PDA

View Full Version : Pie Problem

Scouse Don
19th October 2007, 16:54
Answer me this.........I was born and bred in "SINTILLINS" (Cowley Hill Hosp)..but I love Pimbletts meat and potato piers..my secretary who supports the GOONS says I am a closet gooner.do I have a split personality and do I need psychiatric help..is there a cure or do I get a dispensation cos Pimbletts are a sintillins company?lol

Samba
19th October 2007, 16:58
Answer me this.........I was born and bred in "SINTILLINS" (Cowley Hill Hosp)..but I love Pimbletts meat and potato piers..my secretary who supports the GOONS says I am a closet gooner.do I have a split personality and do I need psychiatric help..is there a cure or do I get a dispensation cos Pimbletts are a sintillins company?lol

Your obviously from Wigan!! Note your Freudian slip.......''meat and potato PIERS'' (Wigan Pier perhaps!!)

SaintsDavid
19th October 2007, 17:10
Welcome to the off season.

Scouse Don
19th October 2007, 17:17
Booking into the clinic now...should be right for february............"piers"..ffs !

Syd
19th October 2007, 17:30
Sintillins?
Sintellins ssssshhhhhurley !

R P McMurphy
19th October 2007, 17:39

The reason Wiganers are called Pieaters has notihing to do with flakey pastry or meat fillings but more to do with humble pie and the 1926 General strike.

Scouse Don
19th October 2007, 17:56
Many Thanks Professor!

Knight Shadow
19th October 2007, 18:47
how long till the new seasion and normal servis lol

alf wayliner
19th October 2007, 19:32
how long till the new seasion and normal servis lol
Mate, this is normality, it's the 9 months of the season that are out of the ordinary!

Anyway, this is what life is like for everyone else who doesn't follow TGG!

RedVee Admin
19th October 2007, 21:30
The reason Wiganers are called Pieaters has notihing to do with flakey pastry or meat fillings but more to do with humble pie and the 1926 General strike.
What he said. You need to educate your secretary that Goons eat HUMBLE PIE hence their Humbles nickname in Leigh.

Remind her that genetically, they're all scabs and strike breakers too. That's usually a good ice breaker at parties.

Greengrass
20th October 2007, 08:27
What he said. You need to educate your secretary that Goons eat HUMBLE PIE hence their Humbles nickname in Leigh.

Remind her that genetically, they're all scabs and strike breakers too. That's usually a good ice breaker at parties.

Educate her??? Bleedin well SACK her for anyone to call you a goon is the worst insult possible. Get shut and bring in a nice Demure Quiet Well Educated Sexy Good looking Efficient St Helens girl if you can find one of course.lol lol lol