PDA

View Full Version : AP's verdict on Saints players performances last night...

Agent Provocateur
14th October 2007, 09:05
WELLENS - a carthorse and a turnstile... utterly hopeless performance. He was even bitchslapped by Scott Donald... well, he would have been had he got anywhere near him. Embarrassing!

GARDNER - shame he didn't get involved more, because if he had then Leeds would have posted 50+ points.

GIDLEY - a poor-man's Jamie Lyon, and we all know Jamie Lyon is considered the most overrated player in the NRL by his fellow NRL players in 2007... says it all really, LOL.

TALAU - how many metres did he make? Probably lost more metres than he gained as he was driven backwards in almost every tackle.

MELI - disinterested and out of position throughout the game.

PRYCE - tried hard but made very little impact whatsoever. Threatened early doors but faded quickly.

LONG - Saints best player who probably rated about 4/10.

FOZZARD - Ran hard early doors but faded into obscurity by half-time. Owned by the Leeds forwards.

CUNNINGHAM - Did he play? LOL

CAYLESS - Completely OWNED! Truly awful performance and hopelessly ineffective. Peacock in particular murdered him.

GILMOUR - Flat-track bully who only profits when Saints dominate... they didn't... they were dominated... so he was out of his depth.

FLANNERY - a shadow of the player who played for the Roosters. Did nothing, produced nothing.

WILKIN - See Cunningham above. Did he actually play? I didn't notice him.

ROBY - backed up well to score Saints only try, but apart from that? Anonymous. Man Of Steel? Deary me... embarrassing, just like when that bitchslapped turnstile Wellens won it last year.

BENNETT - ought to be plying his trade in the National Leagues I'm afraid.

GRAHAM - I fear that this young prospects star is now waning rapidly.

FA'ASAVALU - Another flat-track bully who went missing last night.

Sadfish
14th October 2007, 10:23
ah shad ap. :)

you only won cos I bless you on the way in Jeff ;)