PDA

View Full Version : anderson/mcmanus on gmr tonight

saintgeorge
11th October 2007, 21:04
Our coach would not say if Long and Maurie were fit but said that they would both be in the final 18 -so at least one will play. My feeling is that it will be maurie and not Longy. Also McManus confotmed that we would be maiking no signings for next season and that he has already lined up three potentail coaches to take over from DA.

Steward Saint
11th October 2007, 23:58
Have heard that McManus is eyeing up Justin Morgan due to him and Anderson using a similar style, anybody else back me up on this ??

doghead
12th October 2007, 00:11
scully says long is playing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/rugbyleague.html?in_article_id=487141&in_page_id=1952&ct=5

Carlos Alberto
12th October 2007, 01:23
I think they'll both play. Interesting to hear no new signings though. Probably for the best all in all - it allows the youngsters to gain more experience, we can offer some players bigger contracts and it allows a new coach to come in with more leverage re: playing staff. Personally, I'd look at a fully fit Flannery as a new signing anyway.

day09
12th October 2007, 08:21
Why fix somethin thats not broke anyway ? If are key players are out we have class to come in. ie long out for leeds what a night for matty smith. just train some one to kick that thing over that big H.

Haydock Saint
12th October 2007, 09:16
Have heard that McManus is eyeing up Justin Morgan due to him and Anderson using a similar style, anybody else back me up on this ??

Wrong I've been told McManus is in talks with Maurice Bamford to take over

Big ST.MARK
12th October 2007, 12:18
DA and Justin Morgan are good friends as well as related (DA's sister is married to Morgan) would make for an easy transition too!

NortonSaint
12th October 2007, 14:10
Wrong I've been told McManus is in talks with Maurice Bamford to take over
Has Maurice Bamford been seen at KR lately? Are people getting him and Willie Mason mixed up?