PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News

Scouse Don
19th October 2007, 18:01
Sh*t just knocked my Saints coffee mug on the floor and broke it!.................sorry could'nt resist it...........going on holiday now.
Hope there's some better threads than mine when I get back.......................assuming the moderators don't ban me.

Bored already.when is the first game??

Shakespeare
19th October 2007, 18:02
A poo knocked over your mug?

Agent Mulder
19th October 2007, 18:07
A poo knocked over your mug?

lol lol lol :eek:

Scouse Don
19th October 2007, 18:08
That was better than my joke........going away now back next weekend..............enjoy the onion match everyone.apologies for the poor gag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jill
19th October 2007, 18:24
have a good holiday... dont forget our presents :D

DD
19th October 2007, 20:15
Hope there's some better threads than mine when I get back

To be fair, there couldn't be any worse. ;)

Reacher
19th October 2007, 21:49
As this is my first season of posting on here, I am now beginning to see the difference in threads between the regular season and off season!! Are we going to get new threads stating what people are doing at the weekend and what time they are off to bed?? Am sure there are some rugby related topics still to discuss?

On a separate note, have noticed a couple of avatar changes for a couple of regulars. Any reason for this other than boredom? Have to say, I prefer Thatto Heaths saints new one. Very good sir, may find one similar for my own.

Reacher
19th October 2007, 21:50
PS I go on holiday Feb next year. Just thought would tell you all....

Saint Jasper
19th October 2007, 23:42
Had enough of this tripe so I'm also going away now. Maybe all the yawnion will have gone away by the time I come back and there'll be something decent to talk about.

rochdalepontypoolsaint
20th October 2007, 00:02
Although I've no idea why you would broadcast on here when you're due to go away and when you're likely to get back! :rolleyes:

Saint Jasper
20th October 2007, 01:20
Although I've no idea why you would broadcast on here when you're due to go away and when you're likely to get back! :rolleyes:

OK been away, back at the PC now. Is it over? ;)