PDA

View Full Version : panic !!

roby lights up my senses
11th October 2007, 19:53
omg our tickets havent come yet and its thursday :eek: what happens if they dont come tomorow ?? surely we can get some sort of pass off the rfl to say we payed but not receved them yet :???: :( no matter what i am going old trafford lol !!

Blackburn Saints
11th October 2007, 20:00
I spoke to the RL yesterday and they said if you have not recieved your tickets by friday, to contact them on 0871 226 1313 between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm and they will cancel your original tickets and reissue you new ones to be picked up at the old trafford box office..

roby lights up my senses
11th October 2007, 20:01
thank you i will sleep tonight now :D :cool:

roby lights up my senses
11th October 2007, 20:37
Panic over :D my mate just told me they came this morning but we never got told :) phew :cool:

Sausalito
11th October 2007, 21:45
The rl confirmed today that all tickets would be passed on to the Man U. ticket office who have taken on extra staff to deal with the rush,:(

warringtonsaint
12th October 2007, 00:29
I got the following e-mail from Saints today:

"Important ticket information about engage Super League Grand Final tickets

The RFL has the following information for those people who have or are looking to purchase tickets for this year’s engage Super League Grand Final on 13 October from the RFL Ticket Office.

In light of two planned Royal Mail strikes which start at lunchtime on Thursday (4 October) until the early hours of Wednesday (10 October) we have made the following decisions about ticket delivery.

Tickets purchased before 2.30pm on Wednesday 3 October
Any tickets purchased before 2.30pm on Wednesday 3 October have and will be dispatched as normal. We are optimistic that they will arrive before the Grand Final on Saturday 13 October.

All those people who have purchased tickets before this date are asked to be patient and not to contact the RFL Ticket Office about undelivered tickets until Thursday 11 October.

Tickets purchased after 2.30pm on Wednesday 3 October
Due to the Royal Mail strike which lasts until the early hours of Wednesday 10 October any tickets purchased after 2.30pm on Wednesday 3 October will not be delivered.

With the Royal Mail strike expected to have a backlog of mail to clear after a four days of strike action, the RFL is not confident that all Grand Final tickets will be delivered in time for the event.

Therefore, all tickets purchased from the RFL ticket office after 2.30pm on Wednesday 3 October will be made available for collection from the Manchester United Ticketing and Membership Services building, which is located behind the North Stand at Old Trafford, from Tuesday 8 October.

The Manchester United ticket office is open Tuesday to Friday 8am-8pm.

In order to minimise queues on match day itself, the RFL and MUFC have arranged for a total of 20 ticket booths to be open at Old Trafford for collections. These collection points will be open from 9am on Saturday 13 October.

Supporters are encouraged to arrive early to collect tickets. Any supporters arriving early can visit the fan zone which opens at 1pm.

Supporters collecting from Old Trafford will require their ticket reference number and full postal address.

We apologise that no tickets will be available for collection from the RFL Ticket Office at Red Hall, Leeds. This is because all tickets are bar coded and printed at Old Trafford.

Please keep visiting www.rfl.uk.com for further updates about tickets during the Royal Mail strike."

Hope this helps!

are you blind ref
12th October 2007, 08:37
I spoke to the RL yesterday and they said if you have not recieved your tickets by friday, to contact them on 0871 226 1313 between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm and they will cancel your original tickets and reissue you new ones to be picked up at the old trafford box office..

Interesting!! I was told they could sort out duplicates but if the originals turn up in the meantime we could use those as they will be exact replicas of the originals :confused:

are you blind ref
12th October 2007, 17:55
For info, this afternoon i was told that once duplicates were issues the original tickets would be void.

stpac
12th October 2007, 20:05
For info, this afternoon i was told that once duplicates were issues the original tickets would be void.

yes they are, spoke to the rfl today got mine void and picked up my new tickets this afternoon from old trafford lol

are you blind ref
12th October 2007, 20:06
yes they are, spoke to the rfl today got mine void and picked up my new tickets this afternoon from old trafford lol

No doubt the originals will turn up in the post tomorrow :???: