PDA

View Full Version : Sports Personality

Woodspeckie
30th November 2007, 20:22
Not one Rugby League or Football player named in the 10 contenders, wont be voting this year.

peter soutos tash
30th November 2007, 20:46
are the any rah rahs nominated

Saints-Crusaders
30th November 2007, 21:11
yeah, jason robinson and johnny wilkinson......... quite a pitiful final 10 methinks.

rammsteinbloke
30th November 2007, 21:50
If Ricky Hatton wins his fight the night before, then he'll win it. If not, its going to Lewis Hamilton.

Who's up for team of the year?

Sadfish
30th November 2007, 22:05
if it goes to wilkinson, hamilton, rose or henman then it should have its name changed to loser of the year award.

Woodspeckie
30th November 2007, 22:06
England football team!!

Knight Shadow
30th November 2007, 22:18
England football team!!

no this is for the best team not the worlds largest fowl up since agent millward took over at the goons

peter soutos tash
2nd December 2007, 11:39
has joe calzaghe been nominated
its him or hatton for me
hamilton lost
england footy lost
england yawnian lost
henman speaks for itself
we must be the only sporting nation that celebrates failure
oh by the way GB won 3-0

bazzo
2nd December 2007, 12:10
i wouldn't vote for Hamilton if my life depended on it after he said he was moving to Switzerland so he wouldn't need to pay taxes!!!!!!! So this little sh*t thinks its OK for the people on low incomes to pay the tax which educated him ect.when he was growing up in Britain but now wont contribute a penny from his millions in repayment . let the pric*s in Switzerland vote for the shyster!

Greengrass
2nd December 2007, 12:55
Been a pretty mediocre year for British Sport Hatton/Calzaghe excepted so I think one of those two will win with Hatton favourite if he beats Mayweather with last minute voting.

Barney Rubble
19th December 2010, 21:06
Wish i would have had a tenner on that 1,2,3...Nice one AP. That was the right result !