PDA

View Full Version : Tough at the Top

Scouse Don
12th October 2007, 12:12
Just looking at all the recent postings.who's fit etc...double treble etc..

Before anyone moans at me ..I have never met or spoken to the Chairman.

I have been involved in a few teams and an admin committee for a good standard football league so I know a little about planning and organisation.

I just want to give a big Thanks to the Chairman Eamonn Macmanus.He does'nt get many mentions on this site.

We are at the top again..playing Rugby the way we all like to see it (99 percent of the time)We have a top coach..top players and top backroom staff..etc etc.we will have a top ground.......

Don't forget in my opinion we have a top Chairman.

He has kept us where we belong in his tenure and I hope we all agree that keeping us up there may be the toughest job of all..he's not afraid to take the tough decision and I am sure he is planning 3/4/5 years in advance even though we are the day before another GF.
No doubt you all will have different opinions but here's mine...

WELL DONE EAMONN,LONG MAY YOU KEEP US WHERE WE BELONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saints-Crusaders
12th October 2007, 12:17
Just looking at all the recent postings.who's fit etc...double treble etc..

Before anyone moans at me ..I have never met or spoken to the Chairman.

I have been involved in a few teams and an admin committee for a good standard football league so I know a little about planning and organisation.

I just want to give a big Thanks to the Chairman Eric Macmanus.He does'nt get many mentions on this site.

We are at the top again..playing Rugby the way we all like to see it (99 percent of the time)We have a top coach..top players and top backroom staff..etc etc.we will have a top ground.......

Don't forget in my opinion we have a top Chairman.

He has kept us where we belong in his tenure and I hope we all agree that keeping us up there may be the toughest job of all..he's not afraid to take the tough decision and I am sure he is planning 3/4/5 years in advance even though we are the day before another GF.
No doubt you all will have different opinions but here's mine...

WELL DONE ERIC,LONG MAY YOU KEEP US WHERE WE BELONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is Eric McManus :???: .........our Chairman is Eamonn McManus

Scouse Don
12th October 2007, 12:31
Told you I'd never met or spoken to him.did'nt look right when I typed it................must be early senility.apologies ..but the sentiment is the same..
WELL DONE EAMONN....THANKS FOR KEEPING US WHERE WE BELONG...

(WHAT A PILLOCK I AM.!!)

Greengrass
12th October 2007, 12:41
Told you I'd never met or spoken to him.did'nt look right when I typed it................must be early senility.apologies ..but the sentiment is the same..
WELL DONE EAMONN....THANKS FOR KEEPING US WHERE WE BELONG...

(WHAT A PILLOCK I AM.!!)

An easy mistake Gordon.;)

Scouse Don
12th October 2007, 12:44
Eureka.found The Edit Button.should Be Right Now........

Div
12th October 2007, 13:43
On the contrary I think you will find that Mr Mc is very well regarded and appreciated by 99% of saints support and he does get plenty of credit on here.

I would be suprised if you get few people disageeing with your sentiments.

Saints-Crusaders
12th October 2007, 13:49
I have to admit that i was all for burning him and Sean McGuire after Millward was sacked, but boy how wrong i was.

What he's done for Saints throughout his tenure as chairman is nothing short of fantastic and long may it continue

Ted Baker
12th October 2007, 14:06
I consider Mr Mc to be one of the best signings Saints ever made !!!!

all together now !

and so say all of us !!!!

Saints-Crusaders
12th October 2007, 14:08
I consider Mr Mc to be one of the best signings Saints ever made !!!!

all together now !

and so say all of us !!!!

Where did we sign him from :???: ;)

Scouse Don
12th October 2007, 14:45
Hope I don't bump in to him tommorrow after this post.our kid has obtained two proper prawn sandwich tickets for OT.Dinner etc the full monty in the rfl bit...will report anything of note on sunday.

Greengrass
12th October 2007, 14:47
Where did we sign him from :???: ;)

Barings, he was recommended by Nick Leeson that banker that supports Man City.

Saints-Crusaders
12th October 2007, 14:50
Barings, he was recommended by Nick Leeson that banker that supports Man City.

You would have thought Nick Leeson would be a Wigan fan too, after all, they both have something in common......... both well known for their dodgy dealings ;)

Ted Baker
13th October 2007, 01:10
Ahhhhhhhhhh !!!

The beauty of Forums !

The never ending opportunity of individuals anxious to share their wit amongst the masses !!!!!

Greengrass
13th October 2007, 01:56
[QUOTE=Ted Baker]Ahhhhhhhhhh !!!

The beauty of Forums !

The never ending opportunity of individuals anxious to share their wit amongst the masses !!!!![/QUOTE

you got it in one blue eyes