PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Deadline

Supersaint
16th October 2007, 18:25
Is a complete joke!!!

2 weeks after a Grand Final and Play off game your expected to cough up another 160 quid at the drop of a hat. talk about not giving people enough time to save up.

I hope they extend the deadline as they usually do. There is no chance i'll be going to any of the test matches now and then Howarth and Bert want deposits for Cardiff on the same date :p

:???: Anyone want to buy fcuked up Liver :D

Mike the Saints fan
16th October 2007, 18:54
Rob Purdham emailed me yesterday to say that Quins have extended their deadline because of the postal strike. Not entirely sure why he thinks I'd care but nice of him to tell me

Wouldn't worry too much, they'll soon extend it once they realise they haven't sold as many as they'd hoped

Sausalito
16th October 2007, 20:22
At Haydock island going towards Manchester, there is a large coloured sign with Paleo..... on it, telling people to get their Wigan season tickets now, it has been there for two weeks.:confused:

Buddy
16th October 2007, 22:23
At Haydock island going towards Manchester, there is a large coloured sign with Paleo..... on it, telling people to get their Wigan season tickets now, it has been there for two weeks.:confused:

Does it say Get it now - or I'll kick your head in? (allegedly)