PDA

View Full Version : Spare Stereophonics ticket!!!

leeroy
6th November 2007, 15:55
I have a spare ticket for the Phonics tomorrow night at the MEN , supported by the Enemy

after a decent offer close to face value !!! (£30.00)

Beetle!
6th November 2007, 18:53
i hope when you say "a decent offer close to face value" you mean under it, touts arent taken too kindly here :p

The Greatest
6th November 2007, 18:58
i hope when you say "a decent offer close to face value" you mean under it, touts arent taken too kindly here :p

Aye...free industry and enterprise is frowned upon.

leeroy
6th November 2007, 23:46
of course, looking for 25 quid to be honest

any one want it?

Shakespeare
8th November 2007, 15:54

So are four eyed scientists!!

NERD!

Love, Lilac shirted nerd.

leeroy
8th November 2007, 17:53
now open to lower offers for the ticket for last nights gig ;)

Beetle!
9th November 2007, 14:27

No, ripping off honest fans of bands is frowned upon!

The Greatest
9th November 2007, 18:53
No, ripping off honest fans of bands is frowned upon!

dont be a tart. Its the product of capitalism. You and everyone else on here are more than happy to buy things for as cheap as possible at the expense of someone else. There are plenty of people on here who make a profit by buying something at one price and selling it at a higher one. Supply and demand, simple as.....Its just that gig fans get the hump when its them that gets the shaft.

Supersaint
9th November 2007, 20:56
dont be a tart. Its the product of capitalism. You and everyone else on here are more than happy to buy things for as cheap as possible at the expense of someone else. There are plenty of people on here who make a profit by buying something at one price and selling it at a higher one. Supply and demand, simple as.....Its just that gig fans get the hump when its them that gets the shaft.

Your just bloody lucky there aint a rush for tickets for Joe Longthorne or you may view it differently :D :p

Shakespeare
9th November 2007, 23:19

This is not a website for profitable sales. Theres such a thing called eBay. All tickets are sold at face value here please.

Of course we could make it that way, but you will be forced to be a sum of monies to cousin Benson.

http://geo.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/F/fonejacker/pf/images/gallery/9.jpg

Beetle!
9th November 2007, 23:23

I cant think of a reply that will make me sound clever, so fcuk off! lol

Shakespeare
9th November 2007, 23:24
I cant think of a reply that will make me sound clever, so fcuk off! lol

Beetle + Sound clever = Not a funking chance on God's green Earth.

Beetle!
9th November 2007, 23:28
Beetle + Sound clever = Not a funking chance on God's green Earth.

Eat my turds Bard boy!

Shakespeare
10th November 2007, 00:37
Eat my turds Bard boy!

http://www.vts.intute.ac.uk/detective/image/case-closed-stamp.gif

Beetle!
10th November 2007, 12:29
http://www.vts.intute.ac.uk/detective/image/case-closed-stamp.gif

lol lol