PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan...

Beetle!
27th December 2007, 15:15
Bhutto killed in a suicide attack, who would of seen that one coming eh?

No doubt the jan elections will now be called off, could make some very interesting viewing in the weeks to come too!

Div
27th December 2007, 15:22
Its a crazy , crazy world we are living in. her father went the same way . Brave to be involved in politics in those countries.

ticker
28th December 2007, 00:03
Civil war on the way there.?

alf wayliner
28th December 2007, 01:24
I think that when you've got a situation where there are these kinds of atrocities on a regular basis then I think it's a matter of semantics and you've pretty much already had a civil war ongoing for some time.

maghullsaint
28th December 2007, 02:36
Actually, her father was hanged, rather than being the victim of an assassination.

Beetle!
28th December 2007, 13:19
Actually, her father was hanged, rather than being the victim of an assassination.

Your right, i listened properly on the news this morning.

parrsaint
29th December 2007, 03:38

Hope not as they have Nukes. Its a really bad situation though.

Div
29th December 2007, 16:10
Doesnt take long does it ? :

http://www2.b3ta.com/host/creative/63998/1198841564/bhutto.jpg

ticker
29th December 2007, 20:52
If there is a civil war and every individual is enlisted it will create a bit of space over here.

Div
30th December 2007, 14:51
If there is a civil war and every individual is enlisted it will create a bit of space over here.

Why would they enlist British citizens ?

ticker
30th December 2007, 15:01
I can hope can't i

The Greatest
30th December 2007, 15:28
Why would they enlist British citizens ?

I wouldnt bother trying to explain, some people are just terminally stupid.

The Greatest
30th December 2007, 15:29
I can hope can't i

So, do you think all those other nasty darkies and rag heads from all over the world will flock to Pakistan to fight a civil war??

Trev The Bear
30th December 2007, 15:39
We live in a democratic country where people are afforded their own views and opinions. If someones view or opinion doesn't fit in with yours then debate the point rather than disregard them as "terminally stupid".
Its an easy thing for you to do behind a keyboard i suppose though isnt it?!

alf wayliner
30th December 2007, 16:38
We live in a democratic country where people are afforded their own views and opinions. If someones view or opinion doesn't fit in with yours then debate the point rather than disregard them as "terminally stupid".
TBH Dave if he wants to indulge in meanigful debate on this then he should really start by having some kind of cogent viewpoint based on more than a wish to see non white people shipped off to Pakistan, regardless of their origin, to die in a bloody civil war and make light of it, otherwise it comes across as vacuous rhetoric.

Greengrass
30th December 2007, 18:52

You know your limitations then! Why don't you become a suicide borer go on PakVee and bore them to death.

The Greatest
30th December 2007, 20:47
TBH Dave if he wants to indulge in meanigful debate on this then he should really start by having some kind of cogent viewpoint based on more than a wish to see non white people shipped off to Pakistan, regardless of their origin, to die in a bloody civil war and make light of it, otherwise it comes across as vacuous rhetoric.

I was going to reply to the post from the man the legend but TBH this post words it better than I could.

The guys post was stupid, hence I wrote that it was stupid. As has been said, its a democratic country with free speech. this works both ways, people can hold stupid views while other have a right to point out that they are stupid.

The Greatest
30th December 2007, 20:53

It always makes me laugh when comments like this are made. How else do you propose I communicate on an internet message board? Or should I find where the guy lives or drinks and just walk round to discuss the issue?

ticker
30th December 2007, 22:30
If ever nationalities come here to avoid civil wars in their countries why do they pass through on average 12 safe countries to get here.

The Greatest
30th December 2007, 23:20
If ever nationalities come here to avoid civil wars in their countries why do they pass through on average 12 safe countries to get here.

They dont, and if they did they would be refused asylum because of this. Just for your information, Pakistan takes in more asylum seekers fleeing persecution than any other country. Dont let this fact get in the way of your unfounded views though.

ticker
31st December 2007, 00:37
yeah like we refuse loads of them dont we.NOT.Pakistan will take in more because of the room created by millions of them not living in their own country

alf wayliner
31st December 2007, 01:13
yeah like we refuse loads of them dont we.NOT.Pakistan will take in more because of the room created by millions of them not living in their own country
Now this is why you get called terminally stupid!

Sceptical Ste
31st December 2007, 18:16
Benazir Bhutto's 19 yr old son Bilawal has been chosen to take over her Pakistan Peoples Party. He is currently studying at Oxford university. If I was in his shoes i would carve out a career away from politics, but then again my mother and grandfather have not died fighting for democracy.

ticker
5th February 2008, 21:30
Is pakistan still in turmoil ?

Beetle!
5th February 2008, 21:36

http://www.google.com

Why dont you find out for yourself?

Div
5th February 2008, 23:10

No, its still in Asia. ;)