PDA

View Full Version : A bit of help with a question...

saintmike
17th October 2007, 00:42
A friend is looking at this shirt on ebay and asked me if it was real...

It says in the listing that its ' a shirt worn and signed by Jason Hooper for the 2006 season'..if i correct and ive just checked on the Saints Heritage site didnt we have Leon at number 6 for this season with Hooper going to number 16.

Hooper was Number 6 in the 2005 season...Also if they have made a mistake in the listing and got the wrong year and it is 2005, were we sponsored by EARTH then as the picture shows

What im trying to ask is ... was Hooper number 6 when we had this shirt?

thanks in advance

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330176454434&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

Mike the Saints fan
17th October 2007, 01:14
It's the 2005 home shirt from either the cup semi against Hull or one of the games after that, when Allsports went tits up and Earth took over the sponsorship with the names below the number and Earth above it

Certainly looks real to me based on a quick glance, might just be a typo in the listing

Saints Media Manager
17th October 2007, 10:02
Not that you should take it as an official endorsement from the club or anything, but this looks like a genuine shirt.

It is framed by the club's framer too.

saintmike
17th October 2007, 19:31
Just had an email from the seller and it was a typing error...it is a 2005 shirt and not a 2006 as listed..
thanks for your help.