PDA

View Full Version : Aussie backline!!

almagr
16th October 2007, 04:16
Just watched the Aus-NZ test. The backline for the Aussies was top draw. Could turn out to be the best backline ever. And so young too. Falou, Hain, Inglis, Gidley.... GB's pack can compete with theirs, but the difference in quality between the backs is enormous

OoOGazOoO
16th October 2007, 09:48
Folau is a huge talent.

Bainsey
16th October 2007, 12:12
I think you will find its Folau. ;)

DD
16th October 2007, 12:14
World Cup should be interesting.

Anyone any ideas who will win it? lol

dufc4
16th October 2007, 12:15
Scotland :D

retro74
16th October 2007, 12:37
World Cup should be interesting.

Definitely not GB. Am 100% certain of that ;)

retro74
16th October 2007, 12:39
I think you will find its Folau. ;) Correct. I think it's Hayne too.

saintjames
16th October 2007, 12:41
Are you in UK? I could not find any channel showing this game.

Sausalito
16th October 2007, 12:45
Just watched the Aus-NZ test. The backline for the Aussies was top draw. Could turn out to be the best backline ever. And so young too. Falou, Hain, Inglis, Gidley.... GB's pack can compete with theirs, but the difference in quality between the backs is enormous

You have seen them once against a very poor NZ team, now your saying this could be the best backline ever. Another poor soul indreamland.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

almagr
17th October 2007, 01:47
of course they're not the best now. In 4-5 years though. It's the most promising I've ever seen

parrsaint
17th October 2007, 02:08
The Aussies simply have a great conveyor belt of talent and unfortunately whilst we can match teams in the forwards we can't in the backs. The GB three quarter line is simply no where near the abilities of several players in the ARL.

NSL
17th October 2007, 09:26
Whilst our top set of forwards would be a match (just about) the Aussies have much more depth in the forwards too, unfortunately. The World Cup is a foregone conclusion.

Knight Shadow
17th October 2007, 11:37
Whilst our top set of forwards would be a match (just about) the Aussies have much more depth in the forwards too, unfortunately. The World Cup is a foregone conclusion.

are forwards are better the the ozzeis it is were we beat them and we have them in just as much depth as thay do we get beat because we dont play half backs that know each others moves as shown last year we did it once and trounced the ozzeys, are half backs are good but but as good as the ozzies we need them to work in a team to beat them and as for centers well that is something we are dead in the water on but wingers we are starting to get it soughted. so i would not say we are dead yet this is rugbey leage in 80minunits ANYTHING can happein in the game