PDA

View Full Version : cayless leaving kr????

danny_15
21st October 2007, 13:33
rumor kayless leave KR?????? any1 heard the same?

Barbarian
21st October 2007, 13:35
rumor kayless leave KR?????? any1 heard the same?

Whos Kayless when hes at home?

Saints Alive
21st October 2007, 13:42
if you mean Cayless

yes I have, but its just that at the moment a rumour!

danny_15
21st October 2007, 14:36
yer i do and what i have been told it is not a rumor

Syd
21st October 2007, 15:07
Already left, will be sunning himself right now on one of sydneys finest beaches.

Trev The Bear
21st October 2007, 15:32
Already left, will be sunning himself right now on one of sydneys finest beaches.
Will you stop talking about yourself in the third person,yes you have a helicopter,yes you are rolling in it but there has to be a line drawn somewhere!lol

Saints-Crusaders
21st October 2007, 15:48
yer i do and what i have been told it is not a rumor

So what written evidence do you have ? if it's just what you've been told, then it's still a rumour

Cedarman
21st October 2007, 16:39
So what written evidence do you have ? if it's just what you've been told, then it's still a rumour

When ever have we needed written evidence lol lol lol lol

quirkesboots
21st October 2007, 18:54
Que willie mason debate

Sadfish
21st October 2007, 19:02
Que willie mason debate

Webkes your man.

quirkesboots
21st October 2007, 19:37
Omeley is my man. Did he sign new contract last season

Greengrass
21st October 2007, 20:05
Que willie mason debate

Ahh! but Willie Mason WAS at Knowsley Rd a mate of mine knows a woman who waited on him in the restaurant she said he was just visiting but NOT signing for us.

quirkesboots
21st October 2007, 20:15
Ahh! but Willie Mason WAS at Knowsley Rd a mate of mine knows a woman who waited on him in the restaurant she said he was just visiting but NOT signing for us.
We should have offered him the contract before he tasted our finest cuisene:D

SaintJon
21st October 2007, 20:32
cayless signed a 2 year deal this year, so i doubt he really wants to leave KR or else why sign? the ONLY thing i think it could be is he wants to be nearer to family after his mothers death, hopefully the guy will stick it out at Saints because we have got there one of the best prop forwards in the game

southernsaint7
21st October 2007, 22:06
Omeley is my man. Did he sign new contract last season

signed for someone else i think

OoOGazOoO
21st October 2007, 22:25
O'Meley has signed for the Roosters.

Doogal
22nd October 2007, 02:48
Mr Big chuckled when told about the real big Willie.

Red_V_Roger
22nd October 2007, 07:27
:rolleyes: Think I saw him on Bondi on Sunday.

Syd
22nd October 2007, 10:35
:rolleyes: Think I saw him on Bondi on Sunday.

That wouldnt have been Jason, maybe Nathan. Jase was at a TV award ceremony in Melbourne on Sunday, his wife was there to pick up her award of "sexiest female" apparantly this is the 3rd year running she has won it, and after spending the night with her I agree with this award.

DD
22nd October 2007, 11:01
cayless signed a 2 year deal this year, so i doubt he really wants to leave KR or else why sign? the ONLY thing i think it could be is he wants to be nearer to family after his mothers death, hopefully the guy will stick it out at Saints because we have got there one of the best prop forwards in the game

Darren Albert signed a new contract then changed his mind.

As you say the family circumstances could have some bearing if this is true. I couldn't see it being for any other reason.

Eddie Hemmings' Wig
22nd October 2007, 13:03
Darren Albert signed a new contract then changed his mind.

and we ended up lumbered with Francis Meli.....thanks very much Darren!

Sausalito
22nd October 2007, 13:55
He was at HJ t'other night.:p

AndyTaylor223
22nd October 2007, 17:07
I heard the same i was told it was true that cayless was leaving saints. In my opinion he should stay and gidley should go hes crap.

The Greatest
22nd October 2007, 19:51
I heard the same i was told it was true that cayless was leaving saints. In my opinion he should stay and gidley should go hes crap.

Ask Jason to consider it as an option. "Hey....Mat. These personal problems I'm having. Do you mind going home to sort them for me?"

Paul Cullen's Mantra
22nd October 2007, 20:45
Damn!!!!!......we missed out on Korkidas???

Saints-Crusaders
22nd October 2007, 21:29
Damn!!!!!......we missed out on Korkidas???

Yeah,.......... phew what a relief.

Saints-Crusaders
23rd October 2007, 15:53
Just to add to the 'Cayless leaving KR' rumour, i was told this morning from someone at work that Cayless had allegedly been sacked by Saints following an "indiscretion" that was supposed to have happened very recently

TEE
23rd October 2007, 17:31
Well I have heard, he is deffo not leaving, but is going in for surgery that could keep him out for 6 months. Whatever the rumour, it looks like we are short of a prop, unless you count Bryn :eek:

Gerry Mander
23rd October 2007, 17:53
Well I have heard, he is deffo not leaving, but is going in for surgery that could keep him out for 6 months. Whatever the rumour, it looks like we are short of a prop, unless you count Bryn :eek:

Sounds serious ,he probably won't be able to drive for a while
after that kind of surgery.

Shakespeare
23rd October 2007, 19:46
Sounds serious ,he probably won't be able to drive for a while after that kind of surgery.

'Thank you ladies and gentlemen! Im here all week!'