the road"

England football fans full stop. But ten times worse when we play in a major tournament and there are street parties on all the chavvy estates where no one works, because we have beaten some third rate nation in the first round. Am so pleased we are not in Euro 2008. Will be great to watch class teams taking part instead. The Stoke, Shrewsbury, Gillingham fans who follow England will have to wait for another tournament.

Big Brother- talentless people becoming famous. Jade Goody/Chantelle making millions whilst army, nurses etc get by on s*** money. A complete joke. The only good thing is that it signals the summer.

Greengrass
11th January 2008, 17:31
Wagon drivers who overtake on a motorway but have not got the speed or power to get past vehicles, therefore end up clogging the middle lane for miles. They wont move back because they are the "kings of the road"

England football fans full stop. But ten times worse when we play in a major tournament and there are street parties on all the chavvy estates where no one works, because we have beaten some third rate nation in the first round. Am so pleased we are not in Euro 2008. Will be great to watch class teams taking part instead. The Stoke, Shrewsbury, Gillingham fans who follow England will have to wait for another tournament.

Big Brother- talentless people becoming famous. Jade Goody/Chantelle making millions whilst army, nurses etc get by on s*** money. A complete joke. The only good thing is that it signals the summer.

Can't argue with any of those.

Elysian
11th January 2008, 18:10
The fact I want to go to the pub and the last half hour has dragged.

Shakespeare
11th January 2008, 19:27

Bollocks! You were playing Counter-Strike with me!!

Worrying the night before my arse.

BubbleSheep
11th January 2008, 20:28
Bollocks! You were playing Counter-Strike with me!!

Worrying the night before my arse.

If you read carefully, Mr Shakespeare, I did say mess up the night before, rather than worry the night before. Didn't I leave earlier than I would've like because of said exams??

Paul Cullen's Mantra
11th January 2008, 20:31

GCSE'S=piece of ••••--Even Terry Newton has a collection of them!!!:) :)

BubbleSheep
11th January 2008, 20:33
GCSE'S=piece of ••••--Even Terry Newton has a collection of them!!!:) :)

Not doing my GCSE's - A Levels in Maths, Further Maths And Physics. Love to see Terry Newton have a crack at those ;)

Paul Cullen's Mantra
11th January 2008, 20:38
Not doing my GCSE's - A Levels in Maths, Further Maths And Physics. Love to see Terry Newton have a crack at those ;)

OVAL AND OWT'S EQUATION RELATING TO MODERN EXAMINATION TECHNIQUES---

COURSEWORK X SOMEBODY ELSE'S WORK X PLAGIARISM = TOP GRADES ATTAINED BY ANYONE

BubbleSheep
11th January 2008, 20:40
No coursework in either of the subjects - just comes down to the final exam. Fine by me actually - coursework's a pain in the a$$

Paul Cullen's Mantra
11th January 2008, 20:48
No coursework in either of the subjects - just comes down to the final exam. Fine by me actually - coursework's a pain in the a$$

I thought you were doing THREE subjects?

BubbleSheep
11th January 2008, 20:51
I counted Maths and Further Maths as one. I get two A Levels at the end of it, but basically its the same. I did the A Level in Maths in one year, now doing the Further Maths one.

Paul Cullen's Mantra
11th January 2008, 20:55
I counted Maths and Further Maths as one. I get two A Levels at the end of it, but basically its the same. I did the A Level in Maths in one year, now doing the Further Maths one.

Good luck to to you. I am afraid I am a sad indictment of the education system. For, I even though I have a BA(Hons) in History(Class2i), I was unable to pass an O level in Maths!!

BubbleSheep
11th January 2008, 21:01
I'm hopefully off to Loughborugh in September for Aerospace engineering. Gonna be a pain in the a$$ to get home for a game on a friday night, but it's a price I have to pay. The other uni I'm looking at it l'pool, which'll be easier to get home.

