PDA

View Full Version : AM Phone Call - have you received St Helens Star?

Hollywood
24th November 2007, 10:45
I know I sound like a grumpy old man but I was less than delighted to be woke up this morning by a phone call from the St Helens Star asking if I had received my copy this week.

Does anyone else get these stupid calls from the rag?

If the people concerned are reading, please don't phone again as generally I'm quite relieved when I don't receive the paper so I don't have to trawl through the likes of Whalleys World talking about 1930's sweet shops etc etc.

oldun
29th November 2007, 01:01
I know I sound like a grumpy old man but I was less than delighted to be woke up this morning by a phone call from the St Helens Star asking if I had received my copy this week.

Does anyone else get these stupid calls from the rag?

If the people concerned are reading, please don't phone again as generally I'm quite relieved when I don't receive the paper so I don't have to trawl through the likes of Whalleys World talking about 1930's sweet shops etc etc.
Its nice to read about blasts from the past or are you not old enough to remember? But there again you could do the same as you do with junk mail put it straight in the blue bag for recycling

Johners E
11th December 2007, 18:25
You could forward it to me in Haydock as I haven't had one delivered for the last 6 weeks. Not got anything to peel spuds on.