PDA

View Full Version : Third test tickets

bobble
1st November 2007, 12:44
What's the easiest way to buy tickets for the third test? Do Saints sell them as an agent? Internet? Getting tickets through the post leaves me uneasy especially after recent Royal Mail debacles. Or is it easier to pay on the gate?

can't see it being a sell out can you?

saint rach
1st November 2007, 12:58
I got mine off the Super League Website the other day
There were quite a lot of areas in the ground that were unavailable, so it's either selling out quite quickly or they're not selling tickets for certain parts :confused:
I know in the past test matches at the JJB have sold out.

pricey73
1st November 2007, 13:57
got mine from rfl website a few weeks ago

BubbleSheep
1st November 2007, 14:03
got ours of the super league website last night

Barbarian
1st November 2007, 15:04
Theres no point buying 1 until after the second game. If we win in hull then the third test will be a pointless farce. Im going to both the first two so I hope we win on Saturday.

Sadfish
1st November 2007, 16:29
Theres no point buying 1 until after the second game. If we win in hull then the third test will be a pointless farce. Im going to both the first two so I hope we win on Saturday.
If we win on Sat then it will be the first time in god knows how long we've properly won a test series versus New Zealand or Australia, so a big party will ensue at the JJB, so win or lose on Sat get those tickets!!

saintjames
1st November 2007, 17:49
Call RFL - that way you can discuss the postion of seats and ensure you have best possible vantage point.

mrazzer
1st November 2007, 22:36
got mine from the jjb ticket office. east stand £40, west stand £30, north and south stand £20. 1/2 price for concessions. jjb have 1 block in each stand to sell from theri ticket office

Barbarian
2nd November 2007, 11:29
If we win on Sat then it will be the first time in god knows how long we've properly won a test series versus New Zealand or Australia, so a big party will ensue at the JJB, so win or lose on Sat get those tickets!!

We beat New Zealand a few years ago in a series. Cant remember what year exactly. We won the llast match at the JJB after it was decided that whover won the last game would win. Even though it was really a draw, and we should have lost on points difference. But thats not important.

Sadfish
2nd November 2007, 11:37
We beat New Zealand a few years ago in a series. Cant remember what year exactly. We won the llast match at the JJB after it was decided that whover won the last game would win. Even though it was really a draw, and we should have lost on points difference. But thats not important.
hence my use of the word PROPERLY.

bobble
2nd November 2007, 14:19
Wouldn't you think all the Rugby League Clubs would act as agents and sell tickets through their own ticket outlets? Obviously with a normal agent's commission. It might help attedance figures a little.

Saints Alive
3rd November 2007, 15:35
got mine on RFL ticket line, they arrived yesterday
easy and painless lol

Shakespeare
3rd November 2007, 15:43
Wouldn't you think all the Rugby League Clubs would act as agents and sell tickets through their own ticket outlets? Obviously with a normal agent's commission. It might help attedance figures a little.

They'd probably slightly increase the price. The national ticketline gives a direct place to access tickets.