PDA

View Full Version : Big dirty butchers knives

RedVee Admin
28th November 2007, 11:22
ripping through your skin...

Best wishes to the man - the legend for his knee reconstruction op.

Have a speedy recovery.

ps. Let me know when you're back home, I've got a load of mucky magazines and DVDs for you to browse whilst you're off your feet... ;)

saintangel
28th November 2007, 12:59
Ha ha typical bloke

Knight Shadow
28th November 2007, 13:15
ripping through your skin...

Best wishes to the man - the legend for his knee reconstruction op.

Have a speedy recovery.

hope u are back soon ease up man!

Saints-Crusaders
28th November 2007, 13:15
Ha ha typical bloke

That's rich coming from you isn't it ? after all, aren't you going to the Ladies Night watching and being served by all those men lol

saintangel
28th November 2007, 13:17
That's rich coming from you isn't it ? after all, aren't you going to the Ladies Night watching and being served by all those men lol

ha ha yeah but thats different im going for charity

Greengrass
28th November 2007, 14:49
I am going in for knee replacement in a fortnight perhaps we can compare scars.lol lol

alf wayliner
28th November 2007, 15:06
I am going in for knee replacement in a fortnight perhaps we can compare scars.lol lol

You want to see the scar my knee replacement left after it got infected...

BTW I'd recommend the epidural over the general anaesthetic if they give you a choice. It's the first time I've ever been in for surgery and woke up from it without a hangover and they had me up and standing the same day as well, much more civilised.

Only problem with it is that they give you a sedative to send you to sleep for the op and I woke up half way through the op to hear the surgeon going at my knee with a 4lb lump hammer and a brickies bolster! didn't feel a thing though ;)

Greengrass
28th November 2007, 15:53
You want to see the scar my knee replacement left after it got infected...

BTW I'd recommend the epidural over the general anaesthetic if they give you a choice. It's the first time I've ever been in for surgery and woke up from it without a hangover and they had me up and standing the same day as well, much more civilised.

Only problem with it is that they give you a sedative to send you to sleep for the op and I woke up half way through the op to hear the surgeon going at my knee with a 4lb lump hammer and a brickies bolster! didn't feel a thing though ;)

Yeah I'm an old hand had the right done 6 years ago also with epidural I was awake with a walkman on to shield the engineering noise lol,thanks for the encouragement I'm hoping to gain a yard of pace ready for next season. lol lol

Trev The Bear
28th November 2007, 15:59
Thanks for the well wishes.
Its a Cruciate ligament reconstrution i will be having on friday :confused:

Will post a picture of my man scar when i'm back.

Dave.

saintangel
28th November 2007, 21:08
Good luck with the op!

saint_me
28th November 2007, 21:40
If it goes wrong mate just give me shout and I will call round with an old rusty chainsaw and we will just cut it off ;)

Two Wheeled Saint
28th November 2007, 21:40
I'll have the mag's

saintyick
29th November 2007, 13:43
Get Well Soon Dave.

Hope the rehab is speedy and you get back to full fitness.

Hope it all goes well, you've got a great surgeon.

All The Best.

Terry :D

saint claire
29th November 2007, 14:05
Will be thinking of you on saturday night Hitch.... :) Good luck under the knife!!! Love me xxxxxxx

Trev The Bear
29th November 2007, 14:06
Will be thinking of you on saturday night Hitch.... :) Good luck under the knife!!! Love me xxxxxxx

Wreck my house n die! :)

Thanks x

Noah Sleeroader
30th November 2007, 02:54
Piece of pi** mate but it hurts like buggery when the anasthaetic wears off. On the other hand the pain killing injections are wonderful, woo hoo!!
Good luck bud.

ticker
1st December 2007, 21:36
my little boys op went ok.He is hoping to be out on monday.He hates all the nurses fussing round him.

saint_me
1st December 2007, 23:44
my little boys op went ok.He is hoping to be out on monday.He hates all the nurses fussing round him.

I bet he does Mick, he told me that was the bit he was looking forward to, the bed baths and all the washing and scrubbing lol

Trev The Bear
4th December 2007, 10:38
I bet he does Mick, he told me that was the bit he was looking forward to, the bed baths and all the washing and scrubbing lol

Outrageous accusation lol

Knee feels ok,scar looks like a dogs back leg,they gotta stop these surgeons drinking during work hours.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

RedVee Admin
4th December 2007, 11:03
You home now dude?

Trev The Bear
4th December 2007, 11:21
You home now dude?

Yes mate.....god i miss the nurses lol

RedVee Admin
4th December 2007, 11:24
If you're up to it, I'll call round tomorrow morning with those mucky films to keep your mind occupied... ;)

Trev The Bear
4th December 2007, 11:28
If you're up to it, I'll call round tomorrow morning with those mucky films to keep your mind occupied... ;)

What are mucky films? Time team greatest digs and the likes??

Yeah call up pal you can make the crip a brew ;)

Two Wheeled Saint
4th December 2007, 18:58
Then drop around and pass the films to me ;o)

RedVee Admin
5th December 2007, 02:47
Didn't know you were into archaeology?

Trev The Bear
6th December 2007, 13:36
This is the scar they gave me,well dissappointed with it!

Surgeon + drink/drugs =
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w267/daveyhitch/041220071841.jpg

* please note this is actually a NHS bandage on my leg and not infact an always ultra

Greengrass
6th December 2007, 15:41
This is the scar they gave me,well dissappointed with it!

Surgeon + drink/drugs =
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w267/daveyhitch/041220071841.jpg

* please note this is actually a NHS bandage on my leg and not infact an always ultra

You slipped up there you should have binned the remote before you went in hossie and got an au pair to turn the tele over for you.lol lol lol

saintyick
6th December 2007, 22:46
Yes mate.....god i miss the nurses lol

Especially one we know eh Dave? ;)

(No not me folks) :)