PDA

View Full Version : O/T England RU

Legendary Supporter
20th October 2007, 11:46
Good luck for tonight

daves
20th October 2007, 12:09
It's going to be a big ask but,you never know.

Good Luck England.

McClennan
20th October 2007, 12:14
I think and hope they get shit on.

Bigman
20th October 2007, 16:23

Not just me then thinking this way...

Suomi Saint
20th October 2007, 16:30
Amen to that.

Greengrass
20th October 2007, 16:32

Isn't the plural SHATlol lol

THELAST3YARDS
20th October 2007, 16:32
I hope they win. It's England after all.

Can't see it though.

If they do, I think it will be the most negative 10 man rugby display since RU began.

That is their best shot, so hopefully Row Z will see a lot of the ball.

THELAST3YARDS
20th October 2007, 23:10
I hope they win. It's England after all.

Can't see it though.

If they do, I think it will be the most negative 10 man rugby display since RU began.

That is their best shot, so hopefully Row Z will see a lot of the ball.

They gave it their best shot but it wasn't to be. Maybe they should throw the ball wide at least once next time.

paulscnthorpe
20th October 2007, 23:16
what a thoroughly boring affair!!

i had to laugh when there was nine minutes left and england losing by nine, 'Johnny' going for a 130yard drop goal!! One man team or what!!

Just seen it going off, and we are told by Jim Rosenthal said, 'Be Proud, we have over-achieved' On the news it said they where 'Heroes'

And there lies the problem with sport in this country, when mediocre is good enough, you will keep being mediocre.. Can you imagine the Aussies going home second place, they'd be totally ignored in the press!!

Blobbynator
20th October 2007, 23:25
i had to laugh when there was nine minutes left and england losing by nine, 'Johnny' going for a 130yard drop goal!

lol

Absolute borefest from start to finish. Poor skill level, poor game.

Woodspeckie
20th October 2007, 23:28
Maybe they should try running with the ball instead of kicking, they were like carthorses, one man doesn't win a game they were relying on Wilkinson too much.

Arthur Bitter
21st October 2007, 13:12
Absolutely woeful - there were a handful of runs and numerous poor kicks - totally over-rated.

The commentary was even worse - blind patriotism and eulogising the very ordinary - disgraceful tosh!

quirkesboots
21st October 2007, 13:19
Absolutely woeful - there were a handful of runs and numerous poor kicks - totally over-rated.

The commentary was even worse - blind patriotism and eulogising the very ordinary - disgraceful tosh!
AH yes rediculas favouritism to thier own team sounds like the scaff at kr

Saint Ana
21st October 2007, 14:50
lol

Absolute borefest from start to finish. Poor skill level, poor game.

Totally agree:D Made a curry in the first half and then a choice between 2nd half, doing the ironing or watching a re-run of the Royal Wedding. Hard choice but more laughs watching penalties and a Joe Lydon type drop goal which ran out of steam with 30 yards left:D Bore-a-thon!

paulscnthorpe
21st October 2007, 22:49

My favourite bit "Andy Farrell, a great squad player!"

Paul Cullen's Mantra
21st October 2007, 22:53
Wonder what they did with the prize for try of the final?????????????

Noah Sleeroader
22nd October 2007, 02:56
i had to laugh when there was nine minutes left and england losing by nine, 'Johnny' going for a 130yard drop goal!! One man team or what!!

Just seen it going off, and we are told by Jim Rosenthal said, 'Be Proud, we have over-achieved' On the news it said they where 'Heroes'

And there lies the problem with sport in this country, when mediocre is good enough, you will keep being mediocre.. Can you imagine the Aussies going home second place, they'd be totally ignored in the press!!

blob on bro'
gb rl loss = embarassing failures & a disgrace.
england ru loss = gallant losers & heroes + mbe's all round.

a classless society? no north/south divide?
oh yea & while i'm agate, why does the press/daily mail refer to "onion" as RUGBY? inferring that it's the only code worthy of the name.