Thats another thing that annoys me - the sexism in Engineering. Had a look around Manchester, and we asked the Aero Boss Tutor person what the women:men was. And he wouldn't give us a straight answer. In the end, we got out of him that its roughly 12% females on the course, and they dont really like mentioning the fact incase it puts other females off. Women are just as capable of studying engineering as the guys, so why not try to get more females involved? Sorry, bit of a rant over.

Saints-Crusaders
11th January 2008, 21:50
I'm hopefully off to Loughborugh in September for Aerospace engineering. Gonna be a pain in the a$$ to get home for a game on a friday night, but it's a price I have to pay. The other uni I'm looking at it l'pool, which'll be easier to get home.

Thats another thing that annoys me - the sexism in Engineering. Had a look around Manchester, and we asked the Aero Boss Tutor person what the women:men was. And he wouldn't give us a straight answer. In the end, we got out of him that its roughly 12% females on the course, and they dont really like mentioning the fact incase it puts other females off. Women are just as capable of studying engineering as the guys, so why not try to get more females involved? Sorry, bit of a rant over.

I wouldnt trust ANY woman making, fixing or maintaining any form of transport............... especially anything that got off the ground

BubbleSheep
11th January 2008, 21:52
I wouldnt trust ANY woman making, fixing or maintaining any form of transport............... especially anything that got off the ground
Well there we go then, someone's proved my point in less than an hour.

Saints-Crusaders
11th January 2008, 21:57
Well there we go then, someone's proved my point in less than an hour.

They have enough problem with things around the house, let alone cars, bikes, buses and god forbid aircraft too

BubbleSheep
11th January 2008, 22:00
You're completely stereotyping all women based on what people see as the housewife. But what about that 12% of women who do actually go on to do engineering, and could design the one thing that make your life a helluva lot easier?

Saints-Crusaders
11th January 2008, 22:05
You're completely stereotyping all women based on what people see as the housewife. But what about that 12% of women who do actually go on to do engineering, and could design the one thing that make your life a helluva lot easier?

Here's a piece of advice for you.................. don't take anything i say serious....You may be intelligent but you still have trouble spotting a wind up ;)

BubbleSheep
11th January 2008, 22:10
Yes, that would be true. :o Never really quite got the hang of them.... lol Hopefully one day...... ;)

Saints-Crusaders
11th January 2008, 22:16
Maybe thats also something you can learn whilst you're at Uni ;)

Laney
11th January 2008, 23:34

I think its great and wish i had done something like that myself. Best of luck to you in achieving everything that you want to.

daves
12th January 2008, 10:16

Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Loughborough(mind you,it was 30 years ago now:o )
As I'm not a city person it suited me there,only a few minutes drive from some beautiful countryside and some quaint old village pubs.The night life in Loughborough wasn't up to much in my day,and the local youth population wasn't overly friendly to the students,so it was either the country pubs or into Leicester or Nottingham on the train.
Getting home wasn't a problem in those days as the inter-city from London used to stop at Loughborough and then go straight through to Manchester(standing room only on a Fridays.)
No doubt a hell of a lot has changed in 30 years but,in those days, Loughborough was a top Uni for engineering and,I would imagine,it still is.
Good luck with your chosen career.

BubbleSheep
12th January 2008, 11:12
Good luck with your chosen career.

Best of luck to you in achieving everything that you want to.

Shakespeare
12th January 2008, 11:17
I'm hopefully off to Loughborugh in September for Aerospace engineering.

Great Basketball court there.

BubbleSheep
12th January 2008, 11:38
Great Basketball court there.
I would expect there to be. It's mainly known as one of the best Sports Unis, and as we looked round there in Sept, it all seemed very green.... then I realised they were all sports fields.

daves
12th January 2008, 11:48
I would expect there to be. It's mainly known as one of the best Sports Unis, and as we looked round there in Sept, it all seemed very green.... then I realised they were all sports fields.

