PDA

View Full Version : radio station for the match

Knight Shadow
20th October 2007, 19:15
ok i just tryed the normal stations for trying to see if tonights game so any one got any ideas of what station keeping in mind i can onley use the internet from denmark to lisen

leeroy
20th October 2007, 19:20
are you able to listen to 5live from denmark ? its on there :???:

Knight Shadow
20th October 2007, 19:22
says due to contatual reasions thay can not broadcast the current events NOT PLEASED! thaks for the info though!

leeroy
20th October 2007, 21:53
pain in the backside that , it does that loads , hate it wen im stuck in work and miss matches. hope u sorted someting, not to bad a game so far for union

Knight Shadow
20th October 2007, 22:55
well i did not for the leage game BUT saw second half of the union game...via web cam to st helens were my mum and dad had it on and postioned the laptop and web cam so i could see as a dress rehersal for nexts weeks test matches!

alf wayliner
20th October 2007, 23:18
Bit late for today I know, but if you're ever abroad and you want to listen to BBC local radio commentary then you need to get yourself a piece of software that will fool the BBC site into thinking you're using a UK Based IP Address. I did have one that was pretty good but for the life of me I can't think what it was called.

If you want to watch the test matches then sign up for SKY TV for a month and you can pick up the stream direct from them, I think it's a fiver and the deal with them is that you have to have a non UK IP address, which should be OK in Denmark.

Knight Shadow
20th October 2007, 23:54
Bit late for today I know, but if you're ever abroad and you want to listen to BBC local radio commentary then you need to get yourself a piece of software that will fool the BBC site into thinking you're using a UK Based IP Address. I did have one that was pretty good but for the life of me I can't think what it was called.

If you want to watch the test matches then sign up for SKY TV for a month and you can pick up the stream direct from them, I think it's a fiver and the deal with them is that you have to have a non UK IP address, which should be OK in Denmark.

cheers! top man!

alf wayliner
21st October 2007, 00:49
cheers! top man!
That should be SuperLeague TV not SKY TV!

Knight Shadow
27th October 2007, 20:14
That should be SuperLeague TV not SKY TV!

do not need SL TV i have the web cam set up infront of the TV and it is near perifct just a bit pixslatated but is grate! and i saved me £5 lol oooooo students how cheep are we?