PDA

View Full Version : Me find board worses than RLFANS

Bobby Moaka
24th October 2007, 16:09
Kia Orana

Is the RLFANS brokens? I find this board.

http://onerugbyleague.proboards76.com/index.cgi

The free speechies thing, it is not of the happening on there. I makes post about how I think the Morley should be banning because of what he dids last weekend and they bannings me for this....

Kia Orana

Morley is the filthy pig and should be banned from this test series. Hit on Vagana was enough for big ban. Mr Chalmers, he speak sense. Judiciary in England is big joke

They bannings me quicker than the one board they calls the "Cheery and Shytes"? And not onlys that they ban all my island from going on now as we onlys have the one ISP.

Anyway, I looks on your wonderfuls forum. I notices Mr Div agreeing with me. Is he the comedians?

God Bless you all

Hei Kone Rä

Trev The Bear
24th October 2007, 16:12
lol

Mr Turncoat
24th October 2007, 16:16
I take it your not a happy bunny then Bobby.

gateaux
24th October 2007, 16:18
As a poster on the board Bobby I have shared your concerns with the Moderators

Trev The Bear
24th October 2007, 16:19
As a poster on the board Bobby I have shared your concerns with the Moderators
Bet your close to suicide today aren't you? Has it knocked your post average down to 56 per day now being down?;)

gateaux
24th October 2007, 16:22
Bet your close to suicide today aren't you? Has it knocked your post average down to 56 per day now being down?;)Ive done nearly a full assignment today so i have coped!

Syd
24th October 2007, 16:26
Bet your close to suicide today aren't you? Has it knocked your post average down to 56 per day now being down?;)

156 per day I think it must be.

gateaux
24th October 2007, 16:26
156 per day I think it must be.
nah it must be more than that surely?;)

Syd
24th October 2007, 16:41
nah it must be more than that surely?;)
157?

Billinge Lump
24th October 2007, 17:02
Jar Jar Binks is alive and well it seems.