Oh yeah.For some reason I forgot to mention it has a superb reputation as a sports Uni.They used to have an annual athletics meeting,students v AAA's(including pretty much all the top British athletes of the day)and a very good rugby tradition(albeit union in those days)amongst other things,in my time.

Two Wheeled Saint
13th April 2008, 18:59
Just thought this was quite appropriate.

Dv9nbg23hNs

Dyer
13th April 2008, 19:40
"oh i've got a brand new leather jacket and a brand new mobile phone
Brits they live in cardboard boxes while we get furnished homes
Legally driving lessons, central heating and free bills
Oh we get all the benefits and you get all the bills"

LMAO

Shakespeare
13th April 2008, 20:05
Cant believe i wasted 4 minutes of my life with that!

Dyer
13th April 2008, 20:09
its hilarious

Greengrass
13th April 2008, 22:31
People who swim across the pool and not length ways. (perhaps they can't hold their breath long enough to swim lengths)

Cold calling sales people, either on the phone or at the front door, usually at tea time when your eating. ( they know you're in at tea time)

Drivers who don't indicate at islands. ( I drive along the prom at Southport and I look at the islands in the Marine Lake didn't realise I should indicate)

Dog owners who don't clean up after their dog. (never had a dog that can use the hoover or brush itself)

People who take the pi55 out of other peoples posts.lol

.;)

Sceptical Ste
13th April 2008, 22:46
;)

lol

Shakespeare
14th April 2008, 00:30
its hilarious

It really isn't.

Spider Ski
14th April 2008, 11:29
When I sit in FACT having a cup of tea doing some work, and I have the worst, most out of date laptop in the Cafe.

Dyer
14th April 2008, 14:10
A few things that annoy me are;

People who don't listen when you ask them a question

Dog poop in front of a dog poo bin

people not indicating (in general, not just at roundabouts)

Drivers that beep at you when THEY make the mistake and not you (usually happens at McDonalds roundabout where no-one seems to have a clue)

Drivers that hog the right hand lane and drive 60mph when im trying to drive 70mph and theres nothing to stop them moving over to the left hand lane

Drivers that drive up your arse when you're driving the speed limit (or even speeding)

Chris Saint
14th April 2008, 14:52
A few things that annoy me are;

People who don't listen when you ask them a question

Dog poop in front of a dog poo bin

people not indicating (in general, not just at roundabouts)

Drivers that beep at you when THEY make the mistake and not you (usually happens at McDonalds roundabout where no-one seems to have a clue)

Drivers that hog the right hand lane and drive 60mph when im trying to drive 70mph and theres nothing to stop them moving over to the left hand lane

Drivers that drive up your arse when you're driving the speed limit (or even speeding)

I think i've just fallen in love! lol

i work very near that roundabout and use it probably 4 times a day and everytime at least one or two are in the wrong lane!

retro74
14th April 2008, 15:02
I live near that roundabout and still don't understand why people use the left hand lane to go right

Dyer
14th April 2008, 15:04
How hard is it to follow what's written ont rd?!

Chris Saint
14th April 2008, 15:09
Most brainless motoring offences wind me up - i came across a cracker yesterday a guy doing a u-turn at the top of the brow near the old St Helens Glass Building - despite passing a right turn not 50 yards beforehand!

gateaux
14th April 2008, 15:22
People not driving on roundabouts properly really winds me up, living in Skem we have just one or two roundabouts and some of the driving on them is scary!

The best was the woman going the wrong way around one!

Dyer
14th April 2008, 15:49
The people that think the rd Sutton High school is on is nat speed limit 'cos they're just come off the link rd annoy me. Not like it doesn't say it's 30mph and there are street lamps all the way dwn the rd.

