PDA

View Full Version : A question of morals

The Greatest
18th December 2007, 11:51
Right. You lot cant sort out a debate that we have had at work. Before I ask the question though, I must stress that it is a hypothetical question and not something I am considering doing lol

What is more morally wrong.

1) Sex with a horse (or other animal of your choice)
2) Sex with a dead person
3) Sex with your sister

PS. Mods....if this thread is not suitable then accept my apologies lol

PPS Dont even ask how this debate came about. I really dont know. It wasnt even a drunken debate.

Saint Bert
18th December 2007, 12:15
Right. You lot cant sort out a debate that we have had at work. Before I ask the question though, I must stress that it is a hypothetical question and not something I am considering doing lol

3) Sex with your sister

PPS Dont even ask how this debate came about. I really dont know. It wasnt even a drunken debate.

By definaition isn't man another species of animal in which case I will say yes to choice 1 as long as it is with 4 ladies.

Saint Bert
18th December 2007, 12:15
By definaition isn't man another species of animal in which case I will say yes to choice 1 as long as it is with 4 ladies.

That is obviously because I would need to find 4 ladies that could match up to my wonderful loving and understanding wife. :saint: ;)

alf wayliner
18th December 2007, 12:27

3) Sex with your sister

well I suppose if 2 is dead boring 3 is only relatively boring

The Greatest
18th December 2007, 13:23

No copping out is allowed. lol

The Greatest
18th December 2007, 13:24
well I suppose if 2 is dead boring 3 is only relatively boring

terrible terrible joke lol

Saint Bert
18th December 2007, 13:29
Meatloaf said 2 out of the 3 ain't bad!

Trev The Bear
18th December 2007, 13:32
Saw this sticker on the back of a HGV once.....Licking your sisters fanny is like non-alcoholic beer,it tastes the same but its just not right!!

I'd go with option 2 as being morally wrong...however i'd probably still give the giggling pin to marylin monroe :)

Animal fun is part of the course in widnes is it not whereas its common place to rattle your sister in wigan.
Same difference from X factor are definitely playing the family game!!!

Paul Cullen's Mantra
18th December 2007, 13:37
Relatively speaking I would say,"nay", to necrophilia!!

The Greatest
18th December 2007, 14:28
Same difference from X factor are definitely playing the family game!!!

without a doubt

The Greatest
18th December 2007, 14:29
My answer at work was that option 3 was the least wrong. At least it is with the same species and she is alive. The other 2 options are practically rape, though on the plus side they could never tell anyone about what had happened. lol

Div
18th December 2007, 14:30
I guess the dead person wouldnt have a choice whilst the others might have to some degree !!

DD
18th December 2007, 15:31
I guess the dead person wouldnt have a choice whilst the others might have to some degree !!

Indeed. When a horse says "nay", it means "nay".

Trev The Bear
18th December 2007, 15:48
Indeed. When a horse says "nay", it means "nay".
Speaking from experience dave?
;)

Saint Bert
18th December 2007, 15:50
It's a bit unfair to saddle him with that accusation!

Trev The Bear
18th December 2007, 16:00
You're right i'll rein it in.

Div
18th December 2007, 16:56
Maybe we need a Gallop poll ? ;)

Saint Bert
18th December 2007, 16:58
No point, option 1 would win at a canter lol

Mike the Saints fan
18th December 2007, 21:59
Just what we need, a thread for trotting out more dodgy puns

ticker
19th December 2007, 00:34
Is that where the term flogging a dead horse comes from.

HoofeHearted
19th December 2007, 09:48
"Incest" - A game for all the family:o

Paul Cullen's Mantra
19th December 2007, 10:14
A newly promoted Captain was posted to a run-down British outpost in Iraq. On his tour of inspection he noticed a very old donkey standing dejectedly next to a rusty jeep without an engine and asked the Sergeant-major what the donkey was for.
"Well sir..", began the soldier hesitantly, "We're a very long way from civilization, and men have, er - um, needs, Sir..."
"What exactly do you mean, Sergeant. Spit it out man."
"Well Sir... when the lads get really desperate for a woman, they use the donkey."
"I see", replied the Captain with a cough. "If it keeps the men's peckers up, I suppose it's OK with me".

When he had been at the outpost for about a month he noticed the donkey was missing and stopped a soldier as he walked past his tent. "Tell me, Corporal Jones, where is the donkey tonight?"
"It's Private Smith's turn with the donkey this month Sah!"
The Captain thanked him and went back into his tent wishing he had a woman.

The next month he heard the donkey neighing loundly and stopped the corporal as he was passing his tent. "Tell me corporal, what's the donkey like?"
"Good as gold, Sah. We'd be lost without 'im."
"Yes - but what do the men actually DO with it?"
"Do Sah? The usual, Sah, you know..."
"Yes, but what exactly?"
"Well...we just climb on and it leads us to paradise, Sah."
The Captain was almost beside himself with excitement but managed to control himself and dismissed the corporal.

After three months he was so desperate for a woman he ordered the Sergeant-Major to fetch the donkey. The Sergeant-major shrugged his shoulders and led the sorry looking animal into the Captain's quarters. The Captain dropped his pants, stepped onto a stool and shagged the donkey so hard it collapsed. When he'd finished, he beckoned the Sergeant-major over and asked: "Is that how the men do it?"

"No sir, they usually ride the donkey into Paradise and shag the local women in the brothel."

Thus, donkey rogering in this situation, is acceptable.

:) :) :) :) :)

Noah Sleeroader
20th December 2007, 01:43
"Incest" - A game for all the family:o

That's the big problem with incest, you have to do it with bloody family.
I'm in agreement with Sir Thomas Beecham on this, he said,
"You should try everything once, except country dancing & incest."

alf wayliner
20th December 2007, 09:21
That's the big problem with incest, you have to do it with bloody family.
I'm in agreement with Sir Thomas Beecham on this, he said,
"You should try everything once, except country dancing & incest."

I bet his grandad never said that!:D