PDA

View Full Version : Top Job to English Football!

Knight Shadow
21st November 2007, 23:10
well what can i say...i do not think i will stop laughing for a week yes am going to annoy some people but what a shambles that was! well world cup is next one if we done get in that one i think it could spell trouble though till then chins up as tonight was it showed that footballers are over paid twits! :p :p :p

P.S am not unpatriotic i believe truly in by country just not football!

Saint_Appleton
22nd November 2007, 00:12
i agree you have got to laugh at them.

This should now set an example to football and make them realize they need to have a cap on foreign players, because we have one in rugby league and it has worked for us so far we have limited the number of over seas players and by doing this it has produced more English and British talent.

I have also heard people saying there should be a salary cap but lets be honest thats not going to happen

RedVee Admin
22nd November 2007, 00:14
Wayhey! No enforced patriotism, no St George flags hanging out of house windows, no car flags all over the place, no dirty looks for not giving a crap about England and most importantly, NO CHEESY CRAPPY SONGS next summer!!!

gateaux
22nd November 2007, 00:23
Wayhey! No enforced patriotism, no St George flags hanging out of house windows, no car flags all over the place, no dirty looks for not giving a crap about England and most importantly, NO CHEESY CRAPPY SONGS next summer!!!
I agree, i for one am perfectly happy about it, hopefully now we wont have the football forced in our faces next summer

Saint_Appleton
22nd November 2007, 00:27
I agree, i for one am perfectly happy about it, hopefully now we wont have the football forced in our faces next summer

oo don't worry they will find some way of forcing football into your face because no matter what its going to on TV for god only knows how many weeks lol

downknowsleyroad
22nd November 2007, 00:31
because we have one in rugby league and it has worked for us so far we have limited the number of over seas players and by doing this it has produced more English and British talent.
And still we barely ever win a game, let alone a competition.

Knight Shadow
22nd November 2007, 00:40
And still we barely ever win a game, let alone a competition.

barely win yes...we nilled em in one game and won the other two games well yes we are really struggling lol

downknowsleyroad
22nd November 2007, 00:51
Don't get carried away with that little victory over NZ, when we win the Tri Nations or the World Cup or beat the Aussies in a test series fair enough. Until then, you're just doing what you're laughing at the football fans for.

Knight Shadow
22nd November 2007, 00:53
Let's have the WLD stats for games over the last 30 odd years then? Don't get carried away with that little victory over NZ, when we win the Tri Nations or the World Cup or beat the Aussies in a test series fair enough. Until then, you're just doing what you're laughing at the football fans for.

please refer to my thread after we won...states my comment on the matter lol and right now we are better than NZ and are in a strong position for next year we have are youth coming through strong

downknowsleyroad
22nd November 2007, 00:55
please refer to my thread after we won
I can't be arsed.

Knight Shadow
22nd November 2007, 10:03
I can't be arsed.

http://www.redvee.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7415

because am in a happy mood and not going to stop smiling for a while after last nights entertainment :D