Saints-Crusaders
14th April 2008, 16:17
Driving around roundabouts has to be the worst, staying in the left hand lane all the way round a roundabout

Annies Song
14th April 2008, 16:19
I hate people driving while using their mobile, and just as bad parking in the middle of the road or on a corner to use them:mad:
People driving right up behind me , especially when the person in front is going slow, and i'm giving them plenty of room.
Also people throwing rubbish out of the car window, or dropping litter in the streets,
Waiting at a junction for on comming traffic but they turn off without giving a signal :mad:

Dux
14th April 2008, 16:59
- Stressheads
- Pessimists
- Miserable folk
- Morally vacuous romantic comedies
- TV Adverts (without exception)
- Any televised talent contest

St Steve
14th April 2008, 18:09
women drivers who think they are perfect and drive to to the highway code.

Dyer
14th April 2008, 18:27
Ignorant people who stand next to you at the counter in a shop then when the person behind the counter says "next" they shove whatever they're buying on the counter in front of you though you were there first! (just happened to me in the pharmacy). HOW RUDE!

AnonymousSaint
14th April 2008, 23:29
- People that shouldn't be famous ... Big Brother
- People that are talented but waste it ... Amy Winehouse
- The whole celebrity culture, if you are talented then fair do's but if not then **** off
- Kerry Katona, enough said.

djgazza
15th April 2008, 10:06
prams on buzzes

Dyer
15th April 2008, 14:40
People who don't know how to say excuse me and would rather barge in to you, look at you like you have two heads then walk off without apologising (usually happens whilst shopping in t'asda)

Mr Brightside
15th April 2008, 15:06
I hate Asda, bad enough working there, never mind shopping there

Dyer
15th April 2008, 15:32
I hate Asda, bad enough working there, never mind shopping there

Well it's better than morrissons

Mr Brightside
15th April 2008, 15:37

lol lol lol

Tallahassee
16th April 2008, 19:25

Full of Zombies!no wonder people go crazy with machine guns!

Things that annoy me....Shops that never have fivers and Ainsley Harriott(because hes just a c**t!)

geordie saint
16th April 2008, 20:18
the A1/M1/M62
Paul Cullen
7.30 kick offs :mad: :mad: :mad:
my ex wife
an ignorant assistant at asda newcastle called Mary ( stupid cow )
my job
the whole of Chelsea fc
man utd fans
wasps
paris airport in check in

Dyer
16th April 2008, 20:26
People who pull out on you at a junction, drive 25MPH!!! then they pull up at the bus stop WITHOUT INDICATING to pick their sodding kids up after school. Usually happens in Widnes. They get the round of applause for being an ignorant tosser and a good long beep of me horn :)

Dyer
16th April 2008, 20:28

Things that annoy me....Shops that never have fivers and Ainsley Harriott(because hes just a c**t!)

I didn't know shops sold Ainsley Harriott

rob
16th April 2008, 20:35
-People who sit in the middle/outside lanes but not overtaking, especially when they force me to undertake! :eek:
-People who drive right up my botty, especially when it's easy for them to overtake
-Rugby Yawnion - it's never on when I can't get to sleep! :D
-The way Wendyball is never out of the "news" yet RL gets no mainstream coverage

Mr Brightside
18th April 2008, 13:04
Them people that grab you in the high street for a survey, f##k off i havent got time to talk about brighthouse or any other feckin shop and i havent had an injury this year, i dont want sky+ and i already have broadband ffs am 20years old living alone, feck off and annoy that pensioner over there, bet she would be interested in paintballing or joining the army. You're a c#nt and you have just ••••••ed me right off, good day madam. Please tell me am not the only one........ does my nuts in :eek:

djgazza
18th April 2008, 13:25

then this will totally annoy you. went into maccys the other week and ordered a double cheeseburger (£1.19).gave the girl a £10.00 note and got my change back in 50p pieces. LIVID

gazza

rob
18th April 2008, 13:31
Them people that grab you in the high street for a survey, f##k off i havent got time to talk about brighthouse or any other feckin shop and i havent had an injury this year, i dont want sky+ and i already have broadband ffs am 20years old living alone, feck off and annoy that pensioner over there, bet she would be interested in paintballing or joining the army. You're a c#nt and you have just ••••••3ed me right off, good day madam. Please tell me am not the only one........ does my nuts in :eek:
I used to work in Manchester city centre and you can't move for these leaches. I just learnt to blank them, not make eye contact and ignore them if they tried speaking to me. If I didn't then my lunch hour would've been a complete waste every day!

