Fasa
Roby
Graham
O'Loughlin.

Smith agrees with me Wilkin not good enough!!!!!:???:

Bainsey
25th October 2007, 13:14
Or just not fit enough to play?

Anyway, never mind Wilkin... what about that shite centre pairing of Old man Senior and "I want to be like Jamie Lyon" Gleeson?

I just pray that next week Yeaman is fit for one of the births and he picks someone like Stephen Wild for the other spot.

Shakespeare
25th October 2007, 13:19

Anyway, never mind Wilkin... what about that shite centre pairing of Old man Senior and "I want to be like Jamie Lyon" Gleeson?

I just pray that next week Yeaman is fit for one of the births and he picks someone like Stephen Wild for the other spot.

Bit disrespectful i think there. Gleeson is an awesome ball handler.

Bainsey
25th October 2007, 13:21
I hope you mean in the Leon Pryce ball handling sense rather than a good centre one. ;)

Seriously though, IMO he has done shag all for Wire this season and even less for GB in the past.

little_frank
As per Doogal's source :)

Stupid Tuesday

He's a dad already isn't he?

Bainsey
25th October 2007, 13:23
As per Doogal's source :)

Lol! Who are you... his source? lol

NSL
25th October 2007, 13:26
Not happy that Wild isn't in there, hewould be ideal in O'Loughlin's place as he can cover a few positions to a good standard. Other than that can't complain, it's a strong outfit.

OoOGazOoO
25th October 2007, 13:44
Will Sinfield actually put a decent performance in at international level.

Blobbynator
25th October 2007, 13:45
Will Sinfield actually put a decent performance in at international level.

He has to, he's the only decent kicker we've got.

Knight Shadow
26th October 2007, 17:58
He has to, he's the only decent kicker we've got.

till decon is back once he is back can have half backs that can play off each other and a kicker that is good

The Chair Maker
26th October 2007, 20:13
till decon is back once he is back can have half backs that can play off each other and a kicker that is good

Deaon cant play off anyone. He is a very average halfback who has benefitted from being sat behind consitently the biggest pack in the league

Knight Shadow
27th October 2007, 10:32
Deaon cant play off anyone. He is a very average halfback who has benefitted from being sat behind consitently the biggest pack in the league

he may be avrage BUT burrows and decon know how each other play and i would say thay have done a good job all seasion in dismantling us on a number of occasions with us onley winning 1 from 4 and the rinos winning the SL my point was proved last year when the onley game we won was the one were longey and leon played together at 6 and 7 and the half backs know how each other plays and then thay can cause a LOT of trubble for a side. so he looks avrage but i do not think we can win tonight if we do it will be through shear force in the pack

THELAST3YARDS
27th October 2007, 10:58
he may be avrage BUT burrows and decon know how each other play and i would say thay have done a good job all seasion in dismantling us on a number of occasions with us onley winning 1 from 4 and the rinos winning the SL my point was proved last year when the onley game we won was the one were longey and leon played together at 6 and 7 and the half backs know how each other plays and then thay can cause a LOT of trubble for a side. so he looks avrage but i do not think we can win tonight if we do it will be through shear force in the pack

This is rubbish, have a read and post again. Cheers.

Knight Shadow
27th October 2007, 14:21
This is rubbish, have a read and post again. Cheers.

read what??

i was giving a fact from last yeas tri nations and that is were i believe we are week! and i was also answering The Chair Makers comment of
Deaon cant play off anyone probley was right in saying he is behind one of the largist packs in SL but GB pack is just as big so he can work just as well so am baffled to what you are asking mate, if you can give me the full qustion will be happey to answer

Saints-Crusaders
27th October 2007, 16:14
he may be avrage BUT burrows and decon know how each other play and i would say thay have done a good job all seasion in dismantling us on a number of occasions with us onley winning 1 from 4 and the rinos winning the SL

How would Burrows and Deacon know how each other plays ??? for one, they play for 2 different teams, plus when did Deacon dismantle us this season :???: was it when we totally blitzed them in the first 30 minutes at KR early season, or was it in the CC Semi when we again tore them apart

Knight Shadow
27th October 2007, 18:15
ow heack.....i feel dum! i just got leeds and bradford mixed up sorrey! now i feel dum! fink i ment to of said McGuire and burrow so yes i made a fool of my self!

THELAST3YARDS
28th October 2007, 11:33
ow heack.....i feel dum! i just got leeds and bradford mixed up sorrey! now i feel dum! fink i ment to of said McGuire and burrow so yes i made a fool of my self!

lol No Worries Chief!