PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Grand Final Thank you.

Saintquill
16th October 2007, 08:07
Good morning Guys and Gals from the Heart of Canary Wharf baby, live and direct from the 47th Floor!!;)

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Paul, Julie, Jo, Ian, and of course Captain Al for getting us sorted with the FunBarge. A Big thank you to all who got us sorted and for introducing me to the wonderful sport of female rowing. As of Grand Final day I will now be taking a major role in the viewing of this sport on the canals of Manchester should I be allowed back on them in the near future.The guys when we docked who asked me, "'Scuse me mate but who is "Saintquill"??":D

The Beer, and song was absolutely superb!!!Made our Pre-Grand Final 2007 experience one to remember. Especially the St Helens, St Helens just as we docked, and the James Roby, James Roby, he goes by the name of James Roby, absolutely bloomin' awesome!!

When someone gets chance could they send the words for the Wigan songs, mainly the one where they have nothing at all!!HAHA!!

Gutted we lost, but I feel we'll be back with a vengeance!!Also, that we didn't return to the Spritual Home after the game, but hey I am a Southerner!!HAHA!!lol lol

Thanks again.

SaintQuill, the London Connection!!:cool:

Div
16th October 2007, 14:30
Nice to see you again mate and hopefully you will get a few more trips up North next season.

You need to work on the Mrs and convince her of the benefits of a mortgage free relocation in the NW !!

little_frank
16th October 2007, 15:15
Shouldn't that be post grand final ;)

Saint Bert
16th October 2007, 15:21
Shouldn't that be post grand final ;)

no because he is thanking us for the Pre-Grand Final ;)

little_frank
16th October 2007, 16:14
no because he is thanking us for the Pre-Grand Final ;)

:D Thanks Captain. I initially thought the 'pre' was referring to the timing of the post as opposed to the event in question. I guess I should have studied English instead of Physics. Anyhow, sounds like everyone had a good laugh on the FunBargeTM
Cheers, Andy

Saint Bert
16th October 2007, 16:30
:D Thanks Captain.TM
Andy

no problem, however I was only chief steward, not captain, although I did hear that Seaman Stains and Master Bates were on board somewhere. :D

tongey
16th October 2007, 16:51
no problem, however I was only chief steward, not captain, although I did hear that Seaman Stains and Master Bates were on board somewhere. :D

Roger the cabin boy i heard......... :D

tongey
16th October 2007, 16:53
Glad to hear you enjoyed the day Paul, looking forward to seeing you again next season. Take care mate