Mr Brightside
18th April 2008, 13:51
Depends though, if the leach is a stunning girl 18-25years old then i go over and do my survey on them.
1. Are you single? YES [] NO []
2. Are those real? YES [] NO []
3. Do you enjoy rugby? YES [] NO []
4. Are you a Saints fan? YES [] NO []
5. Can you cook? YES [] NO []
6. Can you clean? YES [] NO []
7. Can you iron? YES [] NO []
8. Can your sister join in? YES [] NO []
9. Can your mum? YES [] NO []
10. Can i have your number? YES [] NO []

Am joking, am a good lad really :saint:

Tallahassee
20th April 2008, 15:12
[QUOTE=djgazza]then this will totally annoy you. went into maccys the other week and ordered a double cheeseburger (£1.19).gave the girl a £10.00 note and got my change back in 50p pieces. LIVID

gazza[/QUOTE
I wonder at times are these shop people are taking the p***!,'Im sorry we've no Fivers.'.....Bol**cks!:mad:

paulscnthorpe
20th April 2008, 16:59
Depends though, if the leach is a stunning girl 18-25years old then i go over and do my survey on them.
1. Are you single? YES [] NO []
2. Are those real? YES [] NO []
3. Do you enjoy rugby? YES [] NO []
4. Are you a Saints fan? YES [] NO []
5. Can you cook? YES [] NO []
6. Can you clean? YES [] NO []
7. Can you iron? YES [] NO []
8. Can your sister join in? YES [] NO []
9. Can your mum? YES [] NO []
10. Can i have your number? YES [] NO []

Am joking, am a good lad really :saint:

Looks like the licence criteria for super league, the ones who get an A, you would, B after a few pints, C at ten to two..

Mr Brightside
20th April 2008, 17:05
Looks like the licence criteria for super league, the ones who get an A, you would, B after a few pints, C at ten to two..

lollollol

djgazza
29th April 2008, 11:16
here is something that really annoys me commentator cliches
these should be banned from anywhere:
against his former club (name any footballer or rugby players who hasn't got one)
bragging rights (arrrrgghh)
these are just two that spring to mind. are there anymore that really bug you

gazza

djgazza
13th May 2008, 10:27
People who insist on you playing requests then leave as you are about to play it for them.

gazza

Dyer
13th May 2008, 10:31
the advert for virgin holidays with charlotte church singing

leeroy
13th May 2008, 10:41
People who insist on you playing requests then leave as you are about to play it for them.

gazza

That really does me , or people who mither for a really crap song none stop , and you finally play it and everyone leaves the dance floor !!! :mad:

Paul Cullen's Mantra
13th May 2008, 10:43
People who say that the CC cup draw is "live", or it,"isn't fixed"...........

djgazza
13th May 2008, 12:01
That really does me , or people who mither for a really crap song none stop , and you finally play it and everyone leaves the dance floor !!! :mad:

tell me about it had o'neill's rocking the other week and somebody came and asked for bohemian raphsody. they got all miffed when i refused to play it

gazza

ploughman
13th May 2008, 12:25
against his former club (name any footballer or rugby players who hasn't got one)

gazza

calling the game an arm wrestle

djgazza
15th May 2008, 00:30
calling the game an arm wrestle

also badge kissing should be banned. the funniest badge kiss ever was gary neville when he grabbed his shirt to the left hand side kissed it and the badge was in the middle and he missed it tosser!!!

gazza

djgazza
16th May 2008, 08:59
just been watching ice hockey on ssn. what puzzles me is the players wear headgear and gloves for protection but when they start fighting they throw the gloves off and start punching the their opponents around the head now that must hurt lol

gazza

Noah Sleeroader
19th May 2008, 01:30
just been watching ice hockey on ssn. what puzzles me is the players wear headgear and gloves for protection but when they start fighting they throw the gloves off and start punching the their opponents around the head now that must hurt lol

gazza

Yea, & they have a bloody big wooden bat. Why don't they just **** 'em with that?lol lol

Spider Ski
19th May 2008, 15:35
Yea, & they have a bloody big wooden bat. Why don't they just **** 'em with that?lol lol

I hold a hockey record. I was the only guy to take my boot off and try and stab someone with it.

That being said. Adam Sandler. How does he keep getting work? Same with Ben Stiller.

DD
19th May 2008, 18:39
People who claim to be Saints supporters yet continue to shop at Morrison's.

peter soutos tash
19th May 2008, 19:28

saints players who shop at morrisons
name and shame

Dyer
19th May 2008, 21:09

Did you see the guy marching with a morrisons carrier bag :o

Dyer
19th May 2008, 21:10
Road works---even when the lights are on green!!!!

St.Ben
19th May 2008, 21:33
sorry if these have been mentioned before but couldnt be @rsed trolling through ten pages.....

1.people who insist on sitting in cafe neros window just so they can be seen

2.chavs who walk round town with their hands down their pants.

3.location tracksuits...enough said :o :o

4.jobsworth hobby bobbies with their blue trimmed hats :mad: :mad:

5.every female student in town who all look the same in their primark gear,,quality :o :o

6.biffa bacon chavs and dobbers with their bull dogs with studded leads :???: :???:

Shakespeare
20th May 2008, 00:58
Two things.

1.people who insist on sitting in cafe neros window just so they can be seen

Does this really happen? If so, Jesus! That's is all I need to move up the social hierarchy.

5.every female student in town who all look the same in their primark gear,quality :o :o

You're obviously entitled to your opinion, but the joy of Primarni gives the consumer a varied wardrobe. The slight drawback would be clashing with a fair few people, but you can use cheap clothing to come up with a new look, there's a hell of lot choice in Primarni.

Saint Bert
20th May 2008, 09:24
Seeing people put red sauce on the great british traditional breakfast.

It should be brown and you know it should...

Also Vegies who try to tell you that Quorn tastes just the same as meat :p never trust anyone who wouldn't eat a bacon sarnie the morning after a night on the ale. :cool:

peter soutos tash
20th May 2008, 11:14
People who say that the CC cup draw is "live", or it,"isn't fixed"...........

people who dont believe the cullen rumours

peter soutos tash
20th May 2008, 11:16
Did you see the guy marching with a morrisons carrier bag :o

he stood at the side of me at the match
took his food out then threw the morrison bags away
it blew down the popular side to groans of disapproval

shame on you :p

peter soutos tash
20th May 2008, 11:18
Seeing people put red sauce on the great british traditional breakfast.

It should be brown and you know it should...

Also Vegies who try to tell you that Quorn tastes just the same as meat :p never trust anyone who wouldn't eat a bacon sarnie the morning after a night on the ale. :cool:

older people who moan if you cut the fat off some meat
and they say "its the best bit that"
then by a pound of f###ing fat then
:o

Dyer
20th May 2008, 22:25
Cannington Shaw No 7 Bottle Shop!!!!!!!!

peter soutos tash
21st May 2008, 11:06
people who support chelsea tonight out of bitterness
and jealousy

peter soutos tash
22nd May 2008, 11:08
teams who win champions league finals on penalties
well done terry

Mr Brightside
29th May 2008, 02:26
People who go on and on and on about Liverpool FC when they claim to support Manchester United or Everton. Closet reds maybe??? And if you Evertonians 'don't care what the red shite say' why do you always sing about us??:rolleyes: :D :p

peter soutos tash
29th May 2008, 09:31
People who go on and on and on about Liverpool FC when they claim to support Manchester United or Everton. Closet reds maybe??? And if you Evertonians 'don't care what the red shite say' why do you always sing about us??:rolleyes: :D :p

people who include man utd in their
bitterness contest

djgazza
29th May 2008, 10:43
on weather forecasts where the temperature in london is invariably 1 degree higher than the rest of the country

DD
29th May 2008, 10:49
on weather forecasts where the temperature in london is invariably 1 degree higher than the rest of the country

Can't say as I've lost any sleep over this but it's usually a sight more than 1 degree too. ;)

Dyer
1st June 2008, 19:42
Road works--even when your light is on green!

Road signs that say "X amount of casualties in X amount of years", on a road where there is a school and a pedestrian crossing, yet the kids refuse to use it. I wonder why there are so many casualties???

Spider Ski
1st June 2008, 23:44
Ingerlund

Doogal
2nd June 2008, 07:38
ignorance.

are you blind ref
2nd June 2008, 12:57
The paperclip that appears on Microsoft Word and asks "Are you writing a letter? Would you like help with that"
No, I don't, bog off and leave me alone to write my letter.

Greengrass
2nd June 2008, 13:22
People that talk to paperclips.lol lol

peter soutos tash
2nd June 2008, 13:34
People that talk to paperclips.lol lol

:D :D :D :???:

djgazza
4th June 2008, 11:20
That music on granada reports weather (bmi baby.com)

Spider Ski
4th June 2008, 11:38
The paperclip that appears on Microsoft Word and asks "Are you writing a letter? Would you like help with that"
No, I don't, bog off and leave me alone to write my letter.

gS0vZFPnksk

are you blind ref
4th June 2008, 18:14
That's sorted it :D

DD
4th June 2008, 18:51
Reacher and Bronco. lol

Reacher
5th June 2008, 09:13
Reacher and Bronco. lol

:D :D :D

City fans who say every year that this is their year... Still waiting for it to happen.

DD
5th June 2008, 09:56

City fans who say every year that this is their year....

I have never met one of them in 29 years! :D

peter soutos tash
5th June 2008, 11:14

City fans who say every year that this is their year... Still waiting for it to happen.

liverpool fans who say every year that this is their year... Still waiting for it to happen.

Beverly Macca
5th June 2008, 15:47

gazza

''came away with the spoils'' :eek:

djgazza
5th June 2008, 18:00
"locking horns"

DD
5th June 2008, 19:40
Ski repeating, ad nauseum, on Redvee and RLFans, "who are Man U?"

Dyer
5th June 2008, 22:44
S4C! Why is it a week behind?!

saintyick
6th June 2008, 10:13

Add liverpool fans to that list for doing the same thing.

Stevo from sky.

Complete Tool.

Dyer
6th June 2008, 14:23
Add liverpool fans to that list for doing the same thing.

Stevo from sky.

Complete Tool.

Bigger tool is that guy from the Beeb that does the CC comm! Tries to make everything so dramatic. Sounds too much like footy comm to me, just doesnt suit RL

St Steve
6th June 2008, 14:48
Man U fans who think they have a god given right to win the premier league every season and also man u fans who think everybody on the kop is a noggie and can't see how many out of area fans their own team attracts. Also people who live outside St helens who support st helens who think it is great to continually slag of st helens as a town.

Reacher
6th June 2008, 14:57
Man U fans who think they have a god given right to win the premier league every season and also man u fans who think everybody on the kop is a noggie and can't see how many out of area fans their own team attracts. Also people who live outside St helens who support st helens who think it is great to continually slag of st helens as a town.

Who are Man U? ;)

And for people who slag the town off, look no further than Red v Roger who thinks that Oz is the only country with sunshine and beaches and that everyone on here has never been outside of England even though most of us will have been to many more countries than he has.

St Steve
6th June 2008, 15:07
People who praise st helens but go and live in wigan;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

DD
6th June 2008, 15:37
Also people who live outside St helens who support st helens who think it is great to continually slag of st helens as a town.

I don't think it's "great" slagging off the town. I would be much happier if it was in such a state that I didn't feel that I had